Capcom has survey on their website asking if fans want sequels to Dino Crisis, Okami, Onimusha, Dead Rising, Mega Man and more

Jayinem

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Capcom has officially floated the idea of sequels to Okami, Dead Rising, Mega Man, and other beloved franchises in a fan survey.

As reported by Nintendo Life, players can now vote in "Super Elections" on the Capcom website: a series of 10 questions surrounding myriad topics and game franchises.

One of the more interesting questions saw Capcom ask players which series they'd most like to see a sequel or spin-off to, with answers such as Dino Crisis, Okami, Onimusha, Dead Rising, Darkstalkers, Breath of Fire, Mega Man, Ghosts 'n Goblins, and more, though it did include some ongoing franchises like Resident Evil and Monster Hunter too.

https://www.ign.com/articles/capcom...equels-to-okami-dead-rising-mega-man-and-more

Reactions: Ligeia and BigOnYa

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I just want a PC version of Mega Man Legends/Tron Bonne. They were partway through porting Tron Bonne once already; what's the holdup?

Reactions: zfreeman

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dead Rising on Switch would be cool also. I liked the couple they put out on PS3 and X360, and Dead Rising 4 I think they put for the XOne.

Jayinem

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dead Rising on Switch would be cool also. I liked the couple they put out on PS3 and X360, and Dead Rising 4 I think they put for the XOne.

3 was exclusive to Xbox One and PC and still is, 4 started as exclusive to XB1 but ended up on PS4 with the subtitle "Frank's Big Package".

3 was actually the reason I bought an Xbox One, but ended up selling it when I got a gaming PC. Never bought a Series X and never will.

Reactions: BigOnYa

JayDomK

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Capcom has officially floated the idea of sequels to Okami, Dead Rising, Mega Man, and other beloved franchises in a fan survey.

As reported by Nintendo Life, players can now vote in "Super Elections" on the Capcom website: a series of 10 questions surrounding myriad topics and game franchises.

One of the more interesting questions saw Capcom ask players which series they'd most like to see a sequel or spin-off to, with answers such as Dino Crisis, Okami, Onimusha, Dead Rising, Darkstalkers, Breath of Fire, Mega Man, Ghosts 'n Goblins, and more, though it did include some ongoing franchises like Resident Evil and Monster Hunter too.

https://www.ign.com/articles/capcom...equels-to-okami-dead-rising-mega-man-and-more
Why only one option to choose? I'd like 3!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Faust03 @ Faust03: it was also the only game I played