Montauk Project

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
It was written by someone in digital for instance Paranormal Forum.
6R3tf7X.png

JWxSqXv.png

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
In that shitty Agenda 2030 and probably Klaus Schwab being hyped out about it besides billionaires owning for instance some underwater bases who for instance gonna own Camp Hero bunker Bill Gates founder and CEO of Microsoft,Gabe Newell founder and CEO of Valve,Christopher Kempczinski McDonald’s CEO,Elon Musk CEO of Twitter Elon Musk,CEO and founder of Facebook Mark Zuckerberg,CEO of Google Sundar Pichai,CEO of Apple Tim Cook,founder and CEO of Epic Games Tim Sweeney,founder and CEO of AVO Talent Peter Varano,Tom Kalinske former CEO of Sega of America,CEO of Disney Bob Iger,CEO Of Warner Bros. David Zaslav nowadays…etc.?

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I think that UFO-like stone monument podium in Long Island might be Stargate-esque panel like in Stargate TV.

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland

How many times did I mention Shadow People already or not yet already? Both my mom and my aunt that faceless like Shadow Person was a demon by quoting reinterpreting their own words. This so-called Shadow Person it was looking like in one of book illustrations about The Montauk Project Experiments in Time written by both Preston B. Nichols and Peter Moon when some man was sitting in hunkered down pose and some alien looking similar to that one from one of episodes when two people were driving the car one man and woman when they approached the some aliens telepathically or they just only fainted due to the fear or they were both being putted into stasis comma temporarily. Anyway I heard that Gillian Anderson gonna be putted in The X-Files Season 12 reprising her own role as Dana Scully just only one condition if there gonna be diverse cast by quoting reinterpreting her own words probably in the social media.

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
What could happen in Montauk Chair if someone instead of saying ”The Time Is Now” might say ”The Time Is Then” would so-called Montauk Beast Sasquatch/Giant Ape/Big Foot/Humanoid Monkey that was somehow related to Duncan Cameron wouldn’t be unleashed within for instance back then so-called Montauk Monster?…etc.

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Did I tell you already that Montauk Project was financed by german nazis after history era of World War 2 in the nutshell I guess it’s somehow related to hoax,myth,urban legend,conspiracy theory about Train from Wałbrzych somewhere in the Poland(Europe/European Union)by reinterpreting words of both Preston B. Nichols and Peter Moon written by both of them in the book The Montauk Project Experiments in Time published by Skybooks USA. Something something about for instance back then by gold of nazi germans…etc. Or still not,yet?

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
How many times did I say that one podium or monument in Long Island is looking like some sort of alien property of UFO-like shaped brick?

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I remember when I watched one of episodes of Netflix’s Black Mirror when some male voice actor became a bum because he was swearing too much because he insulted some female feminist. Well I wish that I mean what could happen if for instance nowadays this guy might find for instance Project Montauk and he would prevent being replaced by second another voice actor voicing some kind of voice actor voicing some kind of blue humanoid bear in some kind of cyberpunk future city…etc. You know Black Mirror TV.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto