XP
Country
Macau
Game name
Captain Tsubasa : Gekito no Kiseki

Release date
21/05/2010

Game info
It's a soccer game, a prety cool one, and it's the first on ds, + what makes me so sure it won't come up on west, because there is no comunicated release date on any game reviews site i've been through.

Screenshots
Captain_Tsubasa_Gekito_no_Kiseki-ds.jpg

Your offering
well, i m sorry, i have nothing just a englich fan game box.​

HunterJ

Trophies
XP
Country
Game name
4911: Medarot DS: Kabuto Version

Release date
May 26th 2010

Game info
Medarot DS is a roleplaying game for the Nintendo DS set in the future from the previous games in the series. The game uses a similar battle system to that found in other Medarot RPGs, with the addition of fully-animated 3D battles and multiplayer over the Nintendo Wi-fi Connection.

Screenshots
medarot_kabuto.jpg

69293_medarot_DS2_122_108lo.jpg

69296_medarot_DS4_122_1123lo.jpg

Untitled.jpg

Your offering
None, but if money is wanted i can give some or maybe something from the Shoptemp

Reactions: 1 person

Noitora

::
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
HunterJ said:
Game name

Release date
May 26th 2010

Game info
Medarot DS is a roleplaying game for the Nintendo DS set in the future from the previous games in the series. The game uses a similar battle system to that found in other Medarot RPGs, with the addition of fully-animated 3D battles and multiplayer over the Nintendo Wi-fi Connection.

Your offering
None, but if money is wanted i can give some or maybe something from the Shoptemp
I have extracted all the text from the game. If any translator is interested in translating this game then send me a PM.

Israel_Boy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Game name
Rockman EXE: Operate Shooting Star
4432 - Rockman EXE: Operate Shooting Star (JPN) (128Mbit) (BAHAMUT)

Release date
November 12th, 2009 JPN

Game info
This kind of role-playing game RPG that actually from CAPCUM version of Rockman EXE for this DS game from a mega old NETWORK BATTLE for GBA
The game is very popular in Japan like any other game consoles out
Expect lots of people waiting to finally play in English but the company did not want to do it in English
There should be an urgent translation of a lot of fans of this game and it will help everyone because it's popular game Excellent!
I personally really like it but I do not understand Japanese, like many people from around the world waiting for this game in English it was not for nothing and I'm sure many people will be happy if you translate the game
Sorry for my English if it is not good!

Screenshots

[url=http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2585/409933..._9de152dbea.jpg]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2585/409933..._9de152dbea.jpg[/url]

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZHkFbyTAGk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZHkFbyTAGk[/url]

Your offering

Posts merged

Israel_Boy said:
Game name
Rockman EXE: Operate Shooting Star
4432 - Rockman EXE: Operate Shooting Star (JPN) (128Mbit) (BAHAMUT)

Release date
November 12th, 2009 JPN

Game info
This kind of role-playing game RPG that actually from CAPCUM version of Rockman EXE for this DS game from a mega old NETWORK BATTLE for GBA
The game is very popular in Japan like any other game consoles out
Expect lots of people waiting to finally play in English but the company did not want to do it in English
There should be an urgent translation of a lot of fans of this game and it will help everyone because it's popular game Excellent!
I personally really like it but I do not understand Japanese, like many people from around the world waiting for this game in English it was not for nothing and I'm sure many people will be happy if you translate the game
Sorry for my English if it is not good!

Screenshots

NDS%204431%20Rockman.EXE%20Operate%20Shooting%20Star.jpg

Rockman_EXE_Operate_SS_by_Solar_Twist.jpg

[url=http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2585/409933..._9de152dbea.jpg]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2585/409933..._9de152dbea.jpg[/url]
0.jpg

4976219032193-2.jpg

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZHkFbyTAGk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZHkFbyTAGk[/url]

Your offering
+1

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Game name
G.G Series Collection +

Release date
5/27/10

Game info
In Japan and ONLY Japan, a little set of games from the "G.G Series" were released for DSiWare, but they were also compiled into a collection with new never before seen games. It includes little arcade or NES style games from many genres.... Most of it is in English, but the instructions and other misc things (Like D-Tank tells you your objective for each level and some game titles) are in total Japanese... It's probably easier to translate because it's already about 70% translated from the start.

Screenshots
990869_160701_front.jpg

Your offering
Um... I can check for grammar and things like if the translations of objectives/instructions match the games.......

Normmatt

Former AKAIO Programmer
Trophies
Website
normmatt.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
Noitora said:
HunterJ said:
Game name

Release date
May 26th 2010

Game info

Your offering
I have extracted all the text from the game. If any translator is interested in translating this game then send me a PM.

The nice little scripting language makes it extremely easy to edit scenes if required.

