Wii Sports Resort: Custom CPU Mii (Request for me!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImmortalRosalina

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello everyone!

First, I use My Avatar Editor to create any custom Mii, then save it with an RSD file. Secondly, I'm using SZS Explorer to replace all the original CPU Miis from common.carc, but the problem was when I started the game from Showdown or Ping-pong, it's a poorly replaced Mii, so, I don't think it's an easier YouTube tutorial, but I'm still confused! "how to replace CPU Mii on Wii Sports Resort with szs tools", but still not easy for me, sorry I'm bad :(

So I would like someone is better knowledge to create all RSD files correctly with szs tools if I replace them with szs explorer without corrupted files to make it easier for me.

Please don't hesitate to answer me or contact me "immortalflamix" on Discord. I desperately need a custom Mii CPU to bring me happiness and more enjoyment to play on Wii Sports Resort for fun gameplay!

Here is a link if anyone can use it with szs tools to make sure I can replace them with szs Explorer without corruption. Thank you and I will appreciate your kindness :)

Attachments

• All CPUMii.7z
    3.9 KB · Views: 28
Last edited by ImmortalRosalina,

ImmortalRosalina

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Sigh... It's been a while. Sorry, I'm bored of waiting for someone to make an SZS tool or else to properly include RSD files with Custom CPU Mii for me on WSR because I'm really looking forward to this for real when someone is done!

Trophies
XP
Sigh... It's been a while. Sorry, I'm bored of waiting for someone to make an SZS tool or else to properly include RSD files with Custom CPU Mii for me on WSR because I'm really looking forward to this for real when someone is done!
Hi there, I'm trying to be as kind as possible here but I don't really know if anyone would make one out of will..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto