Votes: 9 56.3%

• Total voters

Smashmaster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i don´t want to wait a long time so i´m going to buy the acecard 2.1 when pokemon is working on it. In the first post stands acecard 2i under confirmed working so i think the 2.1 does work as well does it?

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's your own fault for paying 300$ for a ds that removes gba support and adds a stupid camera. That's basically sacrilege.

samjef11

Trophies
XP
Country
Smashmaster said:
i don´t want to wait a long time so i´m going to buy the acecard 2.1 when pokemon is working on it. In the first post stands acecard 2i under confirmed working so i think the 2.1 does work as well does it?
Why don't you get an acekard2i it works on the ds lite and dsi?

DarkShinigami

#1 strongest Shinigami BANKAI
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
samjef11 said:
Smashmaster said:
FAIL there´s a new update for r4(i)-sdhc available (from http://www.r4i-sdhc.com/ ) but they didnt fix pokemon!!!

5017 - Toy Story 3 (E)
5076 - Dragon Quest IX Sentinels of the Starry Skies (U)
5097 - Fire Emblem: Shin Monshou no Nazo ~Hikari to
Kage no Eiyuu (J)
5098 - Odoru Daisousasen The Game: Sensuikan ni
Sennyuu Seyo! (J)
5110 - Metal Fight Beyblade: Bakushin Susanoh Shuurai! (J)
5123 - Quiz! Hexagon II (J)
5124 - Dragon Quest IX Sentinels of the Starry Skies (E)
5127 - Toy Story 3 (U)
5133 - TV Anime: Fairy Tail Gekitou! Madoushi Kessen (J)
5135 - Metal Max 3 (J)
5136 - Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbaride Card Battle Taisen (J)
5143 - Wizardry ~Boukyaku no Isan~ (J)
5156 - Tetris Party Premium (J)
5158 - Battle Spirits DS Digital Starter (J)
5166 - Heart Catch PreCure! Oshare Collection (J)

That means we have to wait another month
ohnoes.png
And this is fucking mad you have to buy a new r4i sdhc card that displayes the 1.4.1 logo so anyone with a r4i sdhc 1.4 lgo on their card will have to get a new one with 1.4.1 logo.

not a single game in that update i like at all so as annoying as this may sound "shitty update is shitty"

Smashmaster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
samjef11 said:
Smashmaster said:
Really? I have a normal ds and thought that the acecard2i is only for dsi, cause the 2.1 card wouldn´t make sense at all then..

samjef11

Trophies
XP
Country
Smashmaster said:
samjef11 said:
Smashmaster said:
Really? I have a normal ds and thought that the acecard2i is only for dsi, cause the 2.1 card wouldn´t make sense at all then..
No acekard2i works with all ds phat ds lite dsi dsixl etc that the one i would buy.

tehnoobshow

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ANY ACEKARD 2I USERS I URGENTLY NEED HELP!!!!!
cud someone plz help me out
i have an acekard 2i running on akaio 1.7.1 and have a patched pokemon black rom
I have edited my usrcheat.dat and added the cheat codes and the id for the patched rom using R4cce
but after I want to select them my acekard 2i freezes. I have tried again and again but all that
happens is a repeatative seaquence of freezing.

plz cud sum 1 explain how to fix dis?
eny suggestions?
coz dis is making me mad!!!!!!
mad.gif

thanks
ps ( im a noob so help wud greatly appreciated)

darknesshydra

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tehnoobshow said:
JaiKai said:
Hey I can gain exp fine and level up starter already level 26 n all but is it right to be getting such low exp from the pokemon? like 33 exp from a level 8? :s
Um in sum cases yeh but i dont think theres eny thing wrong in ur case

Pokemon B/W has EXP scaling. The higher level your current Pokemon has, such as a level 30, against a lower level Pokemon, such as level 10, exp will be divided down in a fixed ratio between level difference. Therefore, the game mechanics tries to discourage power level grinding.

