Montauk Project

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Given that you seem to believe a lot of stuff, yea. I don't understand why they would want you to pay you all that.

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
some of those things are certainly not true, you can't seem to differentiate what is and what isn't

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
some of those things are certainly not true, you can't seem to differentiate what is and what isn't
What if Jayinem might be be right in that case that for instance this very forum is owned by american government? Then how would you proof that both Preston B. Nichols(was a scammer)including even Peter Moon(I heard that he was former member of the Scientology likewise Ingo Swann accoring to the book I heard that Peter Moon was also known as Vincent Barbarick probably allegedly according to the book The Montauk Project Experiments in Time)?
If somehow creators of Infographics YouTuve video channel might be already aware that allegedly possibly MiB could be associated with Project Montauk then was or is even both FBI or even for instance CIA really aware of both of what Peter Moon and Preston B. Nichols wrote? How to proof that they might be a scammers(at least just only one of them)?
Post automatically merged:

It seems that MiB like CIA american government was involved in for instance both MK Ultra and Project Monarch including even Montauk Project it might be still top secret,but some are declassified like UFO sightings and more…etc.
That guy in the thumbnail reminds me of Silver Surfer and Anodite from original Ben 10. Eventually from Ben 10 Alien Force,but in that case it’s a male one not the female one Gwen Tennyson. General Rourke after he got wounded by crystal from Disney Atlantis.

Post automatically merged:

Duncan Cameron he was looking like someone from Star Trek in that T-Shirt.

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
calm down, jesus christ almighty
you're all uppity and stuff. I just...don't have words anymore for this

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Surprised that nobody has banned you (yet) on the Temp for spam.
Maybe it’s all thanks to Jayinem after saying federal government about this very forum. So they could pretend that they don’t care about me. Also pretending probably that they keep even ignoring me. Who knows of what they are doing right now.

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Actually few times in Tor Browser I had been IP banned. Literally seriously.
That's because you happened to use the same ip that someone else got banned here with. It wasn't you getting banned but rather that IP adress you happened to use. That's a common occurence for many sites and shared networks.

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
That's because you happened to use the same ip that someone else got banned here with. It wasn't you getting banned but rather that IP adress you happened to use. That's a common occurence for many sites and shared networks.
It’s good to know that really.

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Even if I would make cartridge for instance for Sega Saturn in case of Project Montauk I would need lightning rod for video game box maybe even to wrap myself into. But inside Bridgewater Triangle probably I wouldn’t need lightning rod or in case of Project Stargate. But matters probably might be little bit too problematic in case of Philadelphia Experiment.

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Even if I would make cartridge for instance for Sega Saturn in case of Project Montauk I would need lightning rod for video game box maybe even to wrap myself into. But inside Bridgewater Triangle probably I wouldn’t need lightning rod or in case of Project Stargate. But matters probably might be little bit too problematic in case of Philadelphia Experiment.
WHAT THE F IS WRONG WITH YOU?

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland

Duncan Cameron he was looking like someone from Star Trek in that T-Shirt.

Is this what Preston B. Nichols meant? That kind of Drenol?
CuRysa5.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto