Homebrew [No Longer Working] Community freeShop fork - open source eShop alternative

LittlePulco

Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
If I copy my stuff from my 32 gb card to my new 64 gb card will I need to redownload freeshop games or will they just be copied without a problem? Sorry if it was asked , couldn't find the answer

itsameweegee123

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
how open .json file i want put false in my auto-update freeshop file
You can try right-clicking the .json file and pressing "edit" or something like that. if that's not an option in the menu try going to "open with" and choosing notepad. You can also open it with Notepad++, if you wish.

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how do i use this?
i go to settings>update > then i tick off autoupdate titlekeys from URL and i hit the keyboard icon
and then i put the new title key URL in the box where it says "remote titlekey URL(s) but when i press enter it just says "invalid title key format"
i tried the QR code but crashes my system all the time

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
how do i use this?
i go to settings>update > then i tick off autoupdate titlekeys from URL and i hit the keyboard icon
and then i put the new title key URL in the box where it says "remote titlekey URL(s) but when i press enter it just says "invalid title key format"
i tried the QR code but crashes my system all the time
Try deleting the freeShop folder (in 3ds/data) then try again.

Vindicator

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Guys, I just installed CFW, and decided to try Freeshop (version 3.1.7). But when I try to download something, the item goes straight to "Retrying..." and nothing gets downloaded at all. I tried restarting the system, tried to refresh cache - no luck. What seems to be the problem here?

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you using Luma 8.1.1?
Also can you use the camera in other places? There could be something wrong with the system title that controls the camera or the physical camera itself.
LOL no i am still on reinand emunand
i know update to b9s and luma
guess i will have to now anyways because samus returns just hangs at loading screen
but glad i never updated from reinand to a9lh like everyone else because those people who did and made fun of everyone else for not updating to the supposed end all be all of 3ds hax are having problems going from a9lh to b9s ,from what i understand going from where i am to b9s is much better than having to do it from a9lh
i am just wondering if i can just update my emunand to latest FW and if reinand will support it

Kathulu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Whenever I try to download Monster Hunter Stories' DLC it get suspended and fail almost at the end (10/15 at the download bar). Is this an issue or is just with me?

Last edited by Kathulu,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: https://kotaku.com/nintendo-switch-yuzu-emulator-github-piracy-zelda-1851452740