Green blood confirmed:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDdALbwzNqw...feature=related

captureva.png

Windaga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll be getting mine on Tuesday, hopefully. I pre-ordered it via Amazon.com. I'd go down to Gamestop and buy it, mine NEVER has the games on release date. We didn't get Mario Kart Wii until like, a week after, and even then, they'd only take pre-orders.

D

Deleted User

Nebz said:
Slyakin said:
Nebz said:
Amiti said:
Sadly my local Gamestop is not part of the Saturday Early Release but I'm sure hoping it may open a little early on Sunday.

COME ON SUNDAY.

They actually changed up what they page said. Instead of it saying that you can recieve a copy early it now only says you have an opportunity to try the game out soooooo there isn't much we'll be missing out on anyway
happy.gif
Wait, they said that before? Wow. I'm still excited about this pre-release, cause I can now ask this Nintendo rep a few questions...
That would be cool. Bug the hell out of 'em with questions!

But yeah... Previously, it said:
6/18: Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time for 3DS preview event Saturday, 1pm to 5pm. Guests in attendence will have the opportunity to buy Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time one day early at the event.
Lines may form early at some locations - call your local participating store for details.[/p]

but now it says "Guests in attendance will have the opportunity to try out Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time one day early at the event."
Oh! I didn't notice that at all! I know when I looked on the page on Saturday it said to buy the game. Well that's good to know now that I won't miss out XD

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
BreadMaster said:
Green blood confirmed:
-snip-
Wow, seriously?

I am very, very dissappointed. The worst thing is that I believe japan gets the good blood since I believe I saw Ganondorf cough red blood in a commercial.

I guess they wanted to stay true to the original by censoring THAT.
I still can't believe they censor that little blood and not the blood splattered floor at the bottom of the well. I mean, in that environment, the one in the well is much more shocking but whatever. That's Nintendo for you.

RedJiggly

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ikki said:
BreadMaster said:
Green blood confirmed:
-snip-
Wow, seriously?

I am very, very dissappointed. The worst thing is that I believe japan gets the good blood since I believe I saw Ganondorf cough red blood in a commercial.

I guess they wanted to stay true to the original by censoring THAT.
I still can't believe they censor that little blood and not the blood splattered floor at the bottom of the well. I mean, in that environment, the one in the well is much more shocking but whatever. That's Nintendo for you.
Well... I guess that's more of ESRB Ratings for you. In America they seem to be quite strict in age ratings of movies and games. That's the probably the same reason that Nintendo had to remove the Game Corner from HGSS and newer games.

D

Deleted User

Curse you GameStop! Or Target! Who knows!

I know looking at the calender isn't going to make it Sunday any more faster... sigh...

At least if we get OoT from GameStop we might get a poster?

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP
D

Deleted User

It worries me about the CD now. A lot of GameStops won't open until 11AM (unless they will open early). My chances of getting that CD have probably dropped. Thanks Target. >_>

lithium210

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Amiti said:
It worries me about the CD now. A lot of GameStops won't open until 11AM (unless they will open early). My chances of getting that CD have probably dropped. Thanks Target. >_>

same here. Just called two of my local targets and they already sold out.
sad.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Then I can yell at technicians to reverse the polarity