• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

OBAMA IS PRESIDENT!

Raestloz

GBATemp's Lone Wolf
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
p1ngpong said:
They over engineered them to withstand plane impacts too, you kind of take that into account when your making the tallest buildings in the world at the time.

Nothings been debunked, the 9/11 commission was a whitewash, and also building seven which collapsed was not hit by anything!

Tell me that isnt the most perfect controlled demolition youve ever seen!

Your saying fire did that?
Sorry, can't stream any video with this internet speed, how about a few pictures?

Oh, and about my Q, does thermite bomb not conjure fire? Seriously, I can't find anything but fire can emit heat
P.S: oh, my, all the script commands for the video can be seen while quoting LoL

zeckyD

Trophies
XP
Country
Burkina Faso
Sorry guys, but reality is worse than fiction. Everyone who search a little bit will find Zbigniew Brzezinski, the guy behind Obama, (Like Billy Kristol was behind Bush) and all i can say is: this guy is dangerous. Obama is a strategy to make people love america again, nothing more.He said he want to get us army off Iraq but this is to concentrate army on Afghanistan and Pakistan (the next war scene)t He is also a "bone and skull" member like Bush.
For info i'm black, so it isn't racim or hate that motive me but only war against desinformation and ignorance (i'm just trying cause it's too hard, for example try to tell a chineese how his governement fool him. A lot a people aren't stupid, they're just victim of official propaganda.)
The most elaborate thinking and reflexion is dependant of the data/information you got and on many subject people only have one information source (goverenment)!!!

Good luck my friends for the future cause it's gonna be harder !

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
p1ngpong said:

YES! Jesus christ, do you think buildings topple down like trees?! What force do you think is going to push them one way or another making them go anyway except straight down? What is acting on them other than gravity? For someone who keeps talking about basic laws of physics you seem to be completely oblivious to them.

You'd think a massive, all powerful, wide ranging conspiracy would have planted the "bombs" just on one side if "buildings just don't collapse like that" wouldn't you? Pretty basic mistake for them to make, no?

Renegade_R

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
From the looks of it though, Sarah Palin was a major contributing factor to the McCain loss....like...geez...you would think someone in the campaign would see McCain was choosing a dumbass.

zeckyD

Trophies
XP
Country
Burkina Faso
Beware because after the 911, according to the USA patriot act people who talk about this subjet on a net's forum are making inside terrorism. Yes, searching answers without any violence and pacificly is terrorism.
USA was having the most permissive constitution (in consequence of persecution that made WASP move to the new world; nothing to see with europe where there was less freedom of speech and else) and until 911 i got the impression that us politics have become crazy. No other word, CRAZY. First attacking Afghanistan the night of the 911...no comments
2)Vote of the USA patriot act (search what means the acronim) at unanimity (1 abstention and 1 no i think)....no comment
3)Invading Iraq with lies like link with al Qaeeda or weapon of mass destruction...no comment
4)Manage the Georgians army to attack south Ossetie (US army officers was showing georgians how to use the new weapons they bough)
5)1300 rifles was found in a PKK base by turkish army, and they come from us army stock. They were normally tagged to be followed and for theses kind of things don't happened but only 5% of weapons have been tagged so can be traced. Remember that weapons are the most expensive things in exportation!
6)A place that was used to transport prisonners to Guantanamo crash in Mexico. 4 tons of cocaine have been taken by mexican police. Remember that drugs are the most expensive things in importation.
PS:Don't believe me verify, make your critic sense in action for one hour.!

