XP
Country
kuroinamida said:
Game name
Fushigi Yuugi DS

Release date
June 2009

Game info
It's an otome game (romance for women) based on the manga and anime, Fushigi Yuugi. It includes both storylines of Genbu and Suzaku.

Screenshots

Gamecover
fushigi_yugi_le.jpg

Screenshots from the game's website on Otomate:
2nrzqqo.png

5znz9k.png

Your offering
i'm thinking to pick this one, once im done with my current project..

but we'll need someone to extract the scripts and make a inserter for this one.
also another japanese - to - english translator to par with me on this one.. (its kinda heavy text you know)

glady PM me if you have guts to do with this one.

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dnniwa485 said:

also another japanese - to - english translator to par with me on this one.. (its kinda heavy text you know)

Give it a try, I've kinda already started on it though :/
But I don't think people mind two translations.
Good luck
happy.gif

jjjewel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For Fushigi Yuugi, you guys/gals should try to contact Nimue who is working on Hakuoki (or alternative spelling; Hakuouki). Fushigi Yuugi uses almost exactly the same codes as Hakuoki (and a few other Idea Factory games, including Will 'O Wisp, Uwasa no Midori 1 and 2, etc). Anyway, only one part of Fushigi Yuuki uses the same codes as Hakuoki though. (The main one in script/s/ folder that is not the visual novel with a mirror.) The part with mirror (in script/n/ folder) uses different codes. (Just some different codes to determine if the lines are names or dialogs, etc.) So you'd better try contacting Nimue first. I think she got someone to write her an effective inserter that can take care of pointers and stuff already.

(I'm not 100% sure but when I tried writing script extractor for Hakuoki, I used Fushigi Yuuki to test my program because Hakuoki file was too big, and I could get the game's scripts out with no problem. So I assume that if a script inserter works for Hakuoki, it should work for this game as well.)

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jjjewel said:
For Fushigi Yuugi, you guys/gals should try to contact Nimue who is working on Hakuoki (or alternative spelling; Hakuouki). Fushigi Yuugi uses almost exactly the same codes as Hakuoki (and a few other Idea Factory games, including Will 'O Wisp, Uwasa no Midori 1 and 2, etc). Anyway, only one part of Fushigi Yuuki uses the same codes as Hakuoki though. (The main one in script/s/ folder that is not the visual novel with a mirror.) The part with mirror (in script/n/ folder) uses different codes. (Just some different codes to determine if the lines are names or dialogs, etc.) So you'd better try contacting Nimue first. I think she got someone to write her an effective inserter that can take care of pointers and stuff already.

(I'm not 100% sure but when I tried writing script extractor for Hakuoki, I used Fushigi Yuuki to test my program because Hakuoki file was too big, and I could get the game's scripts out with no problem. So I assume that if a script inserter works for Hakuoki, it should work for this game as well.)

I'll have to do that, I remember her, thanks jj
happy.gif

I'll see if Noitora can write me up a script inserter, but I'm not working on it until I'm sure TMGS3's script inserter is near impossible. Noitora's still trying to figure it out. I've already started working on the graphics for this game, before I started GS2, but I owe Inori and told her I'd translate Will O' Wisp for her, so this will probably be a side project when I'm done with GS2.

CharAznable

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Game name
Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbaride Card Battle Taisen

Release date

Game info
A port of an arcade card/fighting game based on the popular Kamen Rider tokusatsu franchise.

Screenshots
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AN_OfgrkdM - PV/Trailer (Will come back and add screens later if needed)

Your offering
Actually, I'm speaking on behalf of a group of people who would be able to translate the game if we had the proper tools to do so. The translation side is covered, all we need is for someone to write a script extractor for the game. The data is mostly stored in .paz files, which I've never seen before, or even really heard referred to before, so I'm assuming this is a new format. Though the text might not be in those files. Not really sure.

But yeah. With the proper tools, the translation can be taken care of.

riverchen

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Game name
DS #5069: TV Anime - Fairy Tail Gekitou! Madoushi Kessen (Japan)

Release date
July 25 2010

Game info
Fighting game based on the Fairy Tail manga.
Screenshots
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1FU-vdrEks That is the trailer
Your offering
Well, not much, but i could help out a little with anything related to the manga (How is this name spelled etc) but nothing much, sorry.

Also, once Reborn! is dumped i'll submit another request.

kuroinamida

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
phoenixgoddess27 said:
dnniwa485 said:

Give it a try, I've kinda already started on it though :/
But I don't think people mind two translations.
Good luck
happy.gif

@phoenixgoddess27 - You guys should work together so the translation will be faster if you guys don't mind doing it together. Nevermind, just read through some of your posts and you prefer to work alone.

@dnniwa485 - There are 2 storylines to translate so it may take awhile to translate everything. I could help translating a little but unfortunately, my Japanese is very limited.
frown.gif
Please let me know any way I could help if you decide to translate this! I'm very happy to see that someone noticed my request.

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kuroinamida said:
You guys should work together so the translation will be faster if you guys don't mind doing it together. (Nevermind, just read through some of your posts and you prefer to work alone.)

@dnniwa485 - There are 2 storylines to translate so it may take awhile to translate everything. I could help translating a little but unfortunately, my Japanese is very limited.
frown.gif
Please let me know any way I could help if you decide to translate this! I'm very happy to see that someone noticed my request.

Yeah, haha, well I don't work outside of the group I already have for specific reasons.

