Hacking [OLD] Loadiine backup loader for WiiU 5.3.2 ONLY (NO 5.4 NO 5.5!)

Maschell

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
"When its done"
You can be sure, that its done as soon as possible. Keep in mind that atm dimok is coding the gui alone (not doing everything alone, but the implementation). He's spending his free time into this project, so just be patient. When you look at the previews, you can see the progress ;)

oumoumad

Trophies
XP
Country
France
So i was looking at your mockup and than it reminded me of the 3ds gui
so i made a quick mock up of what it would look like
if we placed the background in the middle
if it stays in place
than it could theoratically bring a 3d effect to it as the covers will "flow" around the Middle background/Icon

it would be neat to see if a semi-3d effect is in fact possible.
s4hZsWyl.png

That idea could work, the empty space in the middle could have a use. But one thing that might be a problem is that the circle extends based on games count, which means the space in the center might not be always the same.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
@tOaO :
yes, I think I'll suggest this behavior when adding user interface.
we also thought it would be nice to have a vertical scrolling with all games instead of fixed 5x3 icons per pages.
a vertical list is easy to scroll faster and go the bottom of the list. Plus it can be used with other interface (if we ever mix them, and if designs all have same number of row/columns).

left/right = + - 1 game
up/down = + - 5games

Sorry to ask but any hints or news as to when we may see a first gui release plz :)
it's still a work in progress.
our own version doesn't even launch games, it's not fully merged with loadiine.
work on the "circle design" is not complete yet (missing game's title, font reading, etc.)
We need to work on the setting's interface too. we have the mockups, but it needs to be coded (like virtual keyboard, etc.)

The3rdknuckles

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For the blocking of updates...
1. Do I only have to do the open dns thing once?
2. Does that open dns this have to be left with the computer on or will that stuff be save on my router?

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
For the blocking of updates...
1. Do I only have to do the open dns thing once?
2. Does that open dns this have to be left with the computer on or will that stuff be save on my router?
forget about openDNS its more trouble than its worth, stick with tubehax dns for a simple reliable do and forget solution, openDNS is too open to accidents with dynamic DNS's

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

skydancer93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone tried the new Animal Crossing: Amiibo Festival dump yet?

Extracted the WUD and get a 150-3034 SD Card error on both Loadiine v4 and v3. On 5.3.2 US version.

Game is EUR region. Might need to add compatibility for this game too. All my other games work, but this and obviously Splatoon(I've never actually tried Splatoon, but it's not working on the list). So this is TWO games now that won't work. Tried both MiiMaker and Smash on both Loadiines.

Don Jon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Extracted the WUD and get a 150-3034 SD Card error on both Loadiine v4 and v3. On 5.3.2 US version.

Game is EUR region. Might need to add compatibility for this game too. All my other games work, but this and obviously Splatoon(I've never actually tried Splatoon, but it's not working on the list). So this is TWO games now that won't work. Tried both MiiMaker and Smash on both Loadiines.
Is your console EUR also?

plasma

GBAtemp's Artificial Lifeform
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Not sure if that game has them, but look for folders that have EN in them, change them to US.

skydancer93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure if that game has them, but look for folders that have EN in them, change them to US.

It had a locale_eu folder that I changed to us and STILL didn't work

We may need the actual region or someone to inspect further. I see a whole bunch of files like this:

14xe1zo.jpg

a bunch of eu files with their respective languages. We may just have to wait for a US dump or find a fix.....

Last edited by skydancer93,

skydancer93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone give me a more noob friendly guide to dumping WiiU discs? I'm tired of sitting around waiting for people to dump things....

Oh and that TCP Gecko dot net, doesn't work. INB4 anyone asks, YES, I did do TCPGecko.net.....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, gta v is down since november 2021