XP
Country
United States

Howard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
People, the thing is, like fix said, there should be no way the last change should effect the sonic games discussed above, so if one person reports a game works suddely in one rev. and then fails again in the next rev. that is strange.

It is very frustrating to get these reports especially if the changes were not related and if no one else reports them.
What is anoying for me with a lot of the recent bug reports is the lack of detail and a lack of step by step testing. My theory is that they are booth right 2.220 didnt change anything that would affect those games and it stopped working for him. How? The test he did was if the game and the wide screen option worked, instead of if just the game worked. Unfortunitly the state of the widescreen wasnt reported at all. so its only a guess. also apparently more details were available but they werent included in the inital report.

What happened to the bug reporting form you guys worked on? Maybe if when someone reports a problem without all the details they are told to use the form before they can recieve help.

So whenever I put my USB with my games on it and go to select it to play my games it says "no FAT device found"
Problem reports like this are not helpfull. I normally just ignore them.
It dosent say what version. and only gives us half the message. The whole nessage is "No FAT device found, or missing %s dir!" but were not being told what drive it is looking for the directory on what the directory is or if it exists on the drive. nor can we tell if nintendont was started from usb or sd. Dont know if its a wii or a wii u. dont know if the usb is plugged in the correct port.

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is why we wanted the bug report list I suggested a while ago to be on the front page for people who are having issues as it gives a detailed list of the user's settings.

Code:
Game:
Describe Issue:
Region Game:
Wii/Wii U and region:
Nintendont revision:
Last know working revision (if any):
Loader used (if any) with revision no.:
SD/USB Pen/USB HDD:
SD/USB Pen/USB HDD make, model, size, format & cluster size:
ISO 1:1/compressed:
McEmu/Real Mem card and size:
Native on/off:
Controller used if Native off:
Composite/Component/HDMI:

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
Once again, most fat32 issues are because you guys use windows to handle the format for you. Use Linux, with gparted or cfdisk or whatever to like. Delete the partiton table on the drive, create a new one then format fat32 in Linux. All issues disappear.
Formatting with Windows works fine.

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have an interesting issue with Super Mario Sunshine NTSC. Yoshi's Egg is not appearing in Ricco Harbor - Yoshi's Fruit Adventure Episode. Can anyone confirm?

Code:
Game: Super Mario Sunshine
Describe Issue: Yoshi's Egg is not appearing in Ricco Harbor - Yoshi's Fruit Adventure Episode
Region Game: NTSC
Wii/Wii U and region: Wii U 5.2.0U
Nintendont revision: 2.20
Loader used (if any) with revision no.: Both WiiFlow Mod 1076 and HBC
SD/USB Pen/USB HDD: USB Card Reader
SD/USB Pen/USB HDD make, model, size, format & cluster size:Poloroid SDXC 64GB 35MB/s formatted as FAT32 64K
ISO 1:1/compressed: 1:1
McEmu/Real Mem card and size: McEmu 251 Block
Native on/off: Off
Controller used if Native off: Wii U Pro controller
Composite/Component/HDMI: HDMI

I have included a game save for people to use to test the issue

The ISO I am using is verified and ripped from my copy of Super Mario Sunshine.

Attachments

• GMSE.raw.zip
    188.4 KB · Views: 131

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
I have an interesting issue with Super Mario Sunshine NTSC. Yoshi's Egg is not appearing in Ricco Harbor - Yoshi's Fruit Adventure Episode. Can anyone confirm?

Code:
Game: Super Mario Sunshine
Describe Issue: Yoshi's Egg is not appearing in Ricco Harbor - Yoshi's Fruit Adventure Episode
Region Game: NTSC
Wii/Wii U and region: Wii U 5.2.0U
Nintendont revision: 2.20
Loader used (if any) with revision no.: Both WiiFlow Mod 1076 and HBC
SD/USB Pen/USB HDD: USB Card Reader
SD/USB Pen/USB HDD make, model, size, format & cluster size:Poloroid SDXC 64GB 35MB/s formatted as FAT32 64K
ISO 1:1/compressed: 1:1
McEmu/Real Mem card and size: McEmu 251 Block
Native on/off: Off
Controller used if Native off: Wii U Pro controller
Composite/Component/HDMI: HDMI

I have included a game save for people to use to test the issue

The ISO I am using is verified and ripped from my copy of Super Mario Sunshine.

