WiiFlow Exeption (DSI) occured. Please Help yust want to play wii sports resort.

Dimensions89

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi i have a wii with homebrew cIOS v8 final in slot 249 base 57. yes i know about you @Cyan the man the myth the legend. anyway i am useing wii flow i get a code dump everytime i boot up wii sports resort. i have tryed USB loader but that just kicks me back to HBC IDK what to do.

also i dont have modmii because MS edge and all my other secondary browsers (yes i main MS edge but i got to get free amazon crap man) keep flaging it as a virus both installer and portable, plz help i just want to play Wii Sports Resort.

jeannotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Reactions: CoolMe

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have tryed USB loader but that just kicks me back to HBC IDK what to do.
Usually when it does that means the game is not present on your usb drive. Run WiiBackupManager and see if your Wii Sports Resort is there, chances it is not.
If you don't have a pc to use WiiBackupManager, you can access the usb drive or sd card's files with a file explorer like WiiXplorer (i think that's the name?), go to the wbfs folder on the root of the sd card (or usb, wherever you have your games) and look for the game's folder and see if the wbfs is there inside or not.

Reactions: jeannotte

Dimensions89

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If you don't have a pc to use WiiBackupManager.
I yes i have Wii Backup Manager im on a windows 10 pro edu device (got it it second hand from a school division)
Are your Loaders up to date?
Yes no updates that USB loader Can detect that I don't have. Same for wii flow.
your game is not corrupted?, try reinstalling it again.
Did. even tryed different file. here is the 2 i downloaded: its vimms dot com im a new user so i cant put links so add this to the end "vault/18298" "vault/18299"
game on USB key or external hard drive??
if games on USB key ==>this could be the problem

Prefer on external hard drive
USB Stick. Was slow and gave me a black screen of the SD card. do have a external SSD lying around so will try that

EDIT: Tried the external SSD and it don't work still. Instead however of crashing it just goes entirely black with no code dump or exiting me back to HBC or Wii Menu.

Last edited by Dimensions89,

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes i have Wii Backup Manager
Well then is the game on your usb drive or not? Check either with WiiBackupmanager or on the wbfs folder on the root of your usb drive.
If it's there somehow, verify it in WiiBackupManager for corruption, it's under "tools" either MD5 or SHA-1 would work.
USB Stick. Was slow and gave me a black screen of the SD card.
"Black screen of the sd card"?
do have a external SSD lying around so will try that

EDIT: Tried the external SSD and it don't work still. Instead however of crashing it just goes entirely black with no code dump or exiting me back to HBC or Wii Menu.
In which format is your ssd?
Are you using an 2.5" hdd/ssd enclosure with it?
Is it plugged in port 0 (the lower port when the wii is sitting horizontally)?
Does it pass the usb initiation screen when you launch USBLoaderGX without showing the 20 sec countdown?

Reactions: jeannotte

Dimensions89

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well then is the game on your usb drive or not? Check either with WiiBackupmanager or on the wbfs folder on the root of your usb drive.
If it's there somehow, verify it in WiiBackupManager for corruption, it's under "tools" either MD5 or SHA-1 would work.

"Black screen of the sd card"?

In which format is your ssd?
Are you using an 2.5" hdd/ssd enclosure with it?
Is it plugged in port 0 (the lower port when the wii is sitting horizontally)?
Does it pass the usb initiation screen when you launch USBLoaderGX without showing the 20 sec countdown?
yes port 0. yes us initiation screen works. yes it was a pre bought external SSD. as for format i used GUIformat and did fat34

LNLenost

The Console Bricker
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi i have a wii with homebrew cIOS v8 final in slot 249 base 57. yes i know about you @Cyan the man the myth the legend. anyway i am useing wii flow i get a code dump everytime i boot up wii sports resort. i have tryed USB loader but that just kicks me back to HBC IDK what to do.

also i dont have modmii because MS edge and all my other secondary browsers (yes i main MS edge but i got to get free amazon crap man) keep flaging it as a virus both installer and portable, plz help i just want to play Wii Sports Resort.
about usbgx kicking u out, i remember somewhere on reddit made a post on how to fix that and for me it worked... try searching on google smth like usb loader gx doesnt work

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto