Anxious and regretful
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Morocco
Hi, so I have packed a lot of modified games using Wii U Installer Packer, most of them are VC injects and a few others are homebrew forwarders, and I installed them to my RedNAND and they worked just fine, but I have recently switched to sigpatched SysNAND w/ Mocha CFW, and these titles just won't install at all on SysNAND USB. I tried WUP Installer GX2 and System Config Tool, and they both can't install any modified titles to SysNAND USB, just official eShop titles and other packed homebrew forwarders that I haven't made but downloaded on the Internet.

SCT just gives me a "MCP INSTALL RVAL (-265150) ES_ERR_VERIFICATION" error, and WUP Installer GX2 gives me a "Verify WUP files are correct & complete. DLC/E-shop require Sig Patch" error. Is there anything wrong with my packed titles or what?

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm running WUP Installer and System Config Tool on SysNAND and installing the games to USB on SysNAND. I don't think there's any other way to describe it like that.
Well you kept saying "sysnand usb" which makes no sense. It's helpful to have the information you just gave us. I couldn't figure out if you were installing to sysnand or USB. You can do either.

Maybe try running HaxChi CFW first and then try and install. I don't ever get the sigpatch error you described because my system boots to HaxChi CFW.

Last edited by Kafluke,

CatmanFan

Anxious and regretful
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Morocco
Well you kept saying "sysnand usb" which makes no sense. It's helpful to have the information you just gave us. I couldn't figure out if you were installing to sysnand or USB. You can do either..
Whatever, let's just say I'm installing to SysNAND.

What's weird is that the error only happens when I'm installing to SysNAND, on RedNAND it installs just fine.

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whatever, let's just say I'm installing to SysNAND.

What's weird is that the error only happens when I'm installing to SysNAND, on RedNAND it installs just fine.
Wait now you say you're installing to sysnand. You said earlier that you were installing to USB.

Which is it?

CatmanFan

Anxious and regretful
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Morocco
Wait now you say you're installing to sysnand. You said earlier that you were installing to USB.

Which is it?
I'm running the installer on SysNAND, and installing the games to USB from SysNAND. Sorry if you're confused.

I also want to ask how you can get Haxchi CFW without using CBHC, since installing CBHC is really dangerous and I don't want to brick my Wii U. Ever.

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm running the installer on SysNAND, and installing the games to USB from SysNAND. Sorry if you're confused.

I also want to ask how you can get Haxchi CFW without using CBHC, since installing CBHC is really dangerous and I don't want to brick my Wii U. Ever.

You don't need CBHC for HaxChi CFW. That just makes it bootable. Install and set up HaxChi. Then alter the config file for HaxChi so it says "default=sysmenu". Save it and reinstall HaxChi.

Now to get into HaxChi CFW you just tap the HaxChi icon after booting. CBHC just makes it so you don't have to tap HaxChi after booting. It's not required.

CatmanFan

Anxious and regretful
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Morocco
You don't need CBHC for HaxChi CFW. That just makes it bootable. Install and set up HaxChi. Then alter the config file for HaxChi so it says "default=sysmenu". Save it and reinstall HaxChi.

Now to get into HaxChi CFW you just tap the HaxChi icon after booting. CBHC just makes it so you don't have to tap HaxChi after booting. It's not required.
So how do I reinstall Haxchi with the new config?

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So how do I reinstall Haxchi with the new config?
You just run the same installer that you did to install HaxChi. It will pull all the values from the config file on install. You don't even have to do a reinstall if you change the config file on your SD before installing HaxChi the first time.

Once you're done, you'll know you're in HaxChi by checking the firmware version on your Wii U settings top right menu. It should say 99.99.99

Just so you know, you MUST buy a DS eshop game for HaxChi to work. Don't download a fakesigned DS game for HaxChi

Last edited by Kafluke,

CatmanFan

Anxious and regretful
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Morocco
You just run the same installer that you did to install HaxChi. It will pull all the values from the config file on install. You don't even have to do a reinstall if you change the config file on your SD before installing HaxChi the first time.

Once you're done, you'll know you're in HaxChi by checking the firmware version on your Wii U settings top right menu. It should say 99.99.99
Should I uninstall my existing Haxchi before reinstalling the new one?

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Should I uninstall my existing Haxchi before reinstalling the new one?
You already have HaxChi? Cool.

No, you don't need to uninstall it. Just change your config file and reinstall HaxChi over the top of itself.

There's really no reason for you to use Mocha if you have HaxChi

Last edited by Kafluke,
Reactions: CatmanFan

CatmanFan

Anxious and regretful
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Morocco
You already have HaxChi? Cool.

No, you don't need to uninstall it. Just change your config file and reinstall HaxChi over the top of itself.

There's really no reason for you to use Mocha if you have HaxChi
Just reinstalled Haxchi. CFW is working, hopefully everything should install fine as long as Haxchi's signature patches are completely full compared to Mocha.

EDIT: Nope, packed games still won't install.

Last edited by CatmanFan,
D

Deleted User

That, and .app, .tik, .etc.
The only con about NUSPacker is that I would have to need a Wii U Common Key or something else like that. Also, it doesn't work with DDD dumps. Is there any other solution?
Download VC games using Wii U USB Helper [Be sure to check Loadiine format]
Go to your Wii U and use NAND Dumper, dump OTP. This is basically your common key.
Put SDCard back into your PC, and use OTP.bin as Wii U common key and then repack your game.
DDD will only work with Loadiine since it breaks meta.xml.

CatmanFan

Anxious and regretful
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Morocco
Download VC games using Wii U USB Helper [Be sure to check Loadiine format]
Go to your Wii U and use NAND Dumper, dump OTP. This is basically your common key.
Put SDCard back into your PC, and use OTP.bin as Wii U common key and then repack your game.
DDD will only work with Loadiine since it breaks meta.xml.
I usually edit meta.xml files for every VC inject and homebrew forwarder that I make.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@Felek666 I opened NUSPackerGUI, and I found options for encryption key and key to encrypt the encryption key. What should I do?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

OK, I packed a homebrew game with NUSPacker and tried installing it, but it still gives me an error.

Last edited by CatmanFan,

systemconfigtoolcorrector

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The installer packer is the sdk batch no? I use it personally, and I stay away from nuspacker cause ew.
The issue is Mocha Breaks the Certs and doesn't allow for an installation o. Sysnand, I have a build of mocha that let me install em fine on sysnand with sysconfigtool but can't grab as of now because I'm not home

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: @The Real Jdbye @SylverReZ @Xdqwerty :creep: +1