I will test for you in a couple of minutes.

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Someone reported here that they beat Sunshine 100% in the past. If it really is gone then have fun tracking that down :P

VinsCool

Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
The egg is not there for me.

EDIT: the Yoshi egg is not appearing in Ricco Harbor in your game because you have not yet "unlocked" Yoshi. In order to do so, you must complete Episode 4: "The Wilted Sunflowers" in Pinna Park. After that, Shadow Mario AKA Bowser Junior will appear in Delfino Plaza carrying a Yoshi egg. You must defeat him by chasing him around and squirting him with F.L.U.D.D. until he relinquishes the egg. After you complete this, the Yoshi egg will be available in Ricco Harbor.

Found in youtube comments for a walkthrough :)

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought the level I was playing was to unlock Yoshi. I guess it really has been a LONG time since I last played this game. This would drive someone mad unless they had a guide for it so they would know why Yoshi wasn't appearing.

Pearlized Pistol

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Been Lurking a long time... literally years and years and this is the first problem I can't find an answer for.

I can't, for the life of me get Nintendon't to work with cheat codes AND USB loader GX. I can get each to work with Nintendon't separately, but for some reason I can't get it all to work together...

I'm following all instructions. My games are in games/Game Name [GameID]... Everytime I click the game from USB loader GX, it boots up Nintendon't and I have to manually change the options for memory card and cheats, and memory card save file will load, but not cheats...

Help?

Just to clarify, I'm on Wii U, using an SD card.

VinsCool

Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
A little comeback: The widescreen code for paper mario behaves almost like the widescreen patch. Only the curtain is stretchd to fill the screen. I haven't tried the code before so I was thinking all the bgm and the black bars to be stretched. I guess we will have to deal with it :D Anyway it is fine in 4/3 stretched on my hdtv :yayu:

JoostinOnline

Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
I thought the level I was playing was to unlock Yoshi. I guess it really has been a LONG time since I last played this game. This would drive someone mad unless they had a guide for it so they would know why Yoshi wasn't appearing.
According to a Google search, the egg doesn't appear until you've unlocked Yoshi. So not a Nintendont problem.

Reactions: Michierusama

JoostinOnline

Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
I reported it as I thought I was unlocking Yoshi with the level I was playing. Considering I haven't played this game in about 10 years, my memory's is a little rusty.
Something like that is almost certainly going to be part of the game's code, whether intentional or a glitch.

@Everyone: Please use Google to make sure your problem isn't something that could happen from a retail disc before reporting it.

Majeogo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi
I've encountered freezing with baten Kaitos Origins USA:
whenever I exit the load game screen from the main menu (disc 1), and after battles within the emperors home from the part when you have to sneak past a guard and onward (just a few minutes into a new game)

now according to the Compatibility list the game should work with only sound issues

I've checked my .iso's md5 and they match so I doubt I got a bad dump

thanks in advance

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just found a pretty neat adapter on ebay that may give us a cheaper method of using a 360 controller. If anyone wants to test it then be my guest (I don't own any wired 360 controllers).

Hi
I've encountered freezing with baten Kaitos Origins USA:
whenever I exit the load game screen from the main menu (disc 1), and after battles within the emperors home from the part when you have to sneak past a guard and onward (just a few minutes into a new game)

now according to the Compatibility list the game should work with only sound issues

I've checked my .iso's md5 and they match so I doubt I got a bad dump

thanks in advance

Have you tried a different storage device? That game is often posted to work without any problems

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: might look for one on yt