Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pokeplayer said:
salnaruto2 said:
pokeplayer said:
Hey, all. I think i've figured out our pokemon black and white problems. Upon a week's worth of research, I've found out the problem. No$gba is, sadly, a DSi emulator. For those of you who don't know, there is some sort of region blocking mechanism in Black and White. The way I see it, there will be absolutely ZERO chance of fixing this. Looks like we'll have to wait six months to play it, after all, or play it on desmume. now, if i could just figure out how the cheats work.

Can you actually prove that?
To my understanding, No$gba is a ds emulator, and there no region blocking since one can actually play jump ultimate stars which is a J region and play other games with U region.(correct me if i'm wrong)

ok, you want proof? i'll give you proof. type in dsi emulator in your search engine, and the first thing that comes up is likely a dsi emulator website with... NO$GBA. By the way, I think the region blocking is only in black and white not in the emulator. I found that out on a pokemon news site. Therefore, it IS a dsi emulator. Which is really bad, because I love no$gba.

I can tell you the same thing, type in your search engine "ds emulator" and you'll most likely see no$gba. Now, I can tell you that in no$gba webpage doesn't mention anything about no$gba being a DSi emulator but an DS emulator. Want more proof? Just go to the no$gba website and see for your self.

Grimjow18

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there is sopmething to say, no$gba is a dsi emulator, BUT it doesnt matters anyways, the problem is not the fact what kind of emulator it is, the fact is that this is one of the specific roms that it cant emulate, it doesnt have a region blocking mechanism because there are some U roms that dont work on no$gba, and some J roms that dont works and viceversa, I have tried myself

Bond697

Dies, died, will die.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Grimjow18 said:
there is sopmething to say, no$gba is a dsi emulator, BUT it doesnt matters anyways, the problem is not the fact what kind of emulator it is, the fact is that this is one of the specific roms that it cant emulate, it doesnt have a region blocking mechanism because there are some U roms that dont work on no$gba, and some J roms that dont works and viceversa, I have tried myself

no$gba is NOT dsi emulator. dsi mode hasn't been "hacked", for lack of a better term, yet. the last time no$gba was even updated was like spring 2008. was then dsi even out then?

in fact, let's really get into it:

DSi Hardware Nintendo TWL-001 11/01/08 JP
DSi Hardware Nintendo 04/02/09 AU
DSi Hardware Nintendo TWL-001 04/03/09 EU
DSi Hardware Nintendo TWL-001 04/05/09 US

there. no$gba hadn't been updated for at least 6 months before the dsi came out. keep saying it can do dsi stuff, though.

and to quote myself from the last page:
QUOTE(Bond697 @ Sep 25 2010, 02:18 PM) not to mention that there's no dsi emulator and that ridiculous site you found is more for ad revenue than actual info.

past some accuracy for testing hacks and stuff like that, i'm not sure why people still even use it. desmume does most things better and has a ton more features anyway.

TheLordSaix

Trophies
XP
Country
TheLordSaix said:
This is a copy/paste from other post a did, could someone help me with this?

There is a problem when i try to get in the union room , in the pokemon center i talked to the girl in the left and when i get on the elevator the screen turns black , i`m using R4 original with Wood 1.13, can anyone tell me what's the problem and how fix it?

My english s*cks , i know.

Ok , so nobody is gonna answer me this? don't just ignore me T-T

salnaruto2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bond697 said:
Grimjow18 said:

no$gba is NOT dsi emulator. dsi mode hasn't been "hacked", for lack of a better term, yet. the last time no$gba was even updated was like spring 2008. was then dsi even out then?

in fact, let's really get into it:

DSi Hardware Nintendo TWL-001 11/01/08 JP
DSi Hardware Nintendo 04/02/09 AU
DSi Hardware Nintendo TWL-001 04/03/09 EU
DSi Hardware Nintendo TWL-001 04/05/09 US

there. no$gba hadn't been updated for at least 6 months before the dsi came out. keep saying it can do dsi stuff, though.

Thanks for the info of no$gba being a DS emulator.
If I remember correctly, it was January of 2008(somewhat spring) the last update, but your right.

TheLordSaix said:
QUOTE(TheLordSaix @ Sep 23 2010, 11:35 PM)
This is a copy/paste from other post a did, could someone help me with this?

