Hacking Nintendont

Kaneco

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so when you use the nunchuck connected to the wiimote what happens? does the wiimote light for 1 player stays connected or all 4?

you can use any combination of controllers you want the only limitation is you cant use 2 hid devices, so even if you were on the wiiu with 4 usb doors you couldnt use 2 ps3 controllers.

but you can use any combination for instance i played mario party 4 players with this combination

GC controller trough wii gc controller port
Ps3 controller trough USB
Classic controller trough the wiimote
Wiiu pro controller

you can do any combination you want except usb controllers are limited to 1 doesnt matter if your wii has 300 usb ports only one hid device trough the usb doors,of ciurse if that device has more than one entry for controllers it can do multiplayer also.

What about USB splitters/hubs? Wouldn't that work as well...or does it have to be specifically a Multi-tab that filters all connected controllers into 1 HID signal?

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
What about USB splitters/hubs? Wouldn't that work as well...or does have to be specifically a Multi-tab that filters all connected controllers into 1 HID signal?

Yep, one adapter at time, only support multiple controllers if it has multiple inputs plugs.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
What about USB splitters/hubs? Wouldn't that work as well...or does it have to be specifically a Multi-tab that filters all connected controllers into 1 HID signal?
a usb hub doesnt make one hid signal but rather several usb ports so you would still have several hid signals trough a usb hub, of couse multiIN hid devices works like the wiiugc adapter becuase they only sends one hid signal.

Zhnigo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
I'm using Nintendont 3.325 with wiiflow, and when I play Eternal Darkness, there's loud static when music and streamed audio is supposed ot be. Is there a solution?

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't understand how to change controls in the text file. This is confusing.

I'm going to use the ps3 controller.ini as an example. When you open the file it you should see some stuff that looks like this

A=3,80
B=3,40
X=3,20
Y=3,10

Lets say you want to swap the A and B buttons. Simply switch the values of A and B.

A=3,40
B=3,80
X=3,20
Y=3,10

D

Deleted User

Ive been trying so much to get cheats to work. I cant do it. I also dont want to use an external loader to use them (for whatever reason USB Loader GX wont work, dont ask why cuz idk) I want to be able to use them from the default Nintendont loader. Can someone provide me a cheat file for Mario Sunshine that they can confirm works and link it to me. Specific instructions on how to use it would be nice too, because the instructions in the OP obviously arent working for me.

ChozoSapien

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm a new user to nintendont, and basically there's only one thing preventing me from being able to play my GameCube iso's:

I use a Windows computer, and it won't let me use ":" or "/", Effectively preventing me from renaming the file to the proper "sd:/games".

Can someone please help me out here?

sup3rgh0st

Top Tier Ghost
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm a new user to nintendont, and basically there's only one thing preventing me from being able to play my GameCube iso's:

I use a Windows computer, and it won't let me use ":" or "/", Effectively preventing me from renaming the file to the proper "sd:/games".

Can someone please help me out here?

"sd:/games" is describing the folder structure in which you need to place your games.
On your sd card or (USB device), you should have a folder named "games". Inside of which you need a unique folder for each game (ZeldaWindWaker, MarioSunShine, etc). Inside of which, you will place your ISO file named "game.iso" (or "game" if you do not have file extensions enabled).

oji

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
I can confirm the Wii Tatsunoko vs. Capcom Arcade FightStick is working great in the Nintendont. I've tried both digital pad and left analog stick modes in a couple of games & has no issues at all.

xDwZwMH.jpg

Reactions: MassiveRican

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay