Hacking Nintendont

Lfredde

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
do you have the correct files on your sd card?

sd:apps/nintendont/boot.dol

probably have an autoboot app and no correct path on the sd card.
i did download the new boot.dol from the first post, and its located at that place.
first time i tryed nintendont was with "Wii U USB Helper" i was picking a gamecube game there, if that helps

Last edited by Lfredde,

Lfredde

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
i did download the new boot.dol from the first post, and its located at that place.
first time i tryed nintendont was with "Wii U USB Helper" i was picking a gamecube game there, if that helps
Solved! changed from a 64 gb sd card to a 32 gb and now its working! :)

Lfredde

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Last edited by Lfredde,

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by ccfman2004,
Reactions: cucholix

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Damn, hopefully that can be fixed, because you can do that when you're using Wiimotes and such.

You can't return to the Nintendont menu, only the loader that launched it (e.g.: Wii USB loader or HBC) Once the GC game is loaded the loader code is gone so the whole app has to be restarted.

xtremegamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just so you guys know, (and I don't know if someone has already posted this, if they have, sorry), but you can use the Wii U Gamepad with Nintendont. Just use TeconMoon's WiiVC Injector, and install the game with WUP Installer or something similar.

Note: If you'd like to play the VC game on rednand, then follow these steps: First, install it on USB on rednand CFW. Then, install it on usb on sysnand CFW, and launch it. Once you've successfully installed it first on rednand, then on sysnand, and launched it on sysnand, it will be playable on rednand. If you don't know what I'm talking about, ignore this note...

StrikerMan780

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You can't return to the Nintendont menu, only the loader that launched it (e.g.: Wii USB loader or HBC) Once the GC game is loaded the loader code is gone so the whole app has to be restarted.
Well, whatever. At least I don't need to restart the whole console when I'm not using the gamepad.

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will we ever get network emulation as a feature in the future? I'd love to be able to play Phantasy Star Online: Episodes I & II Plus on a private server (ie Schthack server).
None of the current devs are interested in implementing it for the few games that use it. There was on person a while back who was working on it but he had a lot of issues and I haven't seen him here in quite some time.

DarthDub

Amateur Hacker
Trophies
Website
www.gaiaonline.com
XP
Country
United States
None of the current devs are interested in implementing it for the few games that use it. There was on person a while back who was working on it but he had a lot of issues and I haven't seen him here in quite some time.
An interesting tidbit about vWii injects, Wi-Fi works, but not the Lan Adapter. It's weird how Nintendo had Wi-Fi support since servers were shut down for Wii games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol