Gaming No More Heroes 2 and Tatsunoko vs Capcom out next week!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nervx

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
LightyKD said:
If torrents are soo 2008 the what is everyone using now?

rapidshare, hotfile and so on. file sharing sites are much faster and you dont have to rely on people seeding. of course you have to pay a little but it's worth it as you can easily max out your connection dl speed compared to torrents which dont come close.

Delkes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nervx said:
LightyKD said:

rapidshare, hotfile and so on. file sharing sites are much faster and you dont have to rely on people seeding. of course you have to pay a little but it's worth it as you can easily max out your connection dl speed compared to torrents which dont come close.

i max out my connection speed on torrents far more often than on file share sites. yes. even with a premium account it's limited.

Lanofrose

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so I failed to find a direct download NMH2 And my torret has been going at 1kb for hours looks like im not getting NMH2 today damn

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1264390028171.png

Damn you Suda51!!

HaloBenish

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well, the torrent we all know and are using should be getting seeded again in less than an hour so I should be able to have in done withing the next 3 hours.

Lanofrose

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Halobenish ar you useing the same torrent as me? so i can get a seeder........... where did you find your torrent link

(Also how do you know it will be seeded again)

whats newsgroup?

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nervx said:
LightyKD said:

Oh, OK, basically what I have been using. I thought I was out of the loop or something for a second lol. Im only using a torrent with NMH2 because its he the only thing available. Either way, Im pretty far in the download, no need wasting time and starting over.

overlay_watch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gave up on the original torrent as it was taking far too long and there's only like 3 seeders which sucks. Wish I knew somewhere else to get it with more stable speeds
frown.gif

nervx

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ciris said:
out on usenet!!!

i checked and i didnt see anything.

the only place i still see it is the torrent and who knows if thats legit.... soo slow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Wow, only $700?