Hacking ORAS crash Reinand Emunand

Enaske

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys so playing Alpha Saphire rifht now on N3DS. I setup EmuNand and installed ROP for ReiNand on my 3DS.

Now when I want enter the Beauty Show it crash the 3DS and say I need power it off with Holding power Button.

Any tip what could be wrong?

EmuNand is 9.5 updated via DevMenu

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hey guys so playing Alpha Saphire rifht now on N3DS. I setup EmuNand and installed ROP for ReiNand on my 3DS.

Now when I want enter the Beauty Show it crash the 3DS and say I need power it off with Holding power Button.

Any tip what could be wrong?

EmuNand is 9.5 updated via DevMenu
Errrrm... Beauty show calls for camera access. Is your camera broke or something? Try launching the normal app.

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Good point but cam work eine tried now
All I can think of in that case is a corrupt CIA, I don't recall any such error when playing ORAS on Reinand myself. If you have the time (and it could take about half an hour to reinstall) you could always find a new CIA and install that to see if it's any better. Or, if you can't be bothered, just avoid contests and hope for the best xD

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Can I backup saves from CIA? Got a Eon-Tixkez not want loose it :D
SaveDataFiler is your friend :) I can't link it because legal reasons and forum rules, but you can find it on that iso site amongst other places.

code54

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
All I can think of in that case is a corrupt CIA, I don't recall any such error when playing ORAS on Reinand myself. If you have the time (and it could take about half an hour to reinstall) you could always find a new CIA and install that to see if it's any better. Or, if you can't be bothered, just avoid contests and hope for the best xD
Are you using the EU version of ORAS? The issue with ORAS was actually discussed on the Reinand thread. Apparently, it works with the US ver. of ORAS but not with EU for some users (including me). I have tried a couple of different ORAS CIAs, unfortunately non of them solved the problem.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Glad he is OK and complaining is cool :) +1