Montauk Project

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
The Montauk Project is a conspiracy theory that alleges there were a series of United States government projects conducted at Camp Hero or Montauk Air Force Station in Montauk, New York, for the purpose of developing psychological warfare techniques and exotic research including time travel. The story of the Montauk Project originated in the Montauk Project series of books by Preston Nichols which intermixes those stories with stories about the Bulgarian Experiment.
I have this for instance nowadays right now deja vu that I posted such thread before,but it was removed without any trace…etc.

Last edited by Luke94,
  • Love
Reactions: CoolMe

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I have this for instance nowadays right now deja vu that I posted such thread before,but it was removed without any trace…etc.
IMG_20231124_090742.jpg

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
In TV Show Netflix streaming service mini-series Dark is similar german alternative to american Stranger Things,but in this one there’s some kind of crazy,strange priest doing mysterious time traveling experiments in one person I think this results birds suddenly dying due to unknown reasons feral species crows to be more precise.
It proves that some certain priests could be behaving like some kind of Men in Black.
Especially in case of internet memes and christian monks from perspective by reinterpreting words of some certain one fictional character from original The X-Files.

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland

It means that by reinterpreting words for instance of any kind of priests and including mainstream media they keep saying in internet and TV these days that time traveling is impossible…etc.

Am I allowed to give you link for a ebook right here in this very forum or not?
https://ia904501.us.archive.org/18/...iments in Time Silver Anniversary Edition.pdf

In Preston B. Nichols’s book I noticed a typo is it the same person that invented vacuum tube computer. So maybe not exactly typo. Would it be the same person? Because maybe it would match perfectly with story history of constructing atomic bomb during history of World War 2 era which besides him,J. Robert Oppenheimer,Albert Einstein there was someone else Doctor John Von Neumann so would it be so-called perfect match?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_von_Neumann

Last edited by Luke94,
  • Wow
Reactions: BigOnYa

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Such experiment had been mentioned by mister Nichols in Preston B. Nichols's book Montauk Project.

Besides a strange feeling edited post and me right now having such feeling like this that I wrote such post today,but like it being edited still like almost one month ago in the old year. When I mentioned Doctor John von Neumann like today in this very forum.

Last edited by Luke94,

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland

It seems that MiB like CIA american government was involved in for instance both MK Ultra and Project Monarch including even Montauk Project it might be still top secret,but some are declassified like UFO sightings and more…etc.
That guy in the thumbnail reminds me of Silver Surfer and Anodite from original Ben 10. Eventually from Ben 10 Alien Force,but in that case it’s a male one not the female one Gwen Tennyson. General Rourke after he got wounded by crystal from Disney Atlantis.

Last edited by Luke94,

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
In the world of conspiracies, it is very easy to come across obvious fraud. The Philadelphia Experiment is an example of how one man's story can capture the minds of crowds of home-grown researchers and inquisitive people (although it is clearly a hoax). Another example is the extremely popular chemtrails theory, which has not even a trace of credibility. But there are exceptions to the rule.
Technology means power and a lot of money. You don't need to know history in detail to know what a huge role technology has played in the recent history of humanity and how often it has been a decisive element. The military has shown and continues to be particularly interested in technology. This interest was most intense during the Cold War, when crazy projects bordering on science fiction were launched.
Montauk Project

It is not known exactly when the new scope of testing for Camp Hero and Montauk Air Force Station was announced. These two facilities were for some time a testing ground for completely exotic ideas and technologies. Two elements became (according to reports) the main theme: psychological warfare and time travel.
The main source of information and the spark that lit the powder keg labeled Montauk was Preston Nichols. He discovered partially erased memories from working on various projects in his memory. The psychological warfare mentioned earlier focused primarily on the use of magnetic fields to manipulate the mind. Initial efforts to obtain funding for research, addressed to Congress, were unsuccessful. Only longer and completely secret negotiations with the Department of Defense made it possible to obtain funds for scientific escapades into the unknown.
The uniformed men only cared about one thing. They wanted to obtain weapons that would induce psychotic behavior in the enemy. When it turned out that this goal was achievable, additional financial resources were sought. They were supposed to come from German gold found near the border of Switzerland and France. The soldiers involved in its discovery and transport were murdered to silence the matter.

Experiments were often carried out on the local population. Montauk residents have hundreds of stories related to the base's operations. One of them is participation in the subliminal transfer of commands using radio waves. The experiment involved getting people to call a specific telephone number - the telephone exchange recorded over 6,000 attempts to call a single number in Montauk. Another story often told is the sudden disappearance of homeless people and the high rate of missing children. These people were supposed to be kidnapped and used in experiments.
The main element of the project was the radar at the Montauk base. It was launched as part of the Phoenix program and is currently the main argument for supporting the conspiracy theory. SAGE operates in the frequency range from 400 MHz to 425 MHz, which gives access to a narrow band of 410-420 MHz, allegedly used to influence the human mind.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto