Hacking Nintendont

Drak0rex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
who changed spiderman 2 to Issues when the sole reason is
Return stub crashes game. Widescreen Issues: Textures pop in on edges of screen.
just becuase the exit combo doesnt work that doesnt make the game have issues..., exit combo is an addon its not a requirement and its even an off game thing has nothing to do with the game itself.

i made the game green as it should be anyway...
While true the game itself runs as it should, the issue is with the loader itself, but it issue is unique to this particular game. The devs intention was to allow users to use a button combo to exit all games. By editing the game entry, the editor is letting the devs know there is an issue with the loader when using it with this game.

One question -- will it work on blue Wii that don't have GC backward compatibility?
We're in the Wii U section, son. What do you think?

Reactions: styckx and VinsCool

Troopage

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is this how you see it on your setup? If that's the case then I'm pretty sure that's by design.
If you mean something else could you maybe upload some images? I honestly didn't see anything wrong with the games.
I'm sorry I took so long to reply. I don't have a camera and I've been trying to borrow one. :/
But your game does look fine to me, though. Wth! Judging by the way things are, I seriously think the "Wii U Widescreen" option is broken when it is off. Before the update that included it, the games were stretched to 16:9, and now when it's off it gets squished too much.

sideskroll

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
I'm sorry I took so long to reply. I don't have a camera and I've been trying to borrow one. :/
I can't really tell in the images that you provided whether or not that is what I am seeing. I don't think so? The characters seem fine but I can't tell whether the moon is or not in your pics.

Well, the moon looks "weird" but I'm pretty sure that's the way they designed it.
The whole game looks "weird" if you ask me BUT circles are circles, and everything looks like it should.
The characters are on the thin side but "normal" (bad design perhaps).
All I could tell you is to launch Nintendon't from a forwarder if you're not doing so already, try CFG if you're currently using USBLGX. Delete Nintendon't cfg files from the root of your USB and start over.

Troopage

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, the moon looks "weird" but I'm pretty sure that's the way they designed it.
The whole game looks "weird" if you ask me BUT circles are circles, and everything looks like it should.
The characters are on the thin side but "normal" (bad design perhaps).
All I could tell you is to launch Nintendon't from a forwarder if you're not doing so already, try CFG if you're currently using USBLGX. Delete Nintendon't cfg files from the root of your USB and start over.

I edited my last post before you finished replying if you'd take a look at it. Also, as I said before, I use USBLGX to launch games through Nintendont, and my nincfg files get deleted automatically by it.

Reactions: Onanghy

sideskroll

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
I edited my last post before you finished replying if you'd take a look at it. Also, as I said before, I use USBLGX to launch games through Nintendont, and my nincfg files get deleted automatically by it.

I get what you're saying. And I think you're right.
I searched for images of certain games that I THOUGHT were running "perfectly fine" on my system and came to the conclusion that the inconsistencies in the the way images are displayed is because the WiiU is rendering the games at their native resolutions.
An old CRT would probably stretch the image with a slight over-scan to fill the entire 4:3 screen. But our displays being digital and 1:1 pixel ratio don't.
Hopefully Fix or some dev finds a way to correctly identify each games output and display them like intended (which would in turn theoretically fix the issue in which you can't turn on Widescreen in-game and have the TV recognize it.
IIRC 4:3 VC games and/or Wiiware display in their correct aspect ratio, right? It would be a matter of finding out how exactly is it that they announce the aspect ratio to the console.
I wish I knew how to reverse engineer stuff so I could take a look at how they do it...
If someone can help you(us) or even MAYBE find a FIX is (pun intended) [user]FIX94[/user] himself.

Reactions: Troopage

rise_against

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
im getting the error "ahprobot must be disabled" when trying to run my games with nintendont throught cfgloader mod (the nintendo xml has the ahp tags as the main post says.). all games work ok if i load them directly through nintendont. what can i do?

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
im getting the error "ahprobot must be disabled" when trying to run my games with nintendont throught cfgloader mod (the nintendo xml has the ahp tags as the main post says.). all games work ok if i load them directly through nintendont. what can i do?

Update the loader (if available), use other alternatives as GX or Wiiflow

rise_against

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Update the loader (if available), use other alternatives as GX or Wiiflow

thx for the response. the issue persist with the latest version. ill try a different version of cfg loader mod (anyone knows where i can dl it. the main thread just redirects me to a google site where the latest version is from 2012)

darkseekerliu

Advanced Player
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

Grab the latest CFG version on my signature. But I highly suggest you to use USB loader GX (also in my signature) because USB Loader Gx has the newest setting
to set Wii U widescreen ON/OFF, and CFG does not have that setting yet.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hey is there a way to put your old save games on the nintendon't emulated memory card?
you mean getting the saves from your original memory card into a nintendont one?

yes there is there is a homebrew app dont recall the name that dumps your memory card on a wii with gc ports then you need to use dolphin memory card manager and inject the gcis into nintendont mcemu card, or you can dump your entire card as a raw on that program and rename them to nintendont method and turn multi on but i advice on individual memory cards imo.

sion_zaphod

Ex-Galactic President; confidence trickster; etc
Trophies
XP
Country
you mean getting the saves from your original memory card into a nintendont one?

yes there is there is a homebrew app dont recall the name that dumps your memory card on a wii with gc ports then you need to use dolphin memory card manager and inject the gcis into nintendont mcemu card, or you can dump your entire card as a raw on that program and rename them to nintendont method and turn multi on but i advice on individual memory cards imo.

Its called GCMM and you don't need dolphin at all because this app can put gci's on real memory card and then dump the whole card to RAW. What would be useful is if nintendont could mount a folder instead of a file as Memory card 2 and you could put gci files into that folder and have them show up as actual saves in the gamecube bios and therefore copy the saves to memcard emu 1 (all in nintendont)

alcab

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Great work with Nintendont!!! Thanks a lot!!

Just to report that Luigi's Mansion PAL doesn¡t work in latest version 2.277.

Hope it can be fixed anytime soon!!

Thanks!!

Etheboss

Official LULWUT supporter
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Great work with Nintendont!!! Thanks a lot!!

Just to report that Luigi's Mansion PAL doesn¡t work in latest version 2.277.

Hope it can be fixed anytime soon!!

Thanks!!

Doesn't work, what does that mean?
It does not start?
It freezes after starting at some point?
It does not save?

In other words, what does not work?
Please give us more info.

(PS: tried the game myself with v 2.277, no special theme, mcemu on, forced ntsc, for me it runs and i can start a new game)

alcab

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Luigi's Mansion NTSC works perfectly. I've been playing it a few minutes ago. PAL version doesn't boot. Black screen and the console freezes. I'm using a vWii console.

Thanks a lot.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pW7LwaU1xMw