Stargate Project

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I did this Stargate seventh symbol yesterday or even two days ago.
YyPZ8mR.jpg

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland

Judging by him calling Poland second Russia which by quoting reinterpreting words of internet memers in for instance nowadays is more like state of the mind than proper country…etc. Which any people in my country at least some of them might be too sceptical about such for instance even american military government invention…etc. They some of them probably could take it too jokingly be too sceptical and take it not too seriously. Too stereotypically speaking.

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Is Astrophysics even related to Project Stargate? Or not? Or should I say are astrophysicists related to Project Stargate? And how? I judged it by one of episodes of Stargate SG-1. When Daniel Jackson touched some very rare ancient egyptian mythical artifacts in the table,pressed some random button on some obscure magical mirror and later entered went through the Stargate after he splitted up with group SG-1 crew. In such alternate universe Samantha Carter I think as far as I remember she became astrophysicist herself. The first time I discovered Project Stargate was playing Rayman 2,Rayman 3 and watching Rick and Morty where Project Stargate appeared once or even twice. I guess it even happened in Gravity Falls.
JDbIUVU.png

This is I mean that’s he might be son of my dad’s own female friend also working having job at Kopernik Observatory & Science Center so anyone interested in here in this very GBATemp Forum especially in their own free,spare time. Just only speaking of what if you want. Especially for those who are still living in the USA might as well ask him about Project Stargate. I don’t really care if I will have troubles after that. I can’t be too afraid too much worried myself staying remain silent and too quiet about that no longer.

Last edited by Luke94,

salazarcosplay

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stargate_Project
It reminds me of for instance nowadays of Rick and Morty when they were trying to teleport to the Mars inside the White House president almost looked like former president of United States of America Barack Obama…etc.
I think Rick and morty should update to newer presidents, give us a president based on Trump and one on Biden

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I remember one of my own aunts in Czersk Poland Europe/European Union went to the trip to the Egypt. But I never asked her speaking of what if she went to the I mean if she ever saw in Africa any kind of Stargates.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maxouter @ Maxouter: yo