Hacking No Rebuilding database

ukshaun

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys,

I installed h-encore and enso (along with sd2vita) using vita.hacks.guide/.

Everything worked fine apart from when i swap SD cards (using sd2vita) and reboot. I do not get the "Rebuilding database message" on start and in turn doesn't rebuild my homescreen apps.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Tri-Z

Tri z
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In vitashell there’s an option to rebuild, I think press start when in root directory. Also I think if power on from full power off holding power, ps button and R shoulder button will bring up recovery menu and should be a rebuild database option in there

Last edited by Tri-Z,

ukshaun

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
In vitashell there’s an option to rebuild, I think press start when in root directory. Also I think if power on from full power off holding power, ps button and R shoulder button will bring up recovery menu and should be a rebuild database option in there

Thanks for the reply but that doesn't work. It should be re-updating the database every time I switch sd cards but it isn't.

Last edited by ukshaun,

Dave_Chad

Trophies
XP
Country
I've done this before and it didn't do a database rebuild either...

Have you tried pressing triangle in Vitashell and refreshing live area?

ukshaun

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've done this before and it didn't do a database rebuild either...

Have you tried pressing triangle in Vitashell and refreshing live area?

Yes tried that. I think it most have something to do with the files in ur0 causing the problem? I have restored the vita x amount of times.

ukshaun

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

I restored the vita and installed enso again then rebuilt in the database in safe mode. This looks like it's done the trick. Thank you Tri-Z. Also thank you to Dave_Chad for replying too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over