I noticed the two storylines when I took a look at the files inside the rom, today.

kuroinamida

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
^ Okay, I wish you the best on your current TM: GS 2&3 projects! Hopefully in the future, you'll be able to translate Fushigi Yuugi DS. I will definitely be looking forward to that.

smile.gif

jjjewel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kuroinamida said:
^ Okay, I wish you the best on your current TM: GS 2&3 projects! Hopefully in the future, you'll be able to translate Fushigi Yuugi DS. I will definitely be looking forward to that.

smile.gif

Thank you!
happy.gif

I'm doing this for all of you.

QUOTE(jjjewel @ Jul 30 2010, 09:50 AM) Hacking info for Fushigi Yuugi (and some other Otome games if you browse through the site.
biggrin.gif
)
http://sites.google.com/site/otomegameguide/fushigi-yuuki

And some info for script locations/encoding/compression of most Otome games.
http://sites.google.com/site/otomegameguide/otome-database

Hope it's useful for future hackers. I'm too tired to work on these games by myself.
tongue.gif
Just let me know if I can help providing any more info. (I don't know much more that what I already posted though.)

Privileges are denied to the sites
frown.gif

Halmetal

Trophies
XP
Country
Game name
Really? Really!

DS rom number 3930 i think its Japanese

Release date
June 25, 2009 (DS Edition)

Game info
This is the third game to the "Shuffle" Visual novel series that acts like a ace attorney (Phoenix wright) game because one of the main girls "Kaede" has lost her memories and throughout the game the player must fix them. Using keywords acquired from viewing various events in Kaede's memories, the player must fix mistakes in Kaede's past memories.
The player starts at a "crossroad" where different doors are available. By going through the events beyond the doors and correcting memories with the keywords earned on the way, the player receives a "memory" which he can "liberate" by watching.
Like stated at the picture, the game has a lot of similarities to Ace Attorney series.
For example, the first mistake that occurs is that Kaede says that Midoriba Itsuki is a girl (he is actually a boy). By using the 'Really Attack', the player can select the 'Midoriba Itsuki' keyword, which causes Rin to say "OBJECTION!" which then causes the scene to shatter and replay correctly

This game is based off the epic anime "Shuffle!"

Screenshots
here is a link for more information: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Really%3F_Really!
5097.png
s5ef4e1e457a1024d877afb58ec86b7c2.jpg
s54cd00a870f7c22858349713017d2b40.jpg

Rin_IS_Phoenix_Wright!.JPG

Your offering
Unfortunately i have nothing major to offer
sad.gif
but im sure the epicness of the game would make many more people happy and love you like i will XD i would really appreciate this and please message me if you would be willing to do the request
smile.gif
i will help in ANY way i can (let me know if you want me to do anything for you) thanks in advance :3

Wms123789

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Game name
#1157 Itadaki Street DS - Dragon Quest Super Mario

Release date
June 21, 2007

Game info
Itadaki Steet at Wikipedia
QUOTE said:
The Japanese magazine Famitsu gave the game 36/40 points (9/9/9/9).[citation needed] The game sold 430,000 copies as of August 2008.
...But no Translation
Its a sort of monopoly game, with Mario and Dragon Quest features.

Screenshots
150px-Itadaki_Street_DS_JPN.jpg

1263480532_ItadakiStreetDS.jpg

itadaki-street-ds-20070512031223633-000_640w.jpg

ftwsoda

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Game name
Luminous Arc 3: Eyes

Release date
Dec 10, 2009 (JP)

Game info
(Tell something about the game. What's it about? What genre? Is it popular in Japan? What makes you so sure this won't come out in the west?)
This Luminous Arc is the third in the series the first and second games have been translated. It's a turn base RPG and I'm sure it will not come out because there has been no news for months and no one has bought the rights.
Screenshots

pnapsty

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Game name
Rockman.EXE Operate Shooting Star

Release date
Japan: November 12, 2009

Game info
It's a DS port of the first Battle Network game, with a crossover scenario and minor game changes (such as maps) added in. However, because of it's low sales, Capcom has no plans to localize it into other territories.

Links
Wikipedia article: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rockman_EXE_O...e_Shooting_Star
Official Site: http://www.capcom.co.jp/rockman/exe_oss/
Subtitled Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_x-HbyQ5ce8

Roger Pepitone

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Game Name
945176_100174_front.jpg

Higurashi no Nakukoru ni Kizuna: Dai-Ichi-Kan - Tatari

Release Date
JP 06/26/08

Game info
DS adaptation of the first three visual novels and Onisarishi-hen

Foto%20Higurashi%20no%20Nakukoru%20ni%20Kizuna:%20Dai-Ichi-Kan%20-%20Tatari.jpg

2422_2.jpg

945176_100174_back.jpg

----------------

Closely related:
Name
Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kizuna: Dai Ni Kan - Sou

Release Date
JP 11/27/08

Game Info:
Another visual novel, similar to above

---------------

Name
Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kizuna: Dai San Kan - Rasen

Release Date
JP 05/28/09

Game Info:

---------------

Name
Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kizuna: Dai Yon Kan - Kizuna

Release Date:
JP 02/25/10

Game Info:

--------------

Romhack status: Proof of concept edit for the fourth (Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kizuna: Dai Yon Kan - Kizuna): http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?pie4i3j13p37357

finalworld2012

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Game Name: Harvest Moon Twins Villages

Release date : (Japan) 25/2/2010

Game info: Harvest Moon: Twin Villages begins with a young entrepreneur who decides that the farm life is the perfect life. All their life, the character has wanted a little farm at the foot of the mountain to call their own. The thing is, there are two villages there: Bluebell and Konohana. And both mayors want this new farmer to join their village. So, you get to choose based on what aspect of the game you like better. ( Harvest Moon Twins Villages well come to the west b/c it a very fun game to play for all age... come to (US-V) 2011

Screenshots:
2132395538view.jpg

2132395540view.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm devastated