Lighthedgehog

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tehnoobshow said:
ANY ACEKARD 2I USERS I URGENTLY NEED HELP!!!!!
cud someone plz help me out
i have an acekard 2i running on akaio 1.7.1 and have a patched pokemon black rom
I have edited my usrcheat.dat and added the cheat codes and the id for the patched rom using R4cce
but after I want to select them my acekard 2i freezes. I have tried again and again but all that
happens is a repeatative seaquence of freezing.

plz cud sum 1 explain how to fix dis?
eny suggestions?
coz dis is making me mad!!!!!!
mad.gif

thanks
ps ( im a noob so help wud greatly appreciated)

Yeah good luck getting help...
They've been ignoring us for a while now :/
idk what to do anymore -_-

Wickwack

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone tell me the name of the dstt custom firmware that works with r4-sdhc?
I got the rom to work with the patch but can't save on no$gba And i got a super error bout 25 minutes in
If i have to wait i won't mind cause i got my toes wet and that's good
smile.gif

Can't wait to get it working to play through Please help
biggrin.gif

And is the shoptemp site good to use for buying flash carts?
Probably a bad and/or wrong question for this thread just curious xD

Nintondo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone else had problems with corrupted save files?
I've been using pokemon white on my R4i for a couple of days now and just today the touchscreen started to flicker. So i decided to save quickly, turn off the system and turn it back on. Unfortunately when it loaded the game and got the the main screen a message came up and my save had been deleted.

TheLordSaix

Trophies
XP
Country
This is a copy/paste from other post a did, could someone help me with this?

There is a problem when i try to get in the union room , in the pokemon center i talked to the girl in the left and when i get on the elevator the screen turns black , i`m using R4 original with Wood 1.13, can anyone tell me what's the problem and how fix it?

My english s*cks , i know.

joker777

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintondo said:
Anyone else had problems with corrupted save files?
I've been using pokemon white on my R4i for a couple of days now and just today the touchscreen started to flicker. So i decided to save quickly, turn off the system and turn it back on. Unfortunately when it loaded the game and got the the main screen a message came up and my save had been deleted.

If you have windows 7, download the pokesav and do a small edit to your save file on your sd card

it should work after that, this happened to pokemon hgsss so i bet this will work for B/W too

Nintondo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm actually having a bit of trouble getting my .sav file (that i made in Desmume) to work on my R4i.
I've made the .sav file, dropped it in my memory card root but whenever I start the game on the DSi it creates a new sav. Is there something I missed? If someone could make a walkthrough for me, it would be much appreciated.

pokeplayer

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey, all. I think i've figured out our pokemon black and white problems. Upon a week's worth of research, I've found out the problem. No$gba is, sadly, a DSi emulator. For those of you who don't know, there is some sort of region blocking mechanism in Black and White. The way I see it, there will be absolutely ZERO chance of fixing this. Looks like we'll have to wait six months to play it, after all, or play it on desmume. now, if i could just figure out how the cheats work.

salnaruto2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pokeplayer said:
Hey, all. I think i've figured out our pokemon black and white problems. Upon a week's worth of research, I've found out the problem. No$gba is, sadly, a DSi emulator. For those of you who don't know, there is some sort of region blocking mechanism in Black and White. The way I see it, there will be absolutely ZERO chance of fixing this. Looks like we'll have to wait six months to play it, after all, or play it on desmume. now, if i could just figure out how the cheats work.

Can you actually prove that?
To my understanding, No$gba is a ds emulator, and there no region blocking since one can actually play jump ultimate stars which is a J region and play other games with U region.(correct me if i'm wrong)

Sabeta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No you're right. It is indeed a Nintendo DS Emulator. If it were a DSi Emulator you'd have all that menu screen stuff at start-up. It's a simple fact that No$GBA is OUTDATED and doesn't support the correct save type, as well as all kinds of Anti-Piracy measures, that No$GBA doesn't have a fix for.

In short, we'll need to patch it pretty hard.

giack44

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
sonicsmash2 said:
Tested TTi patch and working fully, no anti piracy's at all, completely anti free working with ysmenu aswell!
yaynds.gif
you havent problem whit evo freeze... i do this and i play but when i reach level 17 whit the starter the evo freeze

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Ending to the fallout series was lame could've gave us a bit more