Montauk Project

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
This is of what I found about Drenol after I so-called Googled it.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydrochlorothiazide
So still I’m not sure of what if it might be still Drenol that Preston B. Nichols was talking about. He was talking about both Aliens from both Sirius Star constellation system and Draco constellation star system. In Long Island there’s some sort of UFO-shaped brick anyway. In USA. Somewhere nearby New York.

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Even speaking of what if I could be a bum not all bums are addicted to alcoholic overdoses probably not all of them are dirty smelly by reinterpreting words of my own biological parents both mom and dad. I’m not sure if I could find such alternative of american SAGE Antenna Radar as part of Project Montauk. Where would I find such Montauk Chair(even more extraordinary than that one electric chair of death from Green Mile movie because it was designed and created by aliens called Sirians from Sirius star constilation system by reinterpreting words of Preston B. Nichols). My own uncle suggested me Yoga probably meditation for reincarnation(it even rhymes itself). It could take 1000 years of getting reborn. To me it won’t help. As for so-called life cycles I guess this is how Annunaki(possibly alleged lizard people)calendar measure time in my own point of view it might be happening more like in case of post-apocalyptic world in case of The End of the World scenarios. At least not at all bums are living under the bridge. Where can I witness such polish alternative of american Philadelphia Experiment where can I see such alternative of USS Eldridge in my own country? Probably not just only all bums are being bullied by pedestrians citizens under the bridge.

Last edited by Luke94,

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Even speaking of what if I could be a bum not all bums are addicted to alcoholic overdoses probably not all of them are dirty smelly by reinterpreting words of my own biological parents both mom and dad. I’m not sure if I could find such alternative of american SAGE Antenna Radar as part of Project Montauk. Where would I find such Montauk Chair(even more extraordinary than that one electric chair of death from Green Mile movie because it was designed and created by aliens called Sirians from Sirius star constilation system by reinterpreting words of Preston B. Nichols). My own uncle suggested me Yoga probably meditation for reincarnation(it even rhymes itself). It could take 1000 years of getting reborn. To me it won’t help. As for so-called life cycles I guess this is how Annunaki(possibly alleged lizard people)calendar measure time in my own point of view it might be happening more like in case of post-apocalyptic world in case of The End of the World scenarios. At least not at all bums are living under the bridge. Where can I witness such polish alternative of american Philadelphia Experiment where can I see such alternative of USS Eldridge in my own country? Probably not just only all bums are being bullied by pedestrians citizens under the bridge.
Most bums tend to be in some stereotype or the other. I did not become alcoholic when homeless or ever. In fact I rather stayed in forest than in some asylum house, some of those are absolutely terrible, with stories like they'll pee on your towel and such. You can stay cleaner in a forest if you have access to a stream or now and then in the city use disposable cloths/wet wipes etc. Because in a city it is difficult to become clean naturally. So living under a bridge is eh...that's really the end of the road. but you do become "smelly" if you don't have access to proper shower or clean clothes etc that's normal. The other problem is how some people overdo chemical sprays/deodorants to mask everything and not get used to natural smells. Or they start imagining you smell just because you don't look proper to them even if you took shower. Its all kind of delusions etc....and rejection. And I don't need to be an active bum for that but if this goes on I will sure not have money to pay the rent because I had to take money from the rent money to survive....

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland

I heard that Bear Grylls’s friend got poisoned by forest pond because it got poisoned by dead feral forest animal. By reinterpreting words of Bear Grylls.

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I did I say this already or not? That at least people like bums in USA are at least got opportunity to see go straight to SAGE Antenna Radar. But so-called homeless people are probably not aware of it. All they want in Poland is usually alcohol. So usually Project Montauk to begin with is that it fascinates people especially from pathological families for instance christians and alcoholics nowadays even…etc. Artificial Intelligence for instance nowadays both Bruno Mazet from Paranormalis Forum and Alfred Bielek/Edward Cameron predicted that Artificial Intelligence gonna replace humans completely by reinterpreting their own words,but still not in the same time periods…etc.

Last edited by Luke94,

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
The beginning of Project Montauk dates back to 1943 where a stealth radar was located inside the USS Eldridge.

When the Eldridge was placed at the Philadelphia Naval Shipyard it was also called the "Philadelphia Experiment".

