Hacking NMM new tool by crediar being released on 1st July

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
At first I read that as MMM, so I figured it was some sort of mod for under sneek (even though MMM already works under it).

Hmm...
unsure.gif

*thinks a bit*

Okay...as far as speculation goes, I'm going with a total system menu replacement (NMM=New Main Menu). It's a wild guess, but hey...with information like that you're asking for it.
tongue.gif

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Nintendo Modding Madness
New Mud Machine
Nearly Marching Midget

Ah well, only a couple of days till we see.

EDIT: Wever: I doubt that, crediar already tried that with Freedom.

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
WiiBricker said:
It might be something for 3DS.
As I said above, seeing as SanGor posted it here, and he's something of a "spokesperson" for crediar, I'd say its definitely Wii related. And Snikerz seems to know more about it than others (although he could be talking crap - I could say that 1de23f42f23a4ba6d7861ff0de012f6a is the MD5 of a different description of it, doesn't mean it's true. But I'll take his word for it), and says its for Wii.

EDIT: I wonder if it has anything to do with that BroadOn emulator (BroadOff) he made a while back. Speaking of which, why did he delete the @BroadOn twitter account in favour of a @crediar account?

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
I'm interested. It would be great to see that the scene is still really active besides just the pirates. I'd love to see some wonderful new functionality to my wii. But this leaves me baffled. Everything else imaginable has already been done with the wii. This has to be something really awesome.... especially coming from crediar.

bow.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: because I already got burned out with breath of the wild, which for the most part is essentially...