Gokuroro

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
If my basics are correct, actually what melts stuff is not fire, but heat. You need heat, fuel (not necessarily automobile fuel) and oxygen to make fire, but you don't need fire to make heat, although it is a way to get it.
That aside, I think this ( http://www.911weknow.com/index.php?Itemid=...t&task=view ) shows a good reason why it wouldn't be the fire made from the airplane's fuel that would make it burn at > 2000°F

zeckyD

Trophies
XP
Country
Burkina Faso
Sarah Palin have been chosen by Billy Kristol in july. So when Mc Cain "choose" (he didn't choose anything) her it wasn't a surprize.
For me it was clearly predicted,
économic crisis=democrates, war=republicans, with the alternance process.
But to be sure Obama wins, Media (directed by CFR) mainstream network choose Obama, they let him speak without asking precision, so all he said aren't concrete proposition of change. Only bullshit for naive people. And make him play against an old and sick man and a young woman (in fact 2 ignorants: McCain always answer he doesn't understand économic affair and when a journalist asks Palin what newspaper she read to know what happen in the world, she couldn't even say answer one name of newspaper) was a brillant plan.

Raestloz

GBATemp's Lone Wolf
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Gokuroro said:
If my basics are correct, actually what melts stuff is not fire, but heat. You need heat, fuel (not necessarily automobile fuel) and oxygen to make fire, but you don't need fire to make heat, although it is a way to get it.
That aside, I think this ( http://www.911weknow.com/index.php?Itemid=...t&task=view ) shows a good reason why it wouldn't be the fire made from the airplane's fuel that would make it burn at > 2000°F
Indeed, fire is not the only source of heat, electricity can provide us with one as well, problem is in THAT case, explosions and fire is everywhere, no thunder involved, not any other kind of heat source nvolved either, so it has to be fire that provide the heat.

Which makes me wonder once again, does thermite actually conjure fire?

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
BlueStar said:
61% of Obama’s support came from white people.

23% = black

11% = Hispanic

according to ABC News

The Republicans played the gender card all the way through the campaign, now they're playing the race card. They really need to get over their whiney victim complex and start taking some responsibility for their utter failure of a campaign.

i'm quite surprised by those statistics i thought a lot of black people voted for him, either way i am glad america has changed for the better regarding americas black history.

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And you'd have been surprised to see how many white people there were at Obama's acceptance speech. They seemed to even heavily outnumber black people there.

And to add to that statistic, I'm white and voted for him.

zeckyD

Trophies
XP
Country
Burkina Faso
If people don't want to know who is behind 911, let it be...there is still thousand of actions made by cia that goes against internationnal laws and our image of USA.
There is still a lot of subject with less emotionnal sensibility than 911. like the "project for a new american century" created before 911, Oklaoma bombing, or the 2 first bombs in world trade center (before 2000), england and spain "terrorist attack", links betwenn ISI(Pakistan) and CIA, "piazza fontana" in 1970 where it was proved by italian justice the implication of cia in terrorist attack, JFK and his speech against secret societies before he get killed, J.E.Hoover...
Why are you happy? What do you want from him? I'm really curious to know?

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
BlueStar said:
p1ngpong said:

YES! Jesus christ, do you think buildings topple down like trees?! What force do you think is going to push them one way or another making them go anyway except straight down? What is acting on them other than gravity? For someone who keeps talking about basic laws of physics you seem to be completely oblivious to them.

You'd think a massive, all powerful, wide ranging conspiracy would have planted the "bombs" just on one side if "buildings just don't collapse like that" wouldn't you? Pretty basic mistake for them to make, no?

So why bother spend weeks preparing a building for demolition when you can just set fire to it?

Lets talk about the basic laws of physics for a second. The towers each fell in ten seconds approximately. If you dropped a coin in a vacuum from the same height as the top of the towers it would fall in ten seconds too.

They suffered a pancake collapse, with zero resistance, fell at the speed of gravity. When you consider the physics of a building collapse, this is impossible! Each floor creates resistance, each tower should have taken about 90 seconds to collapse, not ten, physics states they way they fell is impossible without some outside force interfering.

And anyway, watch the towers fall again, they crumbled into dust, they didnt just collapse, they crumbled, fire, plane impacts cant cause that, only explosives can.

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Raestloz said:
Sorry, can't stream any video with this internet speed, how about a few pictures?

