NMM new tool by crediar being released on 1st July

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by SanGor, Jun 29, 2011.

1. SifJar

SifJar Not a pirate

Apr 4, 2009
    "too risky"? The absolute worst that can happen is breaking GC compatibility until you reinstall stock MIOS. No real risk involved. Unless you are a complete moron and instead of modifying MIOS, you stick NMM into the System Menu and install that or something. Modifying MIOS can never do anything worse than breaking GC compatibility temporarily.

And this is integrated into the source for DML already (NMM was a sort of side project from DML before crediar released DML), but it may not be activated in any of the released builds (I think it is disabled in the source by default, so the current builds also have it disabled I believe, but it probably isn't too hard to enable from what I've read).

2. GolfDude

GolfDude GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Feb 2, 2009
    United States
    when i use modmii to dl the wad for NMM, i install it and then the sound for gamecube games goes haywire and the games stop working.. after reinstalling stock BC, the sound returns to normal and the game is playable. .any idea why this is? the game did find my SD card as a GC Card, so i know it did get that far, but the game itself was unplayable after that point

3. FIX94

FIX94 Global Moderator

Global Moderator
    Dec 3, 2009
    Germany
    ???
    Yeah that's normal from real nand... I heard it's better from emu nand but never really tried it.

4. GolfDude

GolfDude GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Feb 2, 2009
    United States
    o joy, now i get NMM working, game sees it as a memory card but when i go to save it doesnt want to saying it ISNT A VALID Card .. time to try another game and another says the card is damaged .. it must not like mario party games...

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted