Mildly disturbed
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Name: Filipino of the word "played"
Avatar: Marisa from Subterranean Animism
Siggy: Some sig I found on my Photobucket account. Also what noobies usually ask. the second sentence is about... meh won't say. Certain people might get angry :X

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
8BitWalugi said:
8BitWalugi: Was meant to be 8BitWaluigi, but I cut out 1 'i' so it'd fit on my DS.

Signature: My gamercard. Again, it's meant to be 8BitWalugi, but you can't have a number at the beginning, so I picked 'B' because it looks like an '8' from afar. Also, when I made my account, I had gotten used to the lack of the 'i'

Avatar: It's an 8Bit Waluigi. What more can I say?
Can we have a Waluigi Time over here?
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Username: Already said somewhere in this thread.
yaypsp.gif

Sig: Steam card and SC :3

Kwartel

The fairest in all the land
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Name: Kwartel is Dutch for quail and in holland you have the expresion; "As deaf as a quail."... Gues why I got that nickname in 9th grade (I think
tongue.gif
)...

Ava+Sig: That's Scar from Fullmetal Alchemist and my avatar is his right arm tatoo!

hey_suburbia

Do The Lizard Bop
Trophies
Website
www.hungrylizards.net
XP
Country
United States
My username was chosen back in 1994 when I used Prodigy to connect to the internet and I use the same screen name all over the internet to this day.

The name is from a song called "Hey Suburbia" by a punk band Screeching Weasel, I liked the song and went with it. It's funny I'm actually going to see Screeching Weasel tonight in Philly, they NEVER tour...

"Hey Suburbia":

Conor

Trophies
XP
Country
Username: It's my name. cool story bro.
Avatar/sig: FUCK YEAH SCOTT PILGRIM

vergilite

GBATemps Regular Clown
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
username= devil may cry anyone ?? vergil :3 no idea where the "ite" came from
avatar= im a clown of sorts and like to make people laugh
sig= its invisible but its me with Neil Armstrong...in space....with chubaca....eating ice cream.....and p0wning n00bs on COD

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Username: Well my name if you dont already know is Derek Bortz. Bortz is a pretty cool last name if i do say so myself. I get alot of iterations of Bortz as a nick name. I get called lots of things like Bortz, Bortzy, D Bortz, Da Bortz, Dabortzy, and the one i like the most is Bortzanator. So thats were that comes from.

Avatar: its a chibi version of the main character in a manga id like to write someday. Its Captain Inferno loosely based off me.

The sig i believe is non existant at the moment. I usually make a simple one to show what game im currently addicted to. Some turn out pretty cool.
EDIT jk bout the sig. Right no its the bar tender from FFTA one of the games in my top 10 list. i like the tavern alot. The bar keep it the boss too.

Mantis41

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Username: I have always been tall an skinny with long arms and legs so I have had the nick name Mantis for as long as I can remember. '41' ws just a random number used when I joined, Mantis and several variants were already taken.

Signature: I had just changed other bits of my profile over to a Death Note style theme, one of my favorite animes. I only had MSpaint and Infranview and was trying to do my username in a death note style text seen in the opening. I failed trying to replicate the actually text and ended up with the result below.

Avatar: I have had a few suss avatars including Jessica Rabbit (who I still think is hot despite criticism from other members). I have finaly settled on 'Light' after finding the black and white picture on google.

impizkit

Lazy Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Njrg said:
Username: Njrg
Origin: Classified
Reason: So others can guess (and fail).
Signature: Pending

That was a pointless post. Mine is obvious, my favorite band with some letters missing.

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
Name: Everything else I came up with was already taken, so I was like "okay, i'm a dude who is online....Dudeonline" and it stuck ever since.

Avatar: The Dude from The Big Lebowski (the connection with my username came AFTER it was created)

Sig: nada.

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
Username: Thug is my first and second names abbreviated, Tommy and Hugh, 413 is a date special to me. When joined together you get Thug413, so I added the L and f and originally, a Y and 0.

Signature: My sig was created by an ex mod of the forum called D2, who was only like 12 or so at the time. He did a great job.. all I said was 'I like Metroid'.

Avatar: I have only recently used this avatar, it is a portrait of the greatest summon ever imo, from FFX, Yojimbo!
This Aeon was awesome as you had to pay him to attack and I beat the endgame boss in 1 hit after paying Yojimbo 500,000 GIL.
My usual avatar created by ex staffer JPH is over 110 frames of animation and is of Jean Reno in his 1994 role as 'Léon' or 'Leon: The Professional'. You may also know him from Onimusha 3:
Jean-Reno-Onimusha-3.jpg
Leon
thug4life2571.gif

D

Deleted-167431

Username: It was a name that came up in my head all of a sudden.

Sig: Requested when i was fan of Disgaea.

Overman1977

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
'Overman' from the german, 'Ubermensch', which is a philosophical concept of Friedrich Nietzsche. And '1977' is my year of birth....ewwwwww. No sig as of yet, but on the lookout for something cool.

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Username: well..... i needed something that suits me. and at the time me and my father went fishing a lot (i thought of it in the summer). but my old username on old site was geoff3104..... that name came from geoff3 but geoff3 was taken on a site. well then i got into apple and i always had a love for fish. so i as in iMac or iPod, and fish since i own some exotic fish in our house.

Avatar: always changed from time to time. right now it is Chickorita. since i was hyped for the new pokemon games, and i chose chickorita

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://www.keepretro.com/products/miyoo-a30