Gaming Not as bad as I thought.

floydo

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
So I played Kirby's Epic Yarn today and was really impressed with the attention to detail and the simple, but fun gameplay. I think the game has copped a lot of slack because people think it is too childish or too easy, but I am really enjoying the game so far and I love the music and beautiful levels. Is it just me, or did other people like it too?

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
floydo said:
It probably did, I just remember people bitching about it =/ To be honest I would probably buy just about anything with kirby in it. lol =P
agree. I would play just about anything with Kirby.
The Kirby games are usually easy but beautiful and have very pleasing music.

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Honestly, I haven't seen anyone give this game a bad rap. Well...because of the quilt-theme and the easiness, of course there will be people complaining about the lack of gore or it being "noob-friendly"...but those guys are probably busy playing black ops right now. Kirby, on the other hand, focuses on other groups of people. And it has to be said: if a game is quality, it does more than "just" cater to the targeted group. Kirby's epic yarn is a good example of that. I have to admit the theme is not really up my alley, but because it has co-op, and my girlfriend just LOVES it, we spent more fun time in this game than any other game (possibly with the exception of NSMBW).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/e7BTm5WxMlw?si=YB0d6BWQ9YsaherL