Hacking Nintendont

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Wondering is it possible to use a N3DS as a controller in Nintendont?
why would it be lol? would someone randomly make a program to make a 3ds being a controller on an homebrew app that plays gamecube games?

there isnt a single homebrew app that even connects to the 3ds to begin with.

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
why would it be lol? would someone randomly make a program to make a 3ds being a controller on an homebrew app that plays gamecube games?

there isnt a single homebrew app that even connects to the 3ds to begin with.
Well there is 3DS controller for the PC, I would use Dolphin but my PC can not run it so I was wondering if it's possible im not asking for someone to make it. I'm not very knowledgable on what wireless signals the wii can accept. Ne need to be dicks about a simple question.

Reactions: SlimPortable

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Well there is 3DS controller for the PC, I would use Dolphin but my PC can not run it so I was wondering if it's possible im not asking for someone to make it. I'm not very knowledgable on what wireless signals the wii can accept. Ne need to be dicks about a simple question.
lol its possible to do almost anything controller console wise, but no one would loose countless hours making such app.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Really? I didn't notice anything. I play some game and audio is doing fine.
AUDIO STREAMING is not normal audio some games have it some dont, normal audio only games will shrink just fine but any audio straming game will break.

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AUDIO STREAMING is not normal audio some games have it some dont, normal audio only games will shrink just fine but any audio straming game will break.
Now you mention it. I did play Megaman X Command Mission and normal battle theme gone nut like cracking static sound by random time but I still hear music. But other rest of music, it just fine.

cvskid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now you mention it. I did play Megaman X Command Mission and normal battle theme gone nut like cracking static sound by random time but I still hear music. But other rest of music, it just fine.
Does the audio steaming breaking apply to certain games? I have 2 audio streaming games, star fox adventure and naruto gekitou ninja taisen 4 and both games work fine audio and all despite being audio streaming games. Those are shrunk with dmtool.

Last edited by cvskid,

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Does the audio steaming breaking apply to certain games? I have 2 audio streaming games, star fox adventure and naruto gekitou ninja taisen 4 and both games work fine audio and all despite being audio streaming games.
if you used DMTOolbox to shrink it it will work fine same for manny other tools, as long as 32k is selected an works the game shouldnt break.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does the audio steaming breaking apply to certain games? I have 2 audio streaming games, star fox adventure and naruto gekitou ninja taisen 4 and both games work fine audio and all despite being audio streaming games.
It only one audio streaming problem and that is normal battle in Megaman X Command Mission. But rest of audio they have, it fine. Just only one in normal battle.

if you used DMTOolbox to shrink it it will work fine same for manny other tools, as long as 32k is selected an works the game shouldnt break.

You mean I have to shrink Megaman X Command Mission to smoothly audio in DMToolbox?

Last edited by bradzx,

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It only one audio streaming problem and that is normal battle in Megaman X Command Mission. But rest of audio they have, it fine. Just only one in normal battle.

You mean I have to shrink Megaman X Command Mission to smoothly audio in DMToolbox?

I don't think the Mega Man games use hardware audio streaming. There's a list of the games that use it here: http://www.gc-forever.com/wiki/index.php?title=Audio_Streaming

If you absolutely have to shrink the ISO just use DMToolbox w/32K alignment for all of them.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Last edited by pedro702,

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that list is way too imcomplete, fix94 himself found alot of games that use the audio streaming process and arent even audiostreaming files in them.

Yeah some games have the streaming flag set in the disc header but don't use it. Those shouldn't be affected by alignment, though, since they won't ever be playing audio tracks. (Baldur's Gate, Baten Kaitos, Animaniacs, etc.)

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Yeah some games have the streaming flag set in the disc header but don't use it. Those shouldn't be affected by alignment, though, since they won't ever be playing audio tracks. (Baldur's Gate, Baten Kaitos, Animaniacs, etc.)
thats not what i meant most audiostreaming games use adp files but some games use other extensions and play them trough audiostreaming.

Sivelki De Ante

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Is there any way to fix the stupid black bars at the side of the screen? Like a hack or something... My TV is old and doesn't have options so stretch the image or anything like that... :(

does anyone know how to solve this? Thanks

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any way to fix the stupid black bars at the side of the screen? Like a hack or something... My TV is old and doesn't have options so stretch the image or anything like that... :(

My friend, it's your lucky day.
If you look in the options there is a setting to "Force Widescreen"
If you enable it, it will force the image to render in widescreen

Troopage

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

If Nintendont is up to date, you should be able to change the x and y values in the settings to fit your tv.

alhely

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Game : Any
Describe Issue : Trying to load a game... Get black screen
Region : EU
Wii/Wii U : Wii
Nintendont revision : Latest? Downloaded today...
Last known working revision (if any) : N/A
Loader used (if any) with revision no. : N/A
SD/USB Pen/USB HDD : USB HDD
SD/USB Pen/USB HDD make, model, size, format & cluster size : N/A, N/A, 470~GB, FAT32, 32k
ISO 1:1/compressed : ISO 1:1
McEmu/Real Mem card and size : Real-251 (? that's all it says)
Native on/off : On
Controller used if Native off : N/A
Composite/Component/HDMI: Component
Anything else you want to explain: Black screen when booting any game. Tried googling but... seems like all the suggested fixes were all default for me... Any more info I can give you?

Last edited by alhely,

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Game : Any
Describe Issue : NINTENDONT doesn't go past the splash screen
Region : EU
Wii/Wii U : Wii
Nintendont revision : Latest? Downloaded today...
Last known working revision (if any) : N/A
Loader used (if any) with revision no. : N/A
SD/USB Pen/USB HDD : USB HDD
SD/USB Pen/USB HDD make, model, size, format & cluster size : N/A, N/A, 470~GB, FAT32, 32k
ISO 1:1/compressed : ISO 1:1
McEmu/Real Mem card and size : Real-251 (? that's all it says)
Native on/off : On
Controller used if Native off : N/A
Composite/Component/HDMI: Component
Anything else you want to explain: Black screen when booting any game. Tried googling but... seems like all the suggested fixes were all default for me... Any more info I can give you?
well lets start something simple say all your nintendont settings, all of them and the number on top of nintendont that says the release number.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
    Veho @ Veho: https://imgur.com/gallery/QQkYnQu