Noitora

::
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
Normmatt said:
Noitora said:
HunterJ said:
Game name

Release date
May 26th 2010

Game info

Your offering

The nice little scripting language makes it extremely easy to edit scenes if required.
Yes, the same scripting language is present in 4588 - Mini Yonku DS
tongue.gif

omarrrio

Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
Noitora said:
HunterJ said:
Game name

Release date
May 26th 2010

Game info

Your offering

hi, could you plz extract the text files from captain tsubasa rom, i will translate them plz and thank you so much

step29

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Game name
Ookami to Koushinryou (2404)

Release date
September 17, 2009 In Japan

Game info
It's a visual novel about a Merchant and A wolf girl, Popular anime in japan

Trophies
Website
www.zeldainmypocket.com
XP
Country
United States
Swizard said:
Game name
Estpolis: The Lands Cursed by the Gods
Release date
02/25/10

Game info
It's lufia 2 from the SNES remade. As there has been no announcments of it getting released in EU/VS, I doubt there will. They (Square Enix) might think the fanbase for the old lufia game is dead. It has a lot of the old soundtracks redone, and besides the gameplay being different, the story seems the same. For me personally this game.. just hearing the soundtrack again, brings shivers down my spine from joy.

Screenshots
First trailer:

Second trailer:

estpolis-screens-20100224021728308.jpg
estpolis-screens-20100224021730558.jpg

lufia-estpolis-ds-20091125101707593.jpg
lufia-estpolis-ds-20091125101706125.jpg

gfs_148361_2_14.jpg
gfs_148361_2_2.jpg

Your offering
My constant repeating on how awesome you are when you've translated this. Perhaps a donation of 10/20 euro's, as I really would love to play this game.

Actually, it was just confirmed by Nintendo Power that it'll likely be released before the year's end. If that wasn't the case, though, I'd be more than happy to help! Lufia was a great series; I'm just glad that it wasn't forgotten.

noobcakes

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Game Name
Suzumiya Haruhi no Chokuretsu

Release Date
May 28, 2009

Game Info
Suzumiya Haruhi is popular in Japan, and this game is not coming out in English.

Screenshots
suzumiya-haruhi-no-chokuretsu.jpg

My Offering
Can't really offer much...gratitude....
bow.gif

Sorry if i made any mistakes in posting this....it's my first time.
sad.gif

sleeping_forest

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Getting_Better said:
Game name
Will o' Wisp DS

Release date
03/26/09

Game info
I believe that this game won't come out in the West because it is a DS port of a PS2 game that was never released here.
It is a visual novel taking place in the Victorian Era, about a girl and her living doll.

Screenshots
21n2iiu.jpg

297uw9.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ET6fkyeWYes..._embedded#at=40

Your offering

Thank you!

Same request please

faziob

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Hitsugaara

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Game name
Jump Super Stars

Release date
Aug 08, 2005 (JP)
Game info
Jump Superstars is an anime-based fighting game for the Nintendo DS,it wont come out cuz the game has been out since 2005

Screenshots:
tumblr_koljzvx5qw1qzb6ffo1_400.jpg

InFrArEd646

Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry for my bad english, i'm from spain.

Game name

Metal Fight Beyblade: Bakutan Cyber Pegasis

Release date
03-12-2009

Game info

Well, it's a beyblade game. You can live an original history with a new character. In-game, the most interesting thing is the fact that the fights are in real time, I mean, you direct your beyblade's actions.

Screenshots

971769_138544_front.jpg

s8e84732091b0913468b734099000c50b.jpg

Your offering

suruz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hitsugaara said:
Game name
Jump Super Stars

Release date
Aug 08, 2005 (JP)
Game info
Jump Superstars is an anime-based fighting game for the Nintendo DS,it wont come out cuz the game has been out since 2005

Screenshots:

Why do people keep requesting this!? The improved sequel to the game was almost fully translated, so I very much doubt people will waste their time translating this one as well.. which is older!

Please stop requesting this.

Also, as much as I want the Haruhi game to be translated, I think it's been requested about a gazillion times now.. @_@

My apologies if this post counts as spam :/

Comedor

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
idol-master-dearly-stars-box-art_01.png

Game name
The iDOLM@STER - Dearly Stars

Release date
October 2009 (Japan)

Game info

What's it about?
I don't know, that's why I wanna play it!

What genre?
Music, so I'm going to guess there's not much to translate on the story side.

Is it popular in Japan?
Yes!

What makes you so sure this won't come out in the west?
On the boxart, the girl to the right is actually a boy.

Screenshots

SING ALONG!

patz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thailand
suruz said:
Hitsugaara said:
Game name
Jump Super Stars

Release date
Aug 08, 2005 (JP)
Game info

Screenshots:

Why do people keep requesting this!? The improved sequel to the game was almost fully translated, so I very much doubt people will waste their time translating this one as well.. which is older!

Please stop requesting this.

Also, as much as I want the Haruhi game to be translated, I think it's been requested about a gazillion times now.. @_@

My apologies if this post counts as spam :/
Because they are different games. JSS have team attacks and some characters that JUS doesn't have. I still play JSS even after JUS was released.

Comedor

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Tomodachi_Collection_Cover.jpg

Game name
Tomodachi Collection, or "Friend Collection"

Release date
June 2009

Game info

What's it about?
The Sims with Nintendo's touch and Miis!

What genre?
Simulator.

Is it popular in Japan?
Let's just say it's still charting the Top 10... LOL

What makes you so sure this won't come out in the west?
It uses speech synthesizer, which is not avaiable in english, so it's officially not coming. :'(

Screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Just 6 but dual band 6 lol