This topic has been explored in many other books and films. Just a quick mention.

Also known as Project Rainbow for those who used it.

It was created as a top secret arsenal to help end World War II.

The equivalent of today's spy targeting system, Project Rainbow was created as a technique to remain undetectable on enemy radar.

This was created by creating a so-called "electromagnetic cylinder" which, as a supernatural phenomenon, separated the enemy's radar waves.

The so-called "electromagnetic cylinder" completely changed the electromagnetic field of a particular area, in this case the field pointing to the USS Eldridge.

The main goal was to make the ship invisible to radar, which had an unexpected and drastic side effect.

The ship became invisible to the naked eye and left the space-time continuum. Soon the ship suddenly reappeared in Norfolk, Virginia, a hundred miles away.

The project turned out to be a success from a material point of view, but it had drastic consequences from a material point of view.

When the USS Eldridge "moved" from the U.S. Naval Shipyard to Norfolk and returned, the crew were completely confused. They had left the physical universe and had nothing to support themselves near the ship. Despite returning to the US Navy Shipyard, some of them stuck to the ship's hull spontaneously.

Those who survived were in a state of mental confusion and absolute terror. The team was removed from the navy station as "mentally unsound" after spending sufficient time rehabilitating.

The status of "mentally unsound" despite their testimony was the easiest and most advantageous to ignore, their own stories were rejected.

This put Project Rainbow on hold.

There was a sudden pause, and there was no certainty that people would survive further experiments on humans. It was too risky.

Dr. John Von Neumann, who oversaw the project, was suddenly called upon to work on the Manhattan Project.

This took over the design of the atomic bomb, which was intended to be the weapon of choice to end World War II.

Despite this, Project Rainbow was revived in the late 1940s.

This culminated in the space-time hole in Montauk in 1983.

The purpose of this book is to understand the research on the 1983 Philadelphia Experiment in Montauk.

I would like to point out that I, Preston Nichols, had experience with this.

NOTE FROM CO-AUTHOR(from Peter Moon):

Preston's goal was to defend the confidential document he had read about the Philadelphia Experiment.

Over time, even more details will be revealed about this in this book.

Following the publication of the original book Me, I received a report from Al Bielek that Preston Nichols was supposed to have had the original footage of the Philadelphia Experiment, but had returned it to the Government.

Al was rather outraged by the whole thing.

When I asked Preston if it was true. He stated that he was forced to give back the footage because it did not belong to him.

Years later I learned that Preston had read the report on the Philadelphia Experiment while he was working for LISP on Long Island. The full name was the Air Force Instrument Laboratory. It was true that he returned the previous evidence because he signed the Code of Confidentiality Clause.

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I had such subconscious visions of Fifi La Fume sniffing someone’s buttocks probably female student such as Fifi La Fume sniffing buttocks of her own male mentor Pepe Le Pew with such words ”let me sniff voux a little” with that feminine voice of Kath Soucie. Also even subconsciously I remember even like I mentally time traveled from 2020s to 1990s watching TV probably watching second remake/reboot of original Tiny Toons Adventures which I would name Teeny Toons Adventures inside my own grandmas older previous house in Germany. Back in time to the past from the future which is currently present day.

Last edited by Luke94,

Maximumbeans

3DS is love, 3DS is life
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
https://paranormalis.com/threads/chinas-new-military-abilities.21090/
It looks like that China got also their own Psychics likewise America.
This is a suggestion from 'analysts'. No evidence, nothing concrete to suggest that this is happening or indeed will ever happen.

If you're going to take an interest in this kind of stuff, you must use your own rationality and critical mind to filter opinion, speculation, and flawed inductive reasoning from evidential cases.

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
This is a suggestion from 'analysts'. No evidence, nothing concrete to suggest that this is happening or indeed will ever happen.

If you're going to take an interest in this kind of stuff, you must use your own rationality and critical mind to filter opinion, speculation, and flawed inductive reasoning from evidential cases.
Probably yes.

Reactions: Maximumbeans

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Have you heard of Project Survivor also???! You obviously know everything, Project Montauk, Project Fifi...
I guess I am like for instance Alfred Bielek/Edward Bielek by reinterpreting his own words that students in high school college had called him walking encyclopedia. Shortly also known as Al Bielek.

Last edited by Luke94,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto