Homebrew Official nnu-patcher - a patcher to temporarily use the eShop

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah it's fine, I've installed a bunch of demos etc from the eshop.
Demos work fine downloading, no problems at all but when it comes to purchased software of eshop somehow it works different and will not download the same way, it forces you somehow to download the update first and then the purchased titles in the list!

You want to block this list for eshop to work correctly:-
ALWAYS BLOCK:
cbvc.cdn.nintendo.net
nus.c.shop.nintendowifi.net
nus.cdn.c.shop.nintendowifi.net
nus.cdn.shop.wii.com
nus.cdn.wup.shop.nintendo.net
nus.wup.shop.nintendo.net
it did for me.

Last edited by Reecey,

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Out of curiosity, is eShop spoofing still working on the Wii U as of the maintenance today? I don't have the 5.5.0 spoof or any of that set up (and have no plans on it, sorry), so I can't try it myself.

yuyuyup

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
May I get some help, I have the 5.5 spoof going, installed the SSB update successfully (pretty sure,) but every time I try to open the NNU patcher (after running wupinstaller/reopen brower) I get black TV/freeze. When I open Smash bros I get "105-4260" Thank you for your help.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Out of curiosity, is eShop spoofing still working on the Wii U as of the maintenance today? I don't have the 5.5.0 spoof or any of that set up (and have no plans on it, sorry), so I can't try it myself.
sorry for late reply.
I tried it today and it works fine.

I wanted to update SSBU, but I can't find where the updates are located on eshop. I found only DLCs.
if I launch the disc, it asks to update the console instead so I guess I need to use WUPinstaller.

edit: I used WUP installer for SSBU update and it worked fine.
I also used nnu to delete/redownload netflix v144 as it refused to launch v96.

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
sorry for late reply.

I wanted to update SSBU, but I can't find where the updates are located on eshop. I found only DLCs.
if I launch the disc, it asks to update the console instead so I guess I need to use WUPinstaller.

Thanks, I was just curious, since on the 3DS side, Nintendo has been trying to block our access to the eShop rather aggressively.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
sorry for late reply.

there are no updates on e shop, that is on 3ds only, on wiiu you can only update a game by trying to launch it on the home menu, and yeah we still need the wup installer.

ils

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
hi,

i'm on 5.3.2 and spoofed the FW using "Version title packs" in wupinstaller to 5.5.0 (the FW in System Setting already 5.5.0)
then i want to use nnu patcher, it redirect me to "payload532.html" but it says "you must run ksploit before installing NNU Patcher"

where is the ksploit?
on the readme file there is "run OSDriver for kernel access" -> what is OSDriver?

sorry if it seems too newb

i rarely use my WiiU
i just bought WiiU for XenobladeX and would like to download the 10GB data from eShop.

Last edited by ils,

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
hi,

i'm on 5.3.2 and spoofed the FW using "Version title packs" in wupinstaller to 5.5.0 (the FW in System Setting already 5.5.0)
then i want to use nnu patcher, it redirect me to "payload532.html" but it says "you must run ksploit before installing NNU Patcher"

where is the ksploit?
on the readme file there is "run OSDriver for kernel access" -> what is OSDriver?

sorry if it seems too newb

i rarely use my WiiU
i just bought WiiU for XenobladeX and would like to download the 10GB data from eShop.
you run normal kernel exploit, its hosted probably on he same page as you use the nnu patcher unless your self hosting.

on wj44 page its called webkitexploit and then you press A, on fix94 is called exploit under kenel A.

ils

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
you run normal kernel exploit, its hosted probably on he same page as you use the nnu patcher unless your self hosting.

on wj44 page its called webkitexploit and then you press A, on fix94 is called exploit under kenel A.

okay, thank you
i just read this on wupinstaller.com
"Requires OSDriver, simply go to http://www.wupinstaller.com/wi first and instead of going there again go to http://www.wupinstaller.com/nnu instead."

looks like i just missed it before

Thanks again :)

Xirix

Trophies
XP
Country
So just to get this straight, I need wupinstaller to run this, but I don't need to do any firmware spoofing to access the eshop?

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
So just to get this straight, I need wupinstaller to run this, but I don't need to do any firmware spoofing to access the eshop?
nope your reading it wrong lol you need spoofed 5.5.0 and then just normal kernel and nnu patcher, if your not spoofed to 5.5.0 nnu patcher alone wont make it to e shop.

alex_seph

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Yesterday i did the spoof to 5.5.0 and worked fine. The kernel freeze's the WiiU sometime, but finally worked after some tries. Well, i downloaded the Fatal Frame Trial, witch worked fine, and i keep wondering about the pre-load using the nnu-patcher, in this case, for Xenoblade X. Well, what i'm curious about if someone tried to pre-load an game before, like Mario Maker, and the activation of the game worked fine on the release date. I'm note sure, but i remember when i pre-loaded Smash the activation of the game on the release date happened with an update of the game itself, witch, in the case of the spoof could be a problem because applying an update in a game in a 5.3.2 WiiU works only with the WUP Installer. I want to buy Xenoblade X, it's the main reason why i got an WiiU, but at the same time i don't want to loose the loadiine. Here in Brazil it's extreme complicated to get an disc copy of an WiiU game, so the eShop it's the only viable possibility.

Reactions: paulloeduardo

xxmasal22xx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so i just had nintendo transfer my nnid from one wii u to my hacked one. trying to download my paid for smash bros dlc using 5.5.0 spoof and nnu patcher but it sits at pending under dl management forever.

any solution to this?

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
so i just had nintendo transfer my nnid from one wii u to my hacked one. trying to download my paid for smash bros dlc using 5.5.0 spoof and nnu patcher but it sits at pending under dl management forever.

any solution to this?
you are using tubehax?

xxmasal22xx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SMG4 @ SMG4: hi