1. MaDDaWg836

MaDDaWg836 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    well i already have Oak's Letter. I was wondering how do i literally get on the path. Where can i access it from?

2. Baz

Baz Member
    Newcomer

I'm stuck. [​IMG]

I have 4 badges and the only two possible ways to go are blocked - one by some man who says something's happened so I can't pass, and one by an army of Psyducks. [​IMG]

I remember reading there's a Galactic Grunt who you fight and get a potion for the ducks straight after - where is this guy? I thought he was East of the Lake Valor Restaraunt but all that's there is a girl who has lost her suite key and the aforementioned man who won't let me pass. Where do I goooo?

Please help, hit squad.

On a positive note, I got myself a Hippo pokemon from the Unown cave. [​IMG]

3. DarkCrudus

DarkCrudus The Ghost

United States
    go back to where u say that grunt, over by the restaraunt, look a little to the right, there should be a path that goes up, there u should find ppl blocking an entrance to a lake on ur left

4. mr_blonde_88

mr_blonde_88 Torture You? That's A Good Idea. I Like That

have you chased the Team Galactic grunt yet and then had a fight with him!?

5. Baz

Baz Member
    Newcomer

I've not seen a grunt by a restauraunt - that I remember, at least. Unless you mean the fat guy who went let me past?

But yeah, I've seen those. Two of them, they just say something like 'we're blocking this, not sure why. What's his name again... Cyrus or something?'

Am I somehow meant to chase and fight them?

EDIT:
    Nope, can't find him!

6. mr_blonde_88

mr_blonde_88 Torture You? That's A Good Idea. I Like That

Ive told you before where he is

I dont know the name of the town off the top of my head, but its between the Old Mansion place, and the Hotel Village
    There's a team galactic grunt in the village, you can tell who they are, cus they have that black quiffy hair
    Talk to him and he'll run off, then follow

EDIT: The town is called Pastoria City

7. Baz

Baz Member
    Newcomer

Thanks. [​IMG] I had to go to the city with the Water gym and talk to the grunt to make him run away.

Sorted.

8. Migugu

Migugu GBAtemp Regular

Belgium

You can access the path by talking to Oak at the Field with the Big Rock on it (can't remember name)
    You need to talk a bit, then you'll teleport and you need to walk a loooooong path (use bike is u wanna do it fast) and at the end, you'll see shaymin and you fight it

hope I helped

9. Bitbyte

Bitbyte GBAtemp Maniac

Belgium

BUMP [​IMG]

10. yus786

yus786 GBAtemp Fan

ive chased the guy but he didnt give me anything at all :S

when i goto the psyducks they still dont move and when i goto that guy he doesnt let me past, im still stuck lol

regards

yus786

11. Baz

Baz Member
    Newcomer

Where did you chase him to? If you've chased him out of Pastoria City (and therfore fought your rival) then you need to keep following him through the little pass thingio and to the lake. Then you'll see him again (looking like he's fishing) where you can chase him again, and then again further north (east of the restaraunt). Chase him one more time and he'll fight you (only had one pokemon for me - a gLAMEow) and then you run a little bit north to the guys blocking the way to the lake and Cynthia (remember her?!) will be stood there and ask you if you've seen the Psyducks, and give you medicine to soothe their headaches.

12. yus786

yus786 GBAtemp Fan

cheers mate, i hate it when you have to talk to everyone to find something, why cant they just see you and get exclamation marked lol

now i can carry on hopefully.

regards

yus786

13. jhalencak

jhalencak Member
    Newcomer

United States
    anyone know where i can maybe get celebi

14. WeaponXxX

WeaponXxX Too F'in Blonde

United States
    I got my Celibi off a Gamecube bonus disc....as far as I know thats the only way to get it.

15. larvi

larvi GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Celebi was available either from the Japanese Colosseum bonus disk or from a special Nintendo giveaway at the 10th anniversary Journey Across America events (which is where I got mine from)

16. The Teej

The Teej Also known as The Tjalian
    Former Staff

GUYS

Does anyone know if it's possible to Wi-Fi with other people from other countries/continents (i.e. europe to US, US to Japan, etc)?

17. Baz

Baz Member
    Newcomer

Anyone wanna backup their save and send one my way? Please. [​IMG] I can give you a, err, Hippopotas (?) for it. [​IMG]

In all honesty I've still not used the online Wifi properly and just wanna try it out (and find out exactly how it's done.) [​IMG]

18. jtroye32

jtroye32 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    does it corrupt your save if you change the clock on the DS so you can play at any time of day instantly? how about if you change the date too?

19. HelloKitty

HelloKitty GBAtemp Fan

United States
    oh.. and no legendaries..
    So what team would be hard to beat?
    I need 6 please! [​IMG] and items?

20. LastExile

LastExile Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Um...beat game, really easy...anyone want me to own them?

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Discussion, Official, Pokemon