Oh, and about my Q, does thermite bomb not conjure fire? Seriously, I can't find anything but fire can emit heat
P.S: oh, my, all the script commands for the video can be seen while quoting LoL

You really are going to have to watch the video i posted when you can, the motion of the collapse says it all, pictures wont have the same effect.

I think you are a little confused with the thermite issue. Fire dosent burn at the same temperature uniformly, the material burning and the fuel (air) feeding the fire dictates the temperature. Most bombs dont actually make that much heat, the measure bombs by acceleration, not heat produced. Thermite is different from a bomb it acts like a cutting torch, not an explosive, you would use it to shear the metal pillars, not blow them up.

Btw when they were removing the pillars from the site, to sell them to China and melt them they were all a uniform size of 20 feet in length if i recall.

smile.gif

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
amptor said:
I hate conspiracy theories. A load of bullshit.

Indeed, but let people parrot psuedoscience they've read on a blog somewhere if they want, people can believe what they like
wacko.gif

They can't even get a story straight between then, half of them have videos 'proving' that missles hit the tower, others say it was bombs - strangely, the people with these widely differing opinions don't seem to bother arguing with each other.

Sstew

GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
p1ngpong said:
BlueStar said:
p1ngpong said:

So why bother spend weeks preparing a building for demolition when you can just set fire to it?

Lets talk about the basic laws of physics for a second. The towers each fell in ten seconds approximately. If you dropped a coin in a vacuum from the same height as the top of the towers it would fall in ten seconds too.

They suffered a pancake collapse, with zero resistance, fell at the speed of gravity. When you consider the physics of a building collapse, this is impossible! Each floor creates resistance, each tower should have taken about 90 seconds to collapse, not ten, physics states they way they fell is impossible without some outside force interfering.

And anyway, watch the towers fall again, they crumbled into dust, they didnt just collapse, they crumbled, fire, plane impacts cant cause that, only explosives can.

Your making no sense, Why spend millions of dollars on building the two towers, then hire someone to run into them, right as we set off bombs to kill thousands of people. Then mourn about it and start a war. Yeah that doesn't sound like a huge waste of time. (sarcasm)

Hah, Stupid Theory.

zeckyD

Trophies
XP
Country
Burkina Faso
Amptor, i'm affraid that the official version from us governement is...a conspiracy created by Ben Laden.
I you pay better attention to my post you will see i never talk about conspiration. NEVER. I only list a couple of events you should investigate before answer anything else. The expression conspiracy theories is a pejorative way to keep intelligent and critic people away from information:
"-Bullshit ! i don't even got to read this!, everyone know it's fake !
-Do you investigate the subject?
-No, why..., i should ?"

And what i post is only information,facts, no theory at all, all can be checked from everywhere and see by himself.
PS:Republican=Democrate=same bullshit nothing more to say...And i think if people like this situation, it isn't my problem!

amptor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
RockmanForte said:
Good that Obama won but you will see he screw up like every presidents anyway. None is going to make USA better place or the world. He will not take armies away from Iraqi. Never. The world is continue to get worse and worse until time is come. You will see. Why happy ? It doesn't matter. The world is going to get worse, anyway. Obama thinks he is going to solve it better than BUSH ? None.

It'd be a stupid and selfish idea for the US to pull out at this point. Think of the consequences for the people there. It'd be pure mayhem. We keep the peace, even if we have a few soldiers that do foolish things over there.

EmperorOfCanada

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Twiggy12 said:
Devante said:
Who the hell is Obama?

I mean this guy came out of nowhere, and now he's our president.

Doesn't that scare anyone?

so tell me where is that ROCK YOU LIVE ON PLACED! even us in australia know about him yet you, an american dont? goes to show how smart SOME americans are (you americans have no idea how much we make fun of you in our everyday life, on the chasers war on everything they have a guy in america who tricks and pranks them. example: he said the eitful tower the great wall of CHINA leaning tower of piza and they still fkn believed him)

Sorry this is an old post and all but dude, I didnt understand one word you said.. its like that was written in martian.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-