Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
RodrigoCamilo said:
RailTracer said:
The laser will probably look great in 3D and be a much better aiming gauge.

I'm more worried about the stones - it looks like they basically tell you what to do or go next. Too easy!
I hope this won't be available in the master quest mode (because i never played it, so i don't want to have tips)
Previews say they aren't present in the Master Quest. And again, if they were, you don't have to use them.

RodrigoCamilo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Ikki said:
RodrigoCamilo said:
RailTracer said:
The laser will probably look great in 3D and be a much better aiming gauge.

I'm more worried about the stones - it looks like they basically tell you what to do or go next. Too easy!
I hope this won't be available in the master quest mode (because i never played it, so i don't want to have tips)
Previews say they aren't present in the Master Quest. And again, if they were, you don't have to use them.
Sometimes it's hard to control myself /sarcasm
closedeyes.gif
But it's really nice to know that they aren't available.

JoyConG

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The "Visions from the future" Give you a hint on what to do-- but they aren't outright super guides. They also pan in several angles so it's never quite given away.. says the news sites anyway

Welcome addition for me

Jugarina

Trophies
Website
youngevity.com
XP
Country
United States
Nebz said:
Australian Bundle has been shown:

153997_detail.jpg

-EXCLUSIVE Tri Force Branded Ocarina
-2 x Zelda Song sheets for playing on the Ocarina including Zelda’s Lullaby
-Copy of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3DS[/p]

Source

Still no word on anything for US
frown.gif

That ocarina is not exclusive or special that was made just for that bundle.

That is a TNG brand plastic 12 hole sweet potato Alto C with a triforce on the mouth piece and has been available to buy for years now.

It is nice to see them attempting to spread ocarina awareness though.
biggrin.gif

The better replica's are made out of clay from Songbird and Spencer and have a lower tone, (tenor) If you get this pack and decide you might like playing the ocarina for real.

SDODC13

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice to see that americans are getting the shaft once again... so far there has been no information on any kind of pre order bonus...... LAME -.-

Black_Knight_666

Trophies
XP
Country
SDODC13 said:
Nice to see that americans are getting the shaft once again... so far there has been no information on any kind of pre order bonus...... LAME -.-

You guys get your games/consoles etc at least 50% cheaper! I'd rather that instead of some pissy little ocarina :/

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
SDODC13 said:
You're complaining!? You guys got the sexy steel case for the Metroid Prime Trilogy! All we got was a cardboard slip case. Wow.
Don't get me started on all your fancy exclusives. Why not check the Australian Club Nintendo once in a while.

I pre-ordered Ocarina Edition, will post pics in a months time.

RodrigoCamilo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
8BitWalugi said:
SDODC13 said:
You're complaining!? You guys got the sexy steel case for the Metroid Prime Trilogy! All we got was a cardboard slip case. Wow.
Don't get me started on all your fancy exclusives. Why not check the Australian Club Nintendo once in a while.

You could make a video of you playing some ocarina songs ;D

Donald Serrot

Trophies
Website
3dporch.com
XP
Country
United States
SDODC13 said:
I'm assuming the news from Canada about the poster is for the entire NA region.
Also, this looks exactly like the Ocarina shown in the AU set minuc the Triforce. ($13)
And this one looks more like what I'd get for myself, just throwing it out there. ($40)
Here is a game acurate Ocarina. ($44.95) And the most epic looking Ocarina I have ever seen. ($108)

Seeing what I could get and how much it would cost to have basically the same one as the AU bonus I actually don't mind too much. XD

stefer

Trophies
Website
stefer.weebly.com
XP
Country
Canada
Donald Serrot said:
SDODC13 said:
I'm assuming the news from Canada about the poster is for the entire NA region.
Also, this looks exactly like the Ocarina shown in the AU set minuc the Triforce. ($13)
And this one looks more like what I'd get for myself, just throwing it out there. ($40)
Here is a game acurate Ocarina. ($44.95) And the most epic looking Ocarina I have ever seen. ($108)

Seeing what I could get and how much it would cost to have basically the same one as the AU bonus I actually don't mind too much. XD

Love Zelda, and it's ocarina, but this one his epic-er!
Raku Fired Dragon Tooth

Own one, and it's absolutely amazing! It's true a plastic sweet potato style (name of the type of ocarina in OOT) is a nice pre-order bonus, but nothing beats the sound of a real ceramic one.

SDODC13

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not saying that we didnt get some good exclusive preorders but what I am saying is that a lot of good games havent been released here, or well mostly not outside japan... I just wish more games and exclusves would make it to other countries in general... Japan has like 3 or 4 exclusive GBA Sp's that I can just rattle off of the top of my head.

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Here's some footage of the windmill

[youtube]http://youtu.be/DOoeav5CkXI[/youtube]

The redesign is awesome. See it by yourself.

This channel will keep uploading 30 sec ± clips by request so, you can subscribe to him if you're interested.

D

Deleted User

Sweet! Thanks for the link! I know Zeldadungeon posted some more links as well.

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
RodrigoCamilo said:
8BitWalugi said:
SDODC13 said:

You could make a video of you playing some ocarina songs ;D
Haha, I will. But it'll take some time. I fail hard with musical instruments. I hope Ocarina Tabs help.

JoyConG

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The wait got a lot more difficult when I learned today

A. Press copies were received today
B. My girlfriend is leaving for vacation for 2 months

WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO
cry.gif

HunterJ

Trophies
XP
Country
In england with the preorder i just placed, get a free poster, little figure, console case and guide (limited ed. all) plus i get double points on reward card which means 15 quid off ;D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Y @ YuseiFD: :creep: