Hacking Nintendont

JacobM

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For what controller?
There are some .c/.h files related to controllers inside "kernel/", but they are split according to what controller they are.
PS3Controller.c/.h and BT.c/.h are the ones for PS3 and Bluetooth controllers (BT being Wiimote, CC, CCP, etc).

PADReadGC.c is the one which seems to contains most of the button mapping and Analog sticks code for all the controllers, perhaps you could find something there too.

Thanks! I am mainly interested in adjusting analog sticks for Gamecube controllers (both as native for Wii, and HID for Wii U) and the Wii U Gamepad. I looked around but I don't see any clear way to modify sensitivity. The most relevant part seems to be lines 564-577

https://github.com/FIX94/Nintendont/blob/master/loader/source/ppc/PADReadGC.c

spectral

Trophies
XP
Country
No,gamecube game are on the samem hdd i use for wii u and wii games

That's because you are using injects. When just using Nintendont or Nintendont via another loader you can only use either a separate stealthed USB HDD or the SD card. The SD card is more convenient as having both the Wii U HDD and a Wii/GC one connected with Y cables would use up all the USB ports.

Last edited by spectral,

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can't get the emulation of Slot B multi working at all. (v5.483 on wii u).
Does someone could share a working ninmemb.raw file? Thanks!

Just make a blank one by launching a game with multi-game enabled then quit it without saving and rename the file.

dcx6723

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just make a blank one by launching a game with multi-game enabled then quit it without saving and rename the file.

Thanks but what file name is supposed to be created by Nintendont? Can only have ninmem.raw and ninmemj.raw on my SD.
Memcard multi set to On and Memcard Blocks to 251. Thanks again.

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks but what file name is supposed to be created by Nintendont? Can only have ninmem.raw and ninmemj.raw on my SD.
Memcard multi set to On and Memcard Blocks to 251. Thanks again.

If you're already using multi then just rename the current file, let it make a new one, then name the new one ninmemb.raw and name the old one back to ninmem.raw.

dcx6723

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you're already using multi then just rename the current file, let it make a new one, then name the new one ninmemb.raw and name the old one back to ninmem.raw.
Thanks! Still no luck, slot is not detected as insered on an NTSC game (USBLoaderGX or Nintendont), it's a fresh memory card for slot b.
Can you share your memory card ? Thanks

Else here's my files : rgho.st/8bbfYwN6H

joemacc23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GREY! Dude you gotta help me man. I couldn't figure out how to "ask" so this is my attempt at hijacking a thread to ask you a question. I'm trying to figure out if USB Loader GX has a game limit (I've googled and got nothing) I have gamecube games that show up on my nintendont directory but since I've added more (with the correct iso format, on the same usb external hard drive, and in the same folder as the games that show up) none of the new games will appear on the nintendont list. Is there a game limit for USB Loader GX? It says I have 39 so what's going on here? Please help

joemacc23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GREY! Dude you gotta help me man. I couldn't figure out how to "ask" so this is my attempt at hijacking a thread to ask you a question. I'm trying to figure out if USB Loader GX has a game limit (I've googled and got nothing) I have gamecube games that show up on my nintendont directory but since I've added more (with the correct iso format, on the same usb external hard drive, and in the same folder as the games that show up) none of the new games will appear on the nintendont list. Is there a game limit for USB Loader GX? It says I have 39 so what's going on here? Please help
@GreyWolf

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Sorry i blew up. Didn't have my games renamed as game... stupid

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Thanks! Still no luck, slot is not detected as insered on an NTSC game (USBLoaderGX or Nintendont), it's a fresh memory card for slot b.
Can you share your memory card ? Thanks

Else here's my files : rgho.st/8bbfYwN6H
remenber that mc emu slot A+B cant be more than 16mb combined if they are slot b will be ignored.

Mw99_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have haxchi on my wii u I’ve been using it since around December last year. I have Nintendont to play GameCube games have also used it before and was working fine but I went to play my wii u today after a few months and when I try to open Nintendont, I’m getting error 199-9999. Anyone know how to resolve this?

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I have haxchi on my wii u I’ve been using it since around December last year. I have Nintendont to play GameCube games have also used it before and was working fine but I went to play my wii u today after a few months and when I try to open Nintendont, I’m getting error 199-9999. Anyone know how to resolve this?
wiiu inject? if so maybe your missing memory card inserted?

Realxabbynip09

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, the wii note controls and nunchuck is acting weird. In fact, it keeps spacing too many times and I managed to write my name and town, but idk why it was acting weird. What’s worse is that they can lower case and upper case the letters like my Wii is possessed by a ghost or something. Can anyone fix this?

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Okay, the wii note controls and nunchuck is acting weird. In fact, it keeps spacing too many times and I managed to write my name and town, but idk why it was acting weird. What’s worse is that they can lower case and upper case the letters like my Wii is possessed by a ghost or something. Can anyone fix this?
if they are fake/3rd party wiimotes/nunchuck they can act up, also afaik you never write in nintendont lol.

Mw99_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
if you deleted or changed file names then it could be missing stuff from it.
When I get home I’m going to screenshot what’s on the sd card. Do you think you’ll be able to tell me if anything’s missing? I’ve completely forgotten what’s meant to be on there I just followed a YouTube video

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
When I get home I’m going to screenshot what’s on the sd card. Do you think you’ll be able to tell me if anything’s missing? I’ve completely forgotten what’s meant to be on there I just followed a YouTube video
you needs

sd: apps/nintendont/boot.dol
sd: apps/nintendont/meta.xml
sd: ninconfig.bin(created when you change settings and then start a agme without exiting nintendont or on that wiiu helper program.)

Mw99_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
you needs

sd: ninconfig.bin(created when you change settings and then start a agme without exiting nintendont or on that wiiu helper program.)
I have meta.xml and nonfig.bin but boot.dol is missing

you needs

Attachments

• EA66EEA2-4735-4C43-BA5F-F29B3A2BAC44.jpeg
    EA66EEA2-4735-4C43-BA5F-F29B3A2BAC44.jpeg
    5.2 MB · Views: 185
  • 40C7FA1B-1E6F-4CD2-A931-A970F1C49AC2.jpeg
    40C7FA1B-1E6F-4CD2-A931-A970F1C49AC2.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 181

spectral

Trophies
XP
Country
I have meta.xml and nonfig.bin but boot.dol is missing

That is your problem then. boot.dol IS Nintendont, the rest are just files it uses to save its settings,etc. You'll need to download Nintendont to get the file. The link to download it as well as some general info you might find useful are in this thread https://gbatemp.net/threads/nintendont.349258/.

Most importantly, the downloaded file will be called loader.dol. You need to rename is to boot.dol.

Mw99_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
That is your problem then. boot.dol IS Nintendont, the rest are just files it uses to save its settings,etc. You'll need to download Nintendont to get the file. The link to download it as well as some general info you might find useful are in this thread

Most importantly, the downloaded file will be called loader.dol. You need to rename is to boot.dol.
Ok thank you!! I don’t understand how the file got deleted the sd card has been in the wii u the whole time

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @Xdqwerty :creep: +1