DarkLG

Wow One Shiny Ribbon!!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pliskron said:
DarkLG said:
I do not think the U.S. should get themselves involved in this situation because China has N.Korea's back.
South Korea is an economic and military power house. They can take care of themselves. They'd roll over the North because the North lack food to feed an army in the field and fuel to move troops. The only problem is the South doesn't want to deal with the collateral damage.
Although it may be true,like I mentioned, China supports N.Korea so if S.Korea did decide to fight back they have to deal with China too which in term,knowing the U.S. , will support the South and then boom another WW.

Son of Science

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
north-korea-is-best-korea.jpg

cwstjdenobs

Sodomy non sapiens
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
TwinBlades said:
They want to support themself by making nuclear powerplants for the people, able to live a "normal" life for the citizens. They don't even have internet for godsakes. They want to basically show rest of the world they can handle on their own, I mean all they've been getting are food. All the military stuff they developed and stuff like nuclear related thing were all made by them. Not by sharing ideas with other nations.

They are currently using obsolete MAGNOX and old soviet technology in the nuclear sphere. And developing MAGNOX further. Well that's an old UK tech not home grown North Korean. And everything made and researched and developed by them except for when the Iranians help? And I really don't believe that their scientists don't have at least very censored internet access of some kind, even if it's a case of going to someone and saying "we want all available scientific papers on x" and getting printouts.

EDIT: And wouldn't been able to feed your own people be a better show of been able to stand on their own two feet than developing missiles, warheads, and maintaining a penis extension large military?

cwstjdenobs

Sodomy non sapiens
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
There was more condemnation of North Korea from Russia, EU and the UK, although China - the North's main ally - refused to apportion blame.

A spokesman for the Chinese foreign ministry said that both countries should "do more to contribute to peace".

"What's imperative now is to restart six-party talks as soon as possible," Hong Lei told reporters in Beijing.

Japan's Prime Minister, Naoto Kan, said he had ordered ministers to prepare for any eventuality.

"I ordered them to make preparations so that we can react firmly, should any unexpected event occur," he said.

Russia's foreign minister warned of a "colossal danger", and said those behind the attack carried a huge responsibility.

source

See what I mean. China is getting more reasonable all the time over this shit. Not too long ago they would have sided with the North and shouted down any of the other responses even if there was 100% definitive proof that the North where at fault. Now it's not picking sides. I think they are maybe starting to get worried about their eccentric acquaintance. If only for what they might pull them into.

Vidboy10

Tsardom
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I'm sorry to say this but the only way to get rid I'd this problem is annexation by one of the Koreas through war against eacho other.
Sad to say but its true, sure it will be extremely bloody but it will be the only way to end this mess.

Advi

Trophies
Website
www.fletchowns.net
XP
Country
United States
Vidboy10 said:
I'm sorry to say this but the only way to get rid I'd this problem is annexation by one of the Koreas through war against eacho other.
Sad to say but its true, sure it will be extremely bloody but it will be the only way to end this mess.
Not to worry. With all of their Starcraft prowess, the South Koreans won't have any trouble at all.

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TheTwoR's said:
WHAT kind of country has a war with ITSELF?
blink.gif
I thought they were separated now
ohmy.gif

A friend of mine is Korean, but he moved to America right around when South Korea lost a ship, his parents had enough.

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
QUOTE said:
World War III would be pretty awesome IMO.
Ladies and gentlemen, showcased here is the effect of Call of Duty on the youth of today.

If I still had any hope for this generation, it would be gone now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Ai doc my reality prescriptions running low I need 5,000mg