Hacking Nintendont

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Well....problem is....my wii usb port is very extremely old because I kept it since first Wii came out. Heh. So....I did tried few times with Wii game. It work fine but usb port reading have hard time because it really old. So it stop working for wii game. So I have to get new Wii for usb port.
the wii has 2 usb ports so use the other one nintendont isnt usb port specific lol.

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well....problem is....my wii usb port is very extremely old because I kept it since first Wii came out. Heh. So....I did tried few times with Wii game. It work fine but usb port reading have hard time because it really old. So it stop working for wii game. So I have to get new Wii for usb port.

If it works sometimes the port's contacts might just be dirty. You can clean them with some contact cleaner or isopropyl alcohol on a flattened cotton swab. (Just mash the swab with a pair of pliers.)

Sivelki De Ante

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Delete the nincfg.bin on your devices, then change the settings again. It should work just fine this time. If not, just list off all of your settings and the version number of Nintendont. Also, what kind of TV to you have?

The problem persists. This are my settings. Nintendont v.3.381 (Wii U). Firmware: 58.25.32
Settings:
Cheats: Off
Debugger: Off
Debugger Wait: Off
Memcard Emulation: On
Cheat Path: Off
Force Widescreen: On
Force Progressive: Off
AutoBoot: Off
Unlock Read Speed: Off
OSReport: Off
Wii U Widescreen: On
Drive Read LED: Off
Log: Off
MaxPads: 2
Language: Auto
Video: Auto

Memcard Blocks: 251
Memcard multi: Off
Native Control: Off

Video Width: 682
Screen Position: 0
Patch PAL50: Off

This is my TV: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Philips-32PFL5522D-Widescreen-Ready-Freeview/dp/B000051PUM

Thanks for the help though ;)

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
The problem persists. This are my settings. Nintendont v.3.381 (Wii U). Firmware: 58.25.32
Settings:
Cheats: Off
Debugger: Off
Debugger Wait: Off
Memcard Emulation: On
Cheat Path: Off
Force Widescreen: On
Force Progressive: Off
AutoBoot: Off
Unlock Read Speed: Off
OSReport: Off
Wii U Widescreen: On
Drive Read LED: Off
Log: Off
MaxPads: 2
Language: Auto
Video: Auto

Memcard Blocks: 251
Memcard multi: Off
Native Control: Off

Video Width: 682
Screen Position: 0
Patch PAL50: Off

This is my TV: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Philips-32PFL5522D-Widescreen-Ready-Freeview/dp/B000051PUM

Thanks for the help though ;)
just take a picture of your tv with the game running i want to see what size of black bars you have lol.

Sivelki De Ante

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
just take a picture of your tv with the game running i want to see what size of black bars you have lol.

12387777_10203805172329150_1919462477_n.jpg

sorry for the crappy quality

Sivelki De Ante

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
those black bars are normal nintendont cant stretch all games really width only works for some games and even breaks some.

Well that sucks, I have no idea about programming, but is it so difficult to simply stretch the picture?

You mean it works with some games? I tried Star Fox Adventures, Kirby Air Ride, and this one, and all of them have black bars :/

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Well that sucks, I have no idea about programming, but is it so difficult to simply stretch the picture?

You mean it works with some games? I tried Star Fox Adventures, Kirby Air Ride, and this one, and all of them have black bars :/
your tv is probably way to wide to cover and yes some games dont work with width and some will freeze with it and yup its extremely hard to stretch the picture to fill the screen of every person i dont even recomended using width since width breaks alot of games making them freeze.

my tv has always like 2 cm of black bars on both sides and doesnt bother me at all.

Etheboss

Official LULWUT supporter
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

I would like to turn that around by asking why it is problematic for you to see the black bars, personally i hate it when the game is stretched while playing, stretched screen can sometimes do weird things when for example you need accuracy like with 3d jumping games..

DiscostewSM

Trophies
Website
lazerlight.x10.mx
XP
Country
United States
Is launching Nintendont from USB Loader GX still the cause for the Home Button freeze? When I do that, I have to unplug the power because even the power button on the Wii U is unresponsive. The Home Button does work properly if I launch straight from the HBC though.

If USB Loader GX is the problem, then could someone recommend another loader that can launch Nintendont (that doesn't have this problem), as well as Wii and WiiWare games? Maybe even emulators?

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Is launching Nintendont from USB Loader GX still the cause for the Home Button freeze? When I do that, I have to unplug the power because even the power button on the Wii U is unresponsive. The Home Button does work properly if I launch straight from the HBC though.

If USB Loader GX is the problem, then could someone recommend another loader that can launch Nintendont (that doesn't have this problem), as well as Wii and WiiWare games? Maybe even emulators?
its not usbloader fault but your fowarder being crappy, you need a full fowarder with stub not just a shortcut fowarder, dont ask me where to find a foward with a full stub for the latest usbloader becuase i dont know where, but i still dont get why you need to press home knowing it will freeze lol just shutdown the console.

DiscostewSM

Trophies
Website
lazerlight.x10.mx
XP
Country
United States
its not usbloader fault but your fowarder being crappy, you need a full fowarder with stub not just a shortcut fowarder, dont ask me where to find a foward with a full stub for the latest usbloader becuase i dont know where, but i still dont get why you need to press home knowing it will freeze lol just shutdown the console.

I'm not using a forwarder. I've been launching the loader from the HBC because forwarders for that app just result in a black screen.

Troopage

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Take a picture of the Nintendont menu, then put the width at 708 instead. Nothing should get cut off and the bars should be gone. Take a picture of the menu for me afterwards, too. Thanks.

Sivelki De Ante

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Yup. It looks good to me, I have mine at 708 so there isn't any bars, so I guess that makes 708 the universal width for widescreen TVs then or something. :P
If you try playing your games now, there shouldn't be any black bars.
Games look the same (with black bars) no matter what value I set on width. The width value only affects the nintendont menu.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol