Hacking No one cares about 3ds 4.2.0-9?

DaggerV

Archmagi of the Emerald Moon
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been keeping my acekard in my DS anyways, but updated it for my 3DS since I can't find the charger, going to suck when my 3DS updates and I need to buy a new one cause I can't find my old charger.

ZildjianKX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry for the stupid question, I've been out of the DS flash cart thing for awhile. So are the working cards in the first post considered the best future-proof 3DS cards right now?

Also just curious, how exactly is Nintendo detecting flash carts?

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I never really understood updating a 3DS. There's nothing that really even requires it to be updated. The eShop does but it's filled with a bunch of shit anyway. I think I updated my 3DS once to get ambassador games (which I never even did DL when I did >_>:;). Never had issues with it needing to update yet.

Reactions: 1 person

Makoto03

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I never really understood updating a 3DS. There's nothing that really even requires it to be updated. The eShop does but it's filled with a bunch of shit anyway. I think I updated my 3DS once to get ambassador games (which I never even did DL when I did >_>: ;). Never had issues with it needing to update yet.
i agree. Nintendo's online service is laughable.

D

Deleted User

I really wish I'd disabled Spotpass sooner tbh. In fact, I don't even remember enabling it. Weird.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I never really understood updating a 3DS. There's nothing that really even requires it to be updated. The eShop does but it's filled with a bunch of shit anyway. I think I updated my 3DS once to get ambassador games (which I never even did DL when I did >_>: ;). Never had issues with it needing to update yet.

I definitely agree with this. as much as I like the 3ds, the eshop is a dismal mess. very few games (aside from those that u could just emulate) r even worth buying. an eshop revamp should've been more on nintendo's mind than a larger 3ds. I usually expect the eshop releases for the week to be total trash, so I don't even bother signing on anymore.

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Acekard always take time to update firmware
I remember waiting 2 months for updating my AK2i for DSi firmware update

D

Deleted User

Well whatever Acekard's reasoning there's no excuse that Acekard customers get the crappy end of the stick when most other flashcarts have been fixed for 4.2.0-9.

updates added 3d video recording and other features,
I'm pretty sure that 3D vIdeo recording has been there since the March/April update.

LurkerA

㊣New3DS
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Acekard always take time to update firmware
I remember waiting 2 months for updating my AK2i for DSi firmware update

That's why i shifted to the R4i Gold 3DS(www.r4ids.cn) from AK2i. The former has better quality, more faster updating and even more cheaper..

Leroy160

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quick question guys, I'm on the firmware before this one. Can I update my DSTWO using the latest patch on my 3DS or will I need a DSL?

Fudge

Remember that death is not the end, but only a tra
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Bunch of shit, huh?? Pushmo, Mighty Switch Force, Zen Pinball, Colors, Sakura Samurai, V's, Mutant Muds, Art of Balance Touch, and Ketzel Corridors would like to have a word with you ;)

Shin Akuma

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
i never realised that the ace2i takes so much time:/ but i remember when the 1.4.4 dsi came out they updated like 2 days after
I suppose that this is gonna kill acekard cause nintendo already has diminished from the workable flashcards.And if ace takes really 2 months then yes its gonna be second option for most new users

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
i never realised that the ace2i takes so much time:/ but i remember when the 1.4.4 dsi came out they updated like 2 days after
I suppose that this is gonna kill acekard cause nintendo already has diminished from the workable flashcards.And if ace takes really 2 months then yes its gonna be second option for most new users

only was 2 days because they waited after the 3DS had updated so they didn't have to do any more work when the DSi update came out

Shin Akuma

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece

only was 2 days because they waited after the 3DS had updated so they didn't have to do any more work when the DSi update came out

ooooh thats why.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6v3cT3b59A&t=12s