Hacking [OLD] Loadiine backup loader for WiiU 5.3.2 ONLY (NO 5.4 NO 5.5!)

y03usw6e

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Someone told me I could use the update title.tik and place it within the folder of the NUS full game and at the 0x1bf edit in the title key there and it should decrypt it hmm
If that's true, I need to start doing that...
I've never heard that before

rbk3ai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you don't need the "update" title.tik
any file with the NUS key at 0x1BF will work with cdecrypt.

How come every file I download from NUS never comes with a title.tik I have to use the update one as the commands prompts me for one? I need more help here can you enlighten me in PMs or here either way is fine but I cant figure it out

Edit: It always wants a title.tmd and title.tik and ckey.bin how can you decrypt without a ticket?

Edit 2: I will be right back have to pick up my shepards from the groomer hopefully someone can help me as I am almost there but keep getting hung up on the h0 hash failed why!?

Last edited by rbk3ai,

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
you can't decrypt without a ticket (or more exactly, without the encrypted title key located inside the ticket file)

The ticket is provided with game updates, because updates are free. so nintendo provides a ticket for free along the downloaded update. The ticket is tied to that update, you can't use the same ticket for another title.
If you download the full game, don't expect nintendo to provide the ticket for you if you didn't pay for the game.

But the title.tik content is not needed to decrypt the downloaded files (update, or full games). You only need the encrypted key linked to the file you want to decrypt.
create a file or edit any file in hexeditor and place the key at 0x1bf (if you know the key)
it's not necessarily a title.tik file that you need, could be "random_name.ext" with the key at 0x1bf and it will work too.

example to generate an empty file with the key at the correct position with python
Code:
python -c "import binascii; open('title.tik', 'wb').write(b'\0'*0x1bf + binascii.unhexlify('<pasteyourkeyhereinbetweenthequotes>'.replace(' ','')))"

rbk3ai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you can't decrypt without a ticket (or more exactly, without the encrypted title key located inside the ticket file)

The ticket is provided with game updates, because updates are free. so nintendo provides a ticket for free along the downloaded update. The ticket is tied to that update, you can't use the same ticket for another title.
If you download the full game, don't expect nintendo to provide the ticket for you if you didn't pay for the game.

But the title.tik content is not needed to decrypt the downloaded files (update, or full games). You only need the encrypted key linked to the file you want to decrypt.
create a file or edit any file in hexeditor and place the key at 0x1bf (if you know the key)
it's not necessarily a title.tik file that you need, could be "random_name.ext" with the key at 0x1bf and it will work too.

example to generate an empty file with the key at the correct position with python
Code:
python -c "import binascii; open('title.tik', 'wb').write(b'\0'*0x1bf + binascii.unhexlify('<pasteyourkeyhereinbetweenthequotes>'.replace(' ','')))"

Thanks but python is beyond my scope as I am having trouble trying to even figure out how to decrypt I appreciate your time maybe it will help others. For now I will search around hopefully find what I need

Rizzorules

"What are you doing?" "Something unexpected."
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
sometime on week days (on evening, after work and housework and family duties :P)
But most work are done on weekend when everybody is available at the same time to work together.
it helps being on the same timezone than dimok
Yeah i thought you were busy in week days ^_^ but its good to see that you are making a good progress even though you dont have a lot of time. Its cool to see that you are still working with Dimok, you guys made such a good job with usb loader gx.

Last edited by Rizzorules,

rbk3ai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still the same issue Im lost please help!?

Attachments

• still the same.PNG
    still the same.PNG
    17.7 KB · Views: 259

Rizzorules

"What are you doing?" "Something unexpected."
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina

dimok

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey Everyone,

sorry but I did not make it in time to finish loadiine gx2 by the time i wanted to. I was very busy with real work the past 3 weeks and didn't have much time for WiiU. The few bits time I had over, I implemented the 5.4.0 support. The past few days I had a few hours again but there is an issue with launching games that popped up on one game (only Minecraft for now but others might be affected) which is annoying me currently and I cant wrap my head around. I want to find and fix it before anything goes public. Once that issue is found and fixed, there is only button click sounds left to be added for each button and D-Pad control at least in some places where its expected (currently its touch only). After that is done we can start first public tests. I will provide executables and upload the source code right away to a git server, so that people can already use it for other projects too, and we will continue with public development where everyone can see the progress. For that I want to add here that people should know that the versions on the GIT master branch will be development states and not releases! Don't expect them to work correctly and do everything you except them to do. For that purpose there will be releases and tags of releases. The first release won't be long away and I dont plan to add many new features to it. Just finish the current code and remove bugs that are found by tests if necessary. Once there is a first release, we can go ahead to new features.

Now you have the rough plan I am having in mind for this little project. Please don't ask me for dates as there are always unexpected stuff that pop up in the WiiU development as the environment is less than "ok". I am trying to improving that with the current project.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yeah i thought you were busy in week days ^_^ but its good to see that you are making a good progress even though you dont have a lot of time. Its cool to see that you are still working with Dimok, you guys made such a good job with usb loader gx.
Well, I'm not working a lot, he does all the job and progress :P
I'm testing when I have time, and I'm more like a reporter to give progress to users here.

TOPSECRET

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Is there a way to get Loadiine running on FW 5.1.2 ?
Because i read that the Kernel Exploit could support 5.1.2 but itś not implemented.
And i didn't if Loadiine supports it.

Greetings and thanks

SolsticeKyros

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As per @EclipseSin authorization, here follows a mirror that I created with his files:
http://leetwiiu.pe.hu
Hate to tell ya man but your 5.3.2 kernel is no longer available. Here's the exact error message. Guess I'm just gonna try my luck at hosting it locally.
"Forbidden: a malicious file has been detected. Detected as: HTML.Shellcode"

Tried it on my PC just to see if my console was being a pain but got the same results.

Onion_Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
Hate to tell ya man but your 5.3.2 kernel is no longer available. Here's the exact error message. Guess I'm just gonna try my luck at hosting it locally.
"Forbidden: a malicious file has been detected. Detected as: HTML.Shellcode"

Tried it on my PC just to see if my console was being a pain but got the same results.
uh...that means its there...since the code is embedded in the shellcode.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: fuckin heavy storm over here