Gaming No More Heroes 2 and Tatsunoko vs Capcom out next week!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakatus

Trophies
XP
Country
razorback78 said:
i will go for NMH2. i have tatsunoko vs capcom already.

TvC is not exactly the same game
smile.gif

Has really a new props that worth waiting for...

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Both games will be great but I am really looking forward to NMH, because I`m very curious, on how they`ve addressed the few issues the first NMH had.

razorback78

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pakatus said:
TvC is not exactly the same game
smile.gif

Has really a new props that worth waiting for...
i see. i do not know what will be different for i haven't searched for this US release. it would be great if KEN will be in it. but maybe not.

user0002

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Finland
I don't know about Tatsunoko vs Capcom, but I don't have high hopes for No More Heroes 2. The first NMH was terrible, I didn't like it at all. It was like a bad clone of GTAs.

ZenZero

GBATEMP's regular arse.
Trophies
XP
Country
ive got high hopes for NMH 2 , mite pick up TvC when it starts goin cheap..

Szalkow

RawkSD Cheerleader
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The first NMH was quirky and brilliant. People whine about how poor its open-world/sandbox mode was, but frankly, I say it didn't have one and you shouldn't depend on it having one (e.g. don't give me the "GTA knockoff" arguments). I look forward to the second game to have more of what I loved in the first game, and hope that it streamlines the game down to what it really does best. I look forward to it.

I've played the Japanese TvC quite a bit and enjoyed it thoroughly. I will probably play around with the new one to get used to the new characters and to get the full effect of an English-speaking Viewtiful Joe. For those who aren't aware, the NTSC-U version is the same as the NTSC-J but with a few improvements:
+ "more minigames"
+ "improved story/arcade mode"
+ four more characters and one character swap. The character changes:
Removed (for licensing/whatever)
Hakushon Daimao
Added
Tekkaman Blade (from the modern reimagining of Tekkaman anime)
Joe the Condor (from Gatchaman - probably to replace Daimao)
Yatterman-2 (girl sidekick to Yatterman-1)
Frank MF West (from Capcom's Dead Rising)
Zero (from Mega Man X - gives fanboys something to drool over)

TvC:UAS will not have Ken. Three SF characters are enough already. Stop begging.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The first no more heroes was my "pissy" game. i would play it when i did bad on a test or i got angry at life. I love NMH. I hope the second one is amazing.

jazvdb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
user0002 said:
I don't know about Tatsunoko vs Capcom, but I don't have high hopes for No More Heroes 2. The first NMH was terrible, I didn't like it at all. It was like a bad clone of GTAs.

Bad clones of GTAs? Then obviously you have not played a GTA game....
They are two extremely different games

Looking forward to both but more to NMH2

DarkShadow96

LA96£
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
user0002 said:

haha this post made me laugh. NMH is nothing like GTA. Its a different type of game. Yes it may have free roaming but you can't do much. You can't steal cars and there isn't that much in free roam. The game isn't made for free roam anyway that's why the driving was so damn weird lol.

Well anyways, I'm looking forward for Tatsunoko vs Capcom. I had the Jap version but I'm deleting it cause I will get the US version which has Wifi =3. I never knew they were coming out so damn early haha. I thought they were coming around March. But I really want to see how NMH 2 will differ from the first one. To be honest to y'all, after a while, I got bored of NMH but I might play it through fully just for NMH 2.

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
I loved NMH, but I hated the game whenever I was on that goddamn motorcycle. I'm glad they got rid of the free-roam, and the new job system seems very interesting this time around.

Also looking forward to TvC, but NMH2 takes a slight priority
tongue.gif

OtakuGamerZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NMH2!!
First thing I'm gonna do is unite my motercycle with a giant robot and use it to fight another giant robot!!

Giant Robot Mechs FTW!

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haven't played NMH yet (yea i know i know.) so NMH2 may be kickass... but i don't know
tongue.gif

However, i really enjoy TvC. I've played the Jap version quite a bit, so i can't wait for the US release (new characters... and... online play? w00t!).

So... looks like TvC gets the vote from me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 10180p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality