Stargate Project

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
see-nobody-cares.gif

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Well it's very interesting so-called conspiracy theory could it be because I might have ADHD and Asperger's Syndrome which is autism spectrum. I was reading little bit about that. I have Rh- bloodtype group does it mean that my own biological ancenstors were aliens? Am I descendant of aliens creators of UFOs'? Or not?

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have Rh- bloodtype group does it mean that my own biological ancenstors were aliens? Am I descendant of aliens creators of UFOs'? Or not?
Are you mentally delusional no?

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
How many of those threads he creates regularly? Either way...
he is talking about a real project, which was about Remote Viewing. It is similar to MK Ultra. Just yea...Stargate is now associated with that Science fiction series.

Not just the US meddled with these kind of experiments though...some doctors/psychologists kept even the purpose hidden from patients. Especially they could take advantage of vulnerable young people under the pretense of some therapy and in reality test their "psychic potential" and other things. It happened and maybe still happens, I wouldn't know now....

But I have no clue about that blood type stuff, it seems to me like a delusion that was accelarated by someone in his inner circle IRL who believes in that kind of stuff.

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Literally I even smoked boiled Marijuana/Cannabis hand balm,ate many some foods related to Poppy Seeds/Opium I even drunk several bottles of Marijuana/Cannabis.
I thought you said you didn't smoke, but you actually tried to smoke a hand balm? Like literally roll it into a cigarette paper? Anyways all that stuff you listed has no THC you absolute freak. It can't get you high.

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I thought you said you didn't smoke, but you actually tried to smoke a hand balm? Like literally roll it into a cigarette paper? Anyways all that stuff you listed has no THC you absolute freak. It can't get you high.
Maybe I would try even try to buy Cannabis/Marijuana cookies from official sources,but it seems my own mom is against drugs medications. She might kick me out from home temporarily or even permanently speaking of what if scenario police might arrest me for plantation and put into prison jail. For instance nowadays…etc.

• Haha
Reactions: CoolMe and LeoTCK

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
How many of those threads he creates regularly? Either way...
he is talking about a real project, which was about Remote Viewing. It is similar to MK Ultra. Just yea...Stargate is now associated with that Science fiction series.

Not just the US meddled with these kind of experiments though...some doctors/psychologists kept even the purpose hidden from patients. Especially they could take advantage of vulnerable young people under the pretense of some therapy and in reality test their "psychic potential" and other things. It happened and maybe still happens, I wouldn't know now....

But I have no clue about that blood type stuff, it seems to me like a delusion that was accelarated by someone in his inner circle IRL who believes in that kind of stuff.
Speaking of what if I could be moderator or administrator of GBATemp I would probably merge or I would put all threads related to for instance USS Eldridge,Philadelphia Experiment,Stargate Project,Bermuda Triangle,Bridgewater Triangle,Bennington Triangle. It’s probably where even posted comments about such things as Scientology,Remote Viewing,Telekinesis,Telepathy,Time Travel,Mindcontrol,MK Ultra,CIA,P2 Lodge,Gambino,Vatican,666 Beast,Montauk Monster,Alister Crowley,Albert Einstein,Nikola Tesla,John Von Neumann,Robert Oppenheimer,Doctor Vilhelm Reich,MiB(according being mentioned by in Infographics YouTube video),Phoenix Projectall things written in the book The Montauk Project Experiments in Time Silver Anniversary Edition by both Preston B. Nichols and Peter Moon like this is of where it really should go in the first place nowadays…etc. Which means all such threads straight to Montauk Project. Oh and I almost forgot mentioning both Al Bielek/Edward Cameron,Duncan Cameron,Space Gun,Sirians(Aliens UFOs’ from Sirius Stars Constilation System),NASA,Hollywood,SAGE Antenna Radar,Radiowaves,Electroshocks,LSD(probably allegedly),lots of different drugs,Zero Time Reference,Infinite Time Reference,Delta Time Refence,Occultism,Esoterism,Hypnosis(well maybe)...etc. Both for instance nowadays american government and american military got very interesting pieces of technologies top secret so-called classified piece of UFO Alien technology…etc. I guess not exactly not at all just only in USA North America.

Last edited by Luke94,
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: CoolMe and LeoTCK

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJewzRHdH8c