• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Joe Biden turns 81 today

SonowRaevius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I honestly wish that we didn't have geriatrics in control of our country, there should really be an age limit on being able to run in any political body whatsoever.

Reactions: Xzi

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I honestly wish that we didn't have geriatrics in control of our country, there should really be an age limit on being able to run in any political body whatsoever.
An upper age limit would be nice to give all the boomers the boot, but neither party would realistically be in favor of enacting something like that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: they need to have a strong line up on the launch titles too. I think they should move metroid...