Charizard Vs Dragonite

• Total voters

DannyAwesome1104

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hello people of this thread! (I don't know another good entrance, so...yeah...)

I'm playing Pokémon Conquest on my DSTwo, and I used the Pokémon Modifier AR code. The codes works, except it doesn't change the ability to the correct one (like a Mewtwo with the ability Torrent, that would be a useless ability for it). So, I was hoping to find an Ability Modifier AR code to do the trick, but I haven't found one. If anyone of you guys know the code or you are able to make one, hope you'll help me out.

Thanks in advance! ;)

Bloody Tarantula

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi Guys, I have a problem, I have the R4i SDHC Dual core card ,or white or wtv, the old one, not the 2013 one, but I think its fake, and I cant play Pokemon Conquest, white screen after a lot of tries, I downloaded updated RetroGameFan DAT files, used Discatia AP patch, both EU and US releases. What can i do? i really want to play this.Let me now if you need more info.Thank you in advance.
r4i-dual-core-card.jpg

DannyAwesome1104

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

I'm playing Pokémon Conquest on my DSTwo, and I used the Pokémon Modifier AR code. The codes works, except it doesn't change the ability to the correct one (like a Mewtwo with the ability Torrent, that would be a useless ability for it). So, I was hoping to find an Ability Modifier AR code to do the trick, but I haven't found one. If anyone of you guys know the code or you are able to make one, hope you'll help me out.

Thanks in advance! ;)
Wow...I feel sorta ignored now. lol .-.

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Wow...I feel sorta ignored now. lol .-.

mate. You cant expect insta reply in 2 hours.

Common problems:
Memory card needs reformatting
Bad copy of Conquest
Not the right firmware (non compatible with flashcart/game)
Not patched properly

look over those and work around them to discover which is yours

DannyAwesome1104

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
mate. You cant expect insta reply in 2 hours.
Problem is that this post:

Thanks in advance! ;)
was made almost 2 weeks ago, and no one responded. I guess no one found out about the code, so I guess I'll give it a try then. Wish me luck :)

Midoki

Trophies
Website
dc.wikia.com
XP
Country
United States
Hate to necro this thread but hi I'm in 2018 and I'm still getting the infinite white screen when launching a clean rom for Conquest. I see that my R4i will run it if I have the patch but the links are all dead. Anyone still have a prepatched or patch alone lying around?

t0w3l

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone still have a prepatched or patch alone lying around?
Don't ask for prepatched ROMs in this website. We can't give or even help you getting those for obvious reasons.
Thread for AP-patches.
This thread addresses AP Patch Preservation, if you're interested on patching your clean ROM. You're probably gonna need XDelta to patch it 'do.
This also aplies to other people that come here in the future. The quoted thread is very likely to stay up, so just use it instead.

Last edited by t0w3l,

Xmortal

Other Nickname Legarad
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Action Replay Pokemon Modifier code error. It is not deactivated when unchecked. It also affects the evolution of your team's pokemon. Ability not are modified

Example: Pichu evolve to Eevee

Last edited by Xmortal,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay