Hacking Nintendont

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
I have a question, i used GCMM to put a backup of all my GC saves, i did 1 individual for each game in GCI, and one full memory one in raw.
Do i need to rename the full memory raw to the ID of the specific game i want to play each time? (like going from one game to another one means do i have to rename it each time?), and each GCI save can be used by Nintendont like that? without transfering to RAW?
Just create a "raw" file with GCMM and rename it to:
-ninmem.raw (use with all games at the same time)
-or make copies and name it as each game ID to have each game save individual

You can also go the longer road and create a new save file for each game you have a seperate save file with using Nintendont, format it to fix the raw data, then using Dolphin transfer the GCI file to the correct game ID, game after game, it could take about 10 minutes to half an hour depending on how many games you have!

alcab

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Sorry to bother!

Since last update, I've lost 16:9 compatibility when launching games from USB Loader GX in vWii. Is there a new config parameter I'm missing?

Thanks in advance for your help!

PD: I'm so happy to see that audio issues in Baten Kaitos Origins have been fixed!!!
Thanks a lot for this amazing job to those responsible!!

BR

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Sorry to bother!

Since last update, I've lost 16:9 compatibility when launching games from USB Loader GX in vWii. Is there a new config parameter I'm missing?

Thanks in advance for your help!

PD: I'm so happy to see that audio issues in Baten Kaitos Origins have been fixed!!!
Thanks a lot for this amazing job to those responsible!!

BR
usbloaders still dont have the new option added to nintendont, launch nintendont from homebrew channel directly and turn wiiuwidescreen to on while you wait for usbloader gx to be updated with the new option.

bence0307

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey Guys!

I have a problem. I bought the MAyflash Wii U pro controller usb device. I put the correct controller config in the root but when I try playing Super MArio Sunshine the controller doesn't always wants to recognize what I pressed. Any suggestions what should I do?

panmusic

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Just a small annoyance for my tastes.

Is it possible to have an option in the loader's settings to use Wiimote+nunchuck controls?

When I start a game Wiimote auto registers as controller 1 while Wii U Pro registers as controller 2. This is annoying when I want to use Classic controls instead of Wiimote and I do not know if there is a way to alter in-game different control methods.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hey Guys!

I have a problem. I bought the MAyflash Wii U pro controller usb device. I put the correct controller config in the root but when I try playing Super MArio Sunshine the controller doesn't always wants to recognize what I pressed. Any suggestions what should I do?
wiiu pro controller doesnt need any adapter it works by BT on nintendont

just synce it with bt to the wii menu it will shutdown after afew blincs and then on nintendont all you need to do after you launch a game jsut press any button and it will work.

Reactions: bence0307

bence0307

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
wiiu pro controller doesnt need any adapter it works by BT on nintendont

just synce it with bt to the wii menu it will shutdown after afew blincs and then on nintendont all you need to do after you launch a game jsut press any button and it will work.

Then should I change the controller config? Or just leave it as it is?

bence0307

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
BT is hardcoded so theres no config just free the wiiupro controller from mayflash adapter clutches and sync it on wii menu and when ingame press a button, bt doesnt care about configs.

yep. Working now haha thank you very much Pedro :) though I'd wish I would have known you earlier to spare me 16 quids lol.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
yep. Working now haha thank you very much Pedro :) though I'd wish I would have known you earlier to spare me 16 quids lol.
BT was added long ago you could have checked the OP just becuase even if it says an adapter works doesnt mean the controller doesnt work without it aswhell.Also pressing minus switches the 4 main buttons layout incase you want that.

Reactions: bence0307

alcab

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
usbloaders still dont have the new option added to nintendont, launch nintendont from homebrew channel directly and turn wiiuwidescreen to on while you wait for usbloader gx to be updated with the new option.

Thanks a lot for your help! Didn't notice this new available option in Nintendont!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4