ROM Hack [Release] Mario Kart 7 Online NTR Plugin

Mattlau04

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Welp i tried using luma's plugin loader but i got error 0xD8E07402 : outdated plugin file, and since the thread is quite old i guess it's not getting updated anymore?

Justsomeuser

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Redownload the boot.firm, people have reported that using ctgp-7 will download a modded boot.firm that disables plugin usage and it stays that way until you re-download the original. I haven't been able to confirm but that's what im im getting most often

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

could be possible, especially if people are loading ntr or doing rom hacks or something. i would like to know a confirmed exact cause
ever since I used ctgp 7 and downloaded the luma 10.1 that came with a plugin loader i got the message. How exactly am I supposed to redownload it?

DarkFlare69

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ever since I used ctgp 7 and downloaded the luma 10.1 that came with a plugin loader i got the message. How exactly am I supposed to redownload it?
Welp i tried using luma's plugin loader but i got error 0xD8E07402 : outdated plugin file, and since the thread is quite old i guess it's not getting updated anymore?
The plugin file is perfectly fine and updated. I haven't done too much research myself on this myself but from what multiple sources have told me, CTGP-7 gives this "error code" to prevent people from using plugins, even when you're not using ctgp-7. Because of this decision on their end, you'll have to re-download the boot.firm every time you switch between CTGP-7 and my plugin. The file is in the original post and it goes directly on the root of SD card (see instructions)

PabloMK7

Red Yoshi! ^ω^
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
The plugin file is perfectly fine and updated. I haven't done too much research myself on this myself but from what multiple sources have told me, CTGP-7 gives this "error code" to prevent people from using plugins, even when you're not using ctgp-7. Because of this decision on their end, you'll have to re-download the boot.firm every time you switch between CTGP-7 and my plugin. The file is in the original post and it goes directly on the root of SD card (see instructions)
Not true, the .3gx format CTGP-7 uses is different (and it will be different for all the .3gx files used with the plugin loader in the future)

Reactions: DarkFlare69

DarkFlare69

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not true, the .3gx format CTGP-7 uses is different (and it will be different for all the .3gx files used with the plugin loader in the future)
I haven't even looked into it, I'm just saying what was told to me from multiple different people. If it's not related to CTGP-7 then what is this problem? I haven't seen any updates related to CTRPF so I can update the plugin on GitHub, or an updated boot.firm anywhere

Deleted member 411764

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It has been confirmed CTGP-7 swapping the boot.firm is causing the issue. To fix you'll need to re-download the latest version of Luma3DS boot.firm from HERE
upload_2019-12-19_21-38-45.png

Reactions: DarkFlare69

luksh9090

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i dont know im uning luma how do i know if its by nanquitas and how do i install it

i have that boot.firm in the root of my sd now what it still wont show

yes i am but it still wont show

Aquadraws

Trophies
Da qualche parte nella Dimensione Magica...
XP
Country
Italy
i dont know im uning luma how do i know if its by nanquitas and how do i install it

i have that boot.firm in the root of my sd now what it still wont show

yes i am but it still wont show
Then you don't have it, delete the old one and replace it with the one I linked

luksh9090

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when i have ctgp7 i have the plugin loader and it sas outdated should i keep ctgp7 and replace it

should i keep ctgp7 on my device when i do plugin loader stays on but the file is outdated

Aquadraws

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
when i have ctgp7 i have the plugin loader and it sas outdated should i keep ctgp7 and replace it

should i keep ctgp7 on my device when i do plugin loader stays on but the file is outdated
You could always use the chainloader menu and load the second boot.firm. Ex I have 9.1 plugin loader as main boot.firm and from chainloader menu I load the one needed for CTGP-7

luksh9090

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh ok thats why my plugin loader did not show did not have ctpg7 correct

so now i need ctgp7 and replace ctpg7s boot.firm with the boot.firm 9.1 correct

Aquadraws

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
oh ok thats why my plugin loader did not show did not have ctpg7 correct

so now i need ctgp7 and replace ctpg7s boot.firm with the boot.firm 9.1 correct
Actually to make it easier: put the 9.1 .firm in SD:\luma\payloads and boot it from Luma Chainloader menu(hold start and press power)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: lol, Okies. Family graveyard is that way 👉