Homebrew [No Longer Working] Community freeShop fork - open source eShop alternative

Puritz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What error?
This one
8C1bfWm.jpg

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The USA/JPN one

Well through my travels I've seen a few people with the same error and fixed it by:

1. Redownloading the title entirely (after deleting the title and ticket in FBI)
2. Importing the seed with FBI (it's taken more than one try for more than a few people for whatever reason)
3. Enabling game patching options in Luma and creating a locale.txt for the appropriate region. (Even if you downloaded the one for your own consoles region)

Other than what I've suggested and the aforementioned, I have no idea.

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope, didn't work either. Is it my system or something? Ugh
I dunno man, you can try a Nightly version of Luma.... You can try the one I use if you'd like I can link it.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

That or maybe you can reboot your router, reconfigure your internet and re-download the game? Maybe it was corrupted somehow though repairing it in eShop should 100% take care of that.

You can always provide the dump.txt to someone who has a dev environment set up to parse the error code for you and tell you exactly what the error means.

DarkDante

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Infinite. Because freeShop reminds of the original Sleep Function of the 3DS.
Ofc, more than 10, that's useless (how many games are you going to download haha?)
I tried actually 20 games while sleep and worked fine everything was there in the morning, now I'm going to work I left 38 lol is nice!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    MysticStarlight @ MysticStarlight: https://gbatemp.net/threads/huevos-vault-wii-u-themes.652387/