Not open for further replies.

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
I might as well make the request for it. I think most of us would be happy with some menus translated or something, but not the story. The story is probably crap anyway.

Game name
Ragnarok Online DS

Release date
12/13/08

Game info
Titled Ragnarok Online DS, the PC MMORPG will, as the name suggests, retain online play in the move over to the dual screen. The game supports Wi-Fi Connection cooperative play for up to three players with 50 multi-player dungeons available.

Obviously, this isn't quite the same online play as the PC original. Much of the DS title is actually new, including the original main character, Ares. The storyline is also original. The game will also have new jobs, including a dark knight and a shaman.

The control scheme appears to attempt to replicate the PC version, though, with the stylus used in place of the mouse. You make use of stylus motions to attack your enemies, use items, and perform skills.

Screenshots

Your offering
I would be willing to help translate any spreadsheets, and I have experience with Photoshop if I'm required to translate some graphics.

Veristical Blaze

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
War said:
I might as well make the request for it. I think most of us would be happy with some menus translated or something, but not the story. The story is probably crap anyway.

Game name
Ragnarok Online DS

Release date
12/13/08

Game info
Titled Ragnarok Online DS, the PC MMORPG will, as the name suggests, retain online play in the move over to the dual screen. The game supports Wi-Fi Connection cooperative play for up to three players with 50 multi-player dungeons available.

Obviously, this isn't quite the same online play as the PC original. Much of the DS title is actually new, including the original main character, Ares. The storyline is also original. The game will also have new jobs, including a dark knight and a shaman.

The control scheme appears to attempt to replicate the PC version, though, with the stylus used in place of the mouse. You make use of stylus motions to attack your enemies, use items, and perform skills.

Screenshots

Your offering
I would be willing to help translate any spreadsheets, and I have experience with Photoshop if I'm required to translate some graphics.

Agree with him, Translate this!
And my apologies for the elebits request was searching for the first elebits
blink.gif
wtf.gif

oxenh

The most unknown member of GBAtemp
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
War said:

Game name
Ragnarok Online DS

Release date
12/13/08

Game info

Screenshots

Your offering

+1

Noitora

::
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
What, are you both willing to translate from the spreadsheets too?

Also
Toni Plutonij said:
Please do not make useless replies to this post by saying "Oh yes, I want this translation too" or "Yeah, I second this!"
One request is enough and you're not contributing! And remember that this is just for requesting, small debates are allowed but don't converse here too much, and don't start projects here.

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Noitora said:

Of course they're not. They just wanna come in here, tell you that you need to start translating it, and then leave.

Anyway, I actually don't really care much about this game. I'd much rather wait until PS0 comes out and work on that, since I know there's a LOT more people that prefer PS0 over this game.

The only reason I made the request is so we don't get like 40 other requests like:

"Game name: Ragnerock DS

IDK THE OTHER STUF, just TrensL8 plz!!11"

Noitora

::
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
War said:
Anyway, I actually don't really care much about this game. I'd much rather wait until PS0 comes out and work on that, since I know there's a LOT more people that prefer PS0 over this game.
PS0 is really good, it will hopefully reach stateside sometime...

|HeLL|

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
n-ds.cl
XP
Country
United States
War said:
Noitora said:

Of course they're not. They just wanna come in here, tell you that you need to start translating it, and then leave.

The only reason I made the request is so we don't get like 40 other requests like:

"Game name: Ragnerock DS

IDK THE OTHER STUF, just TrensL8 plz!!11"
i agree with War.... Ragnarok is a good game but not for DS.........

PD: im waiting for PS0 !!!!

ComplicatioN

Broken Barriers
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
War said:

Game name
Ragnarok Online DS

Release date
12/13/08

Game info

Screenshots

Your offering
Is this like an offline version of the game?

Zarxrax

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
War said:
Game name
Ragnarok Online DS

I
wub.gif
ragnarok, so I'd be glad to translate menus and items and crap if someone else can handle all the hacking and stuff, on the condition that they teach me how to do the rom hacking.

Romruto

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
The Japanese version Ragnarok Online DS would be nice if the menus like Stats were in English. I can help out with what is what although need a text hacker to do the job
tongue.gif

psycoblaster

Divine
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
quick look at:
Ragnarok Online DS
there is an MSG folder with the script for everything. The header is really simple.
All the text is encoded in unicode (system codepage 1200)
I couldn't find the font yet.
The graphics are in the NCGR/NCG/NCLR/NCL/NSCR/NSC format, but unfortunately, 99% of the files excluding the text files are compressed with lz77 so editing graphics will be a pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @AncientBoi, yea