Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
darknesshydra said:
tehnoobshow said:
JaiKai said:
Hey I can gain exp fine and level up starter already level 26 n all but is it right to be getting such low exp from the pokemon? like 33 exp from a level 8? :s
Um in sum cases yeh but i dont think theres eny thing wrong in ur case

Pokemon B/W has EXP scaling. The higher level your current Pokemon has, such as a level 30, against a lower level Pokemon, such as level 10, exp will be divided down in a fixed ratio between level difference. Therefore, the game mechanics tries to discourage power level grinding.

um yeh i know dats why i sed it was fine
lecture.gif

Smashmaster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Smashmaster said:
I send an email to [email protected] because of their shity update and hope that they reply as soon as possible.. It can´t be that you aren´t allowed to play the games on the r4i-sdhc from r4i-sdhc.com -.-
And thats their reply...
Dear Customer:
First of all,we appreciate your feedback and your support
We try to improve and update next time !

JaiKai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
darknesshydra said:
tehnoobshow said:
JaiKai said:
Hey I can gain exp fine and level up starter already level 26 n all but is it right to be getting such low exp from the pokemon? like 33 exp from a level 8? :s
Um in sum cases yeh but i dont think theres eny thing wrong in ur case

Pokemon B/W has EXP scaling. The higher level your current Pokemon has, such as a level 30, against a lower level Pokemon, such as level 10, exp will be divided down in a fixed ratio between level difference. Therefore, the game mechanics tries to discourage power level grinding.

Yeah I realised it yesterday as I was leveling up noticed the exp amount was going down
smile.gif

Nintondo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nintondo said:
I'm actually having a bit of trouble getting my .sav file (that i made in Desmume) to work on my R4i.
I've made the .sav file, dropped it in my memory card root but whenever I start the game on the DSi it creates a new sav. Is there something I missed? If someone could make a walkthrough for me, it would be much appreciated.

Can anyone help me?

sK MaGiik

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have unique symptoms it seems...
Flashcart: Acekard 2.1 (Bad Batch Maybe? Got it in Feb/March this year) HWID= 80 PCB= Black
Nintendo DS Lite
Sandisk 4GB microsdhc: Cannot load after beginning pokemon nintendo screen, gamefreak screen never appears, just goes black and freezes.
Kingston 2GB microsd: Cannot load past entering name, when I should be in my room. Just black screen and freeze.

loch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kawalski said:
Can EDGE users get some love now, please? The sound is still totally wonky. =/
It's the flashcard problem so I dont think it can be fixed with a patch. We'll have to wait for a hardware update probably...Meanwhile I'm thinking on getting new flashcards.

tehnoobshow

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
sK MaGiik said:
I have unique symptoms it seems...
Flashcart: Acekard 2.1 (Bad Batch Maybe? Got it in Feb/March this year) HWID= 80 PCB= Black
Nintendo DS Lite
Sandisk 4GB microsdhc: Cannot load after beginning pokemon nintendo screen, gamefreak screen never appears, just goes black and freezes.
Kingston 2GB microsd: Cannot load past entering name, when I should be in my room. Just black screen and freeze.
theres been alot of problems with the acekard 2.1
just buy a scds2 or an acekard 2I

Eric345

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Works great on the m3 ds real the latest firmware no freeze only problem but the only problem I have is that black screen when I wanna trade pokemon...

Kawalski

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
loch said:
Kawalski said:
Can EDGE users get some love now, please? The sound is still totally wonky. =/
It's the flashcard problem so I dont think it can be fixed with a patch. We'll have to wait for a hardware update probably...Meanwhile I'm thinking on getting new flashcards.

Hm. All right, thanks. Guess I might have to do the same.

renes2

~New World~
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I found One Problem, using Acekard 2i AKAIo 1.7.1:

When I go to my Pkmn Box, or when i catch a pkmn, I get a blue screen with two white japanese files >.

pokeplayer

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
salnaruto2 said:
pokeplayer said:
Hey, all. I think i've figured out our pokemon black and white problems. Upon a week's worth of research, I've found out the problem. No$gba is, sadly, a DSi emulator. For those of you who don't know, there is some sort of region blocking mechanism in Black and White. The way I see it, there will be absolutely ZERO chance of fixing this. Looks like we'll have to wait six months to play it, after all, or play it on desmume. now, if i could just figure out how the cheats work.

Can you actually prove that?
To my understanding, No$gba is a ds emulator, and there no region blocking since one can actually play jump ultimate stars which is a J region and play other games with U region.(correct me if i'm wrong)

ok, you want proof? i'll give you proof. type in dsi emulator in your search engine, and the first thing that comes up is likely a dsi emulator website with... NO$GBA. By the way, I think the region blocking is only in black and white not in the emulator. I found that out on a pokemon news site. Therefore, it IS a dsi emulator. Which is really bad, because I love no$gba.

Black.Ice

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pokeplayer said:
salnaruto2 said:
pokeplayer said:
Hey, all. I think i've figured out our pokemon black and white problems. Upon a week's worth of research, I've found out the problem. No$gba is, sadly, a DSi emulator. For those of you who don't know, there is some sort of region blocking mechanism in Black and White. The way I see it, there will be absolutely ZERO chance of fixing this. Looks like we'll have to wait six months to play it, after all, or play it on desmume. now, if i could just figure out how the cheats work.

Can you actually prove that?
To my understanding, No$gba is a ds emulator, and there no region blocking since one can actually play jump ultimate stars which is a J region and play other games with U region.(correct me if i'm wrong)

ok, you want proof? i'll give you proof. type in dsi emulator in your search engine, and the first thing that comes up is likely a dsi emulator website with... NO$GBA. By the way, I think the region blocking is only in black and white not in the emulator. I found that out on a pokemon news site. Therefore, it IS a dsi emulator. Which is really bad, because I love no$gba.
that's not proof

Bond697

Dies, died, will die.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that's like, the worst possible proof.

no$gba stopped receiving updates before the dsi even came out, i'm pretty sure. not to mention that there's no dsi emulator and that ridiculous site you found is more for ad revenue than actual info.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :O:rofl2: +1