ZeWarriorReturnz

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I was wondering:
What combination of legendary/starter pokemon (from every generation) would make the most badass team?

My Opinion :

a blaziken lvl 100 with leftovers : overheat, double kick, sky uppercut & blaze kick
a torterra lvl 100 with shell bell: solarbeam, crunch, bullet seed and frenzy plant
a gengar lvl 100 with life orb: hypnosis, dream eater, night shade and psybeam
a Blastiose lvl 100 with shell bell: hydro pump, Hydro Cannon, skull bash and Giga Impact
an infernape lvl 100 with : Flare Blitz, Close Combat, Flame Wheel and another attack
last pkmn of your choice (best is a jirachi or something)

But everyone has other tactics so they use all other pkmn ... so everybody uses pkmn who matches the strategy
lecture.gif
wink.gif

This team works in-game. Wifi and your in an INSTANT loss. That team pretty much sucks
frown.gif

Fieryshadowz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I was wondering:
What combination of legendary/starter pokemon (from every generation) would make the most badass team?

My Opinion :

a blaziken lvl 100 with leftovers : overheat, double kick, sky uppercut & blaze kick
a torterra lvl 100 with shell bell: solarbeam, crunch, bullet seed and frenzy plant
a Blastiose lvl 100 with shell bell: hydro pump, Hydro Cannon, skull bash and Giga Impact
an infernape lvl 100 with : Flare Blitz, Close Combat, Flame Wheel and another attack

But everyone has other tactics so they use all other pkmn ... so everybody uses pkmn who matches the strategy
lecture.gif
wink.gif

This team works in-game. Wifi and your in an INSTANT loss. That team pretty much sucks
frown.gif

There may even be Battle Tower owners that can kick this teams ass :[

lil_fighter

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
So I was wondering:

My Opinion :

lecture.gif
wink.gif

Why have both a Blaziken aand Infernape on the same team? Why have a Blaziken at all? The Infernape is the only decent pokemon on that list...

and dude, don't use legendarys. Especially ubers. Their cheap, and no one will play you. Just don't

Xenophobe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So I was wondering:

My Opinion :

lecture.gif
wink.gif

Why have both a Blaziken aand Infernape on the same team? Why have a Blaziken at all? The Infernape is the only decent pokemon on that list...

and dude, don't use legendarys. Especially ubers. Their cheap, and no one will play you. Just don't

Blaziken is good (was? lolcario). Gengar is awesome. Maybe not his versions, but still, what are you smoking?

BTW, DO NOT just off handedly say "legendaries are cheap" either. Especially not with that kind of spelling or grammar. It makes you come off as some big mouthed kid who googled "Pokeymans" when D/P came out and decided to start spreading some random generalizations as gospel. Things like Salamence and Metagross are STRONGER than legendaries (at the least the trios), and some people like to play with ubers. Don't have such a smug attitude when you have no idea what you're talking about.

Fieryshadowz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Blaziken is good (was? lolcario). Gengar is awesome. Maybe not his versions, but still, what are you smoking?

BTW, DO NOT just off handedly say "legendaries are cheap" either. Especially not with that kind of spelling or grammar. It makes you come off as some big mouthed kid who googled "Pokeymans" when D/P came out and decided to start spreading some random generalizations as gospel. Things like Salamence and Metagross are STRONGER than legendaries (at the least the trios), and some people like to play with ubers. Don't have such a smug attitude when you have no idea what you're talking about.
the 'general' rule is Legendaries are cheap =p
Ubers - Should not use unless its an Uber fight.. everything else.. is fine =/

Arceus
Mewtwo
Lugia
Deoxys Atk
Darkrai
Palkia
Dialga
Groudon
Kyogre
Rayquaza
Giratina
Latias
Latios
Ho-oh
Deoxys Norm
Deoxys Speed
Deoxys Def
Mew

Also.. Wobbuffet... iono why but there is an extreme hatred towards the Wobbuffet family =p

Baz

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I caught my Palkia before. Am I far off facing the Elite 4?

Gyarados is just killing everything in his path, using Aqua Tail. He made Cyrus look like a bloody pansy.

Syr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone caught pokerus and would be willing to trade a pokemon with it?

I'm sure I can breed something up to someone's liking

yus786

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
im abit stuck at the moment

ive defeated the main team galactic boss at their HQ's and he said something about going to that mountain, ive been to the mountain and talked to one of the members and he told me ive gone the wrong way so i went the way he told me and still cant get anywhere :S

and when am i able to scale them things on mountains, where it says will a pokemons move scale it?!

regards

yus786

Fieryshadowz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

ive defeated the main team galactic boss at their HQ's and he said something about going to that mountain, ive been to the mountain and talked to one of the members and he told me ive gone the wrong way so i went the way he told me and still cant get anywhere :S

and when am i able to scale them things on mountains, where it says will a pokemons move scale it?!

regards

yus786
Go to the Celetic town.. and go into the cave from there.. and push the rocks near the north of the entrance whjen you get in..

Chiisuchianu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does anyone have any older games legendaries or starters? i really need them
frown.gif
thanks

im willing to give you whatever pokemon and item you want for em

mr_blonde_88

Torture You? That's A Good Idea. I Like That
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
Im gettin bored now, i can't be assed with this battle island place... i ish the did what silver did and allowed you to go back to the other Pokémon island and fight those gym leaders

acer123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have the first gym badge and im trying to get into the gts building but the woman outside wont let me go in. it keeps saying i need a gym badge which i have

anyone encounter this?

khan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pakistan
Anyone know where exactly in Route 207 can I find Larvitar? Do I need search inside Mt. Coronet(or whatever it's called).

Thanks

yus786

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

regards

yus786

Go to the Celetic town.. and go into the cave from there.. and push the rocks near the north of the entrance whjen you get in..

ive tried that mate, but when i do it i go down the stairway and come to this underground pool thing, i looked everywhere there but can only get out to the snowy place where ive already been :S

where do i go

regards

yus786

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Y @ YuseiFD: :creep: