Stargate Project

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
yeah, and the latest series is exclusively to the website, I think they partnered with a broadcast but I can not know because never was able to enter.
Do you mean Stargate Origins? There was a special cut with the whirling scenes removed and enhanced imagery called Stargate Origins: Catherine and that was broadcast last I checked on some TV stations, including in the Czech Republic.

Anyway stargate origins is kind of a separate low budget thing.

• Love
Reactions: impeeza

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Do you mean Stargate Origins? There was a special cut with the whirling scenes removed and enhanced imagery called Stargate Origins: Catherine and that was broadcast last I checked on some TV stations, including in the Czech Republic.

Anyway stargate origins is kind of a separate low budget thing.
yep, that one.

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
yep, that one.
I recommend you see the Catherine cut instead and not bother with the individual episodes at all. It has an updated stargate wormhole sequence as well and is basically like a tv film. Its all the episodes in one continuous package.

• Love

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
How many of those threads he creates regularly? Either way...
he is talking about a real project, which was about Remote Viewing. It is similar to MK Ultra. Just yea...Stargate is now associated with that Science fiction series.

Not just the US meddled with these kind of experiments though...some doctors/psychologists kept even the purpose hidden from patients. Especially they could take advantage of vulnerable young people under the pretense of some therapy and in reality test their "psychic potential" and other things. It happened and maybe still happens, I wouldn't know now....

But I have no clue about that blood type stuff, it seems to me like a delusion that was accelarated by someone in his inner circle IRL who believes in that kind of stuff.
Well it was done in case if I could forgot to say or even show you something very important really urgent in case if I could forget to show you for instance curious YouTube video,but I could miss such opportunity in case of what if some digital articles might be missing any kind of thread getting lost in time nowadays…etc.

• Wow

cornerpath

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
interesting This will come back in the future and we will see this old advanced technology on earth again; It is Still interesting how A stargate will be created again, people think this is make-believe but there isn't no telling what kinda of technology the Elites have been hoarding in private.

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
For me Stargate Atlantis is the best show ever, SG-1 is great but for me personally, Atlantis do it a little better!!
Post automatically merged:

By the way stargate universe won some points for having Rumpelstiltskin on it :P
One actor reminds me of little bit younger Tom Hardy another one looking little bit like Quentin Tarantino.

• Love

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...