MM-LINX - Super Mario Maker 2 Level Injector

nstall the MM-LINX homebrew application on your switch, to install levels uploaded to https://tinfoil.io/MarioMaker/ directly to your Super Mario Maker 2 Level slots!

Very early release, please be patient and it will get better with time as all of my applications do :) Feel free to post feature requests and bug reports.

This is currently hard coded to use the first user profile. Please ensure that Super Mario Maker 2 is not running, and that you have at least one SMM2 save on the first user's profile.

For maximum compatibility and stability, we recommend that you use ReiNX or SX.

Download: https://github.com/blawar/mmlinx

edit: 1.01 fixed sorting, press + to sort
edit: 1.02 added support for uploading your levels to tinfoil.io from MM-LINX
edit: 1.03 added file browser for installing levels from (sd, ftp, http, gdrive, usb, etc), search, ability to change user, translation (needs work), ability to copy files to and from smm2's save directly, themes, other stuff I probably forgot.
edit: 1.04 saving / loading is now much faster and does not overwrite your save progress; added columns for difficulty, rating, and course id; ability to unlock hammer and super flower on supported cfw's.
edit: 1.05 increased security, mandatory update. Cloud servers will no longer work with previous versions (downloads section will be empty).

mmlinx4.jpg
mmlinx3.jpg
mmlinx2.jpg
mmlinx1.jpg

Download: https://github.com/blawar/mmlinx

Attachments

• mmlinx3.jpg
    mmlinx3.jpg
    442.9 KB · Views: 2,069
  • mmlinx1.jpg
    mmlinx1.jpg
    206.2 KB · Views: 580
  • mmlinx2.jpg
    mmlinx2.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 635
Last edited by blawar,

DevinG70

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Huh... so far the levels show up and stuff but for some reason the console tab says failed to open write file save:/course_(etc.) and whenever I select a level it says failed to download level. Still tho, once this works this ought ae be something amazing

blawar

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Huh... so far the levels show up and stuff but for some reason the console tab says failed to open write file save:/course_(etc.) and whenever I select a level it says failed to download level. Still tho, once this works this ought ae be something amazing

you have mario maker running, close it. it cant open the save while the game is running.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Saw another post with the most popular stages, so maybe having difficulty sections with the most popular stages in each grabbed every week?

The most popular stages are on there. I need to add ranking / voting. There is a lot of work to be done, I just wanted to get basic installation up for everyone as quickly as possible.

Mthodmn101

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you have mario maker running, close it. it cant open the save while the game is running.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

The most popular stages are on there. I need to add ranking / voting. There is a lot of work to be done, I just wanted to get basic installation up for everyone as quickly as possible.

I assume data like clear rate cannot be grabbed from the stage at the time of uploading?

Doogie Boogie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just tried it out by downloading some random levels and it works just fine. Some suggestions to make this even better would be:
-a search function
-a rating system
-being able to read course descriptions before downloading

Now if only uploading courses could be simplified by uploading directly from the console...

Muskusrat

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

SonyUSA

We're all mad here
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Neat! It works, and courses downloaded this way can be edited. It also -seems- to only write the levels to empty level slots, so you don't have to worry about wiping out your levels.

Reactions: TR_mahmutpek

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: *teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, kiddo" +1