There is a problem when i try to get in the union room , in the pokemon center i talked to the girl in the left and when i get on the elevator the screen turns black , i`m using R4 original with Wood 1.13, can anyone tell me what's the problem and how fix it?

My english s*cks , i know.

Ok , so nobody is gonna answer me this? don't just ignore me T-T

Try looking around the forum and see if other people have the same problem. You wanted someone to answer you right
rolleyes.gif

tehnoobshow

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Lighthedgehog said:
tehnoobshow said:
ANY ACEKARD 2I USERS I URGENTLY NEED HELP!!!!!
cud someone plz help me out
i have an acekard 2i running on akaio 1.7.1 and have a patched pokemon black rom
I have edited my usrcheat.dat and added the cheat codes and the id for the patched rom using R4cce
but after I want to select them my acekard 2i freezes. I have tried again and again but all that
happens is a repeatative seaquence of freezing.

plz cud sum 1 explain how to fix dis?
eny suggestions?
coz dis is making me mad!!!!!!
mad.gif

thanks
ps ( im a noob so help wud greatly appreciated)

Yeah good luck getting help...
They've been ignoring us for a while now :/
idk what to do anymore -_-
frown.gif
still nothing

LastMartini

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tehnoobshow said:
Lighthedgehog said:
tehnoobshow said:
ANY ACEKARD 2I USERS I URGENTLY NEED HELP!!!!!
cud someone plz help me out
i have an acekard 2i running on akaio 1.7.1 and have a patched pokemon black rom
I have edited my usrcheat.dat and added the cheat codes and the id for the patched rom using R4cce
but after I want to select them my acekard 2i freezes. I have tried again and again but all that
happens is a repeatative seaquence of freezing.

plz cud sum 1 explain how to fix dis?
eny suggestions?
coz dis is making me mad!!!!!!
mad.gif

thanks
ps ( im a noob so help wud greatly appreciated)

Yeah good luck getting help...
They've been ignoring us for a while now :/
idk what to do anymore -_-
frown.gif
still nothing

Are you trying to get cheat codes to work?

IF so you need to rebuild your CC files.

NorikoChijinu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TheLordSaix- It seems that is a problem from day one just download White onto your cartridge, switch the names of you sav file and you will be able to trade just fine. When you're done change the name of your sav file back. Dunno what is causing this and lol I can here today to see if it had been fixed.

Guess not.

SuperDustyBoy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm really having trouble getting the Pokemon Black ROM to work on my CycloDS. I don't have a clue of where I'm going wrong, so I'll try to post absolutely everything I've done and see if you can guide me through the correct steps.

My situation:
-I am using the Original DS.
-I have the latest stable firmware (1.59) for CycloDS.
-I am nearly positive I have the clean, unpatched, Japanese version of Pokemon Black.
-A mod on a different site said the clean version of the game was named b-pokemonb.nds and that is the download I found.
-I have the newest cheat database from GBAtemp.
-Everything is in the correct place and I have any optional settings useable on the original DS disabled (However cheatcodes are enabled).

-Once I load my Cyclo, I go to activate the cheats for Pokemon Black and start the game. Once I click start to play the game, I get the Cyclo's loading bar and then as it attempts to run Pokemon Black I only 2 white screens (There has not been one point yet where I have seen any successful or even a partial load of the rom). There are 2 cheats that I have attempted using multiple times with multiple clean roms and multiple patched roms. The cheat names are as read on the DS:

1)Disable No Exp AP
Credits to 2ch
2)No$gba Fix
No saving or loading! Credits to Mastermind_X
(Like I said, that is how it is seen on my DS)
-I've tried using 1 of each cheat and loading the game, both cheats and loading the game, and even disabling all cheats and loading the game. All of which have been unsuccessful. If I could get a walk through or some tips of how I can get the rom to load properly, please help me. I would prefer to use the English patched version, so if you can guide me through that one instead of the Japanese version I would appreciate that most.

Rensch

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I've got this strange issue with the White version on Wood R4 1.22. Everything works fine, no freezes or issues or anything until near the end of the game. When the cutscene with N summoning Reshiram is supposed to start, it freezes. It's a clean ROM. The funny thing is that I didn't have this issue on Black.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.the-sun.com/news/10907833/self-checkout-complaints-new-target-dollar-general-policies...