waynes-world-5.jpg.png

salazarcosplay

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stargate_Project
It reminds me of for instance nowadays of Rick and Morty when they were trying to teleport to the Mars inside the White House president almost looked like former president of United States of America Barack Obama…etc.
I think Rick and Morty should have changed the president. They should have given us a president that Trump and then Biden.

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I heard that Andrew Basiago wanted to officially running for president of the United States of America. In social media fantasies of Epic Games Founder and CEO Tim Sweeney he wanted Mark Zuckerberg to be president of United States in 2030. 6 years have left for to happen.

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
What was gross in Stargate TV Show from 1997 was that scene of maggot worm larva scene that drilled inside woman’s belly button giving her super powers. In case of for instance Matrix movie it was like aqua mechanoid worm drilling into Thomas”Neo”Anderson belly button by Agents Johnson and Smith.

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
If for instance creators of movie Capricorn One denied questioned NASA achievements that they even faked Mars landing then how exactly they teleported some psychics into Mars? Without starships.

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
In Rayman 2 and Rayman 3 Project Stargate seems to be more like some kind of Stardust than some of aquatic hydro gelatine jello.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: they need to have a strong line up on the launch titles too. I